PDA

View Full Version : Status Effects.... Help

Shinwa Tsuki
06-01-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm having trouble remembering correctly, does Fury last after battle? I do know that Tranquilizer 'calms' the character with Fury down.

For that matter, how long does Sadness last? Hyper 'cheers' the character with Sadness up. They are bound to be more that I can't recall how long a status effect lasts.

I'm hoping that someone will help me on this.

Jinx
06-01-2012, 03:16 PM
They last until you've used a status-effect item, or until you've rested in an inn. I don't think tents help.

Sum1sGruj
06-01-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm having trouble remembering correctly, does Fury last after battle? I do know that Tranquilizer 'calms' the character with Fury down.

For that matter, how long does Sadness last? Hyper 'cheers' the character with Sadness up. They are bound to be more that I can't recall how long a status effect lasts.

I'm hoping that someone will help me on this.

Fury and Sadness last until you:
-Rest at an inn (not tents)
-Use a tranquilizer (for Fury)
-Use a hyper (for Sadness)

You can use these things to your advantage, however. If you do not have Fury or Sadness, you can use a tranquilizer or a hyper in a regular status and they will make your character either/or.

Fury knocks down your character's hit rate, but their limit gauge goes up faster. Sadness increases your defense, but your limit gauge takes longer to increase.

Fury is particularly good when you feel the need to mosh your way through a fight, using trumped up limits. Sadness is good when you are fighting a particularly hard-hitting bastard. Like Demon Wall :mad2:

Karifean
06-01-2012, 08:02 PM
I should add that Fury and Sadness usually are removed from a character when their HP reaches 0, but if that character wears a Ribbon the statuses will stay even if the character gets KO'd.

Shinwa Tsuki
06-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Ah, okay. I haven't been able to play the game as of late, thus my memory is rather foggy about the status effects.