PDA

View Full Version : Psy Finally Gets Caught Out By Channel 4

Baloki
06-12-2012, 06:39 PM
BBC News - Habbo investor pulls out after 'explicit' sex allegations (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18415763)

Turns out channel 4 (UK TV channel) has done an expose on Habbo hotel and found it to be a hot bed of sex and depravity.

Tell us stories of adventures you've had in the walls of hotel le habbo? I do remember this one time a guy kept asking for free stuff so we kept rearranging his furniture and saying, look it's new!

Laddy
06-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Like this surprised anyone.

Never played it, I play real games. Like Mineswseeper.

Sylvie
06-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Habbo Hotel is fucking horrible. My only experience was logging in with my friends, joining a fairly underpopulated room, and impeding upon the rights of others by blocking their exit/making it extremely difficult for them to navigate comfortably, and threatening them, and some other shit. I don't remember too well but we had a lot of fun doing that.

Also, the first time I ever went on, I sat there and witnessed a "Blood" and a "Crip" who were also Juggalos argue and threaten to shoot and kill one another for like 2 hours.

Sephex
06-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Tried it when I was laid off back in 2009. Immediately felt out of place due to my age. Saw similar stuff that Sylvie described. Started to troll. Realized it took the effort of flicking a light on and off. Stopped going very quickly.

Tigmafuzz
06-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Immediately felt out of place due to my age because I'm not a complete retard or active pedophile. Saw similar stuff that Sylvie described. Started to troll. Realized it took the effort of flicking a light on and off tolerating the unbelievable stupidity of others. Stopped going very quickly.

Same.

DMKA
06-13-2012, 02:03 AM
Only time I've ever been on Habbo Hotel was years ago when 4chan raided the hell out of it. I was there to watch the POOLS CLOSED meme be born.