PDA

View Full Version : Doppelgangers

Jiro
06-13-2012, 08:37 AM
http://i49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/1607pz5.png
Not quite The Captain we know and love.

Do any Final Fantasy characters remind you of EoFFers? Is it their personality? Their appearance? Just their screen name, or even their avatar/signature set?

G13 reminds me of Banon, what with his magical beard and his sense of justice. Del Murder reminds me of Auron because he always knows more than he's letting on. Jessweeee♪ reminds me of Selphie because Selphie is whimsical just like the "weeee♪".

Hypoallergenic Cactuar will probably be pleased to hear I always think of him when I see Vieras. Freya, obviously, reminds me of the Burmecian Dragoon who is her namesake.

Last but not least, Iceglow reminds me of Steiner. Deep down he's a top guy but gosh is he a bumbling fool on the surface. :greenie:

Del Murder
06-13-2012, 02:45 PM
If I were to ever dress up as a FF character, it would be Auron.

Jinx
06-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Jiro is Zidane.

Hollycat
06-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Hypoallergenic Cactuar will probably be pleased to hear I always think of him when I see Vieras.

This pleases me greatly.

Jessweeee♪
06-25-2012, 07:41 PM
This is funny because on my birthday I took a gift card I received to the mall and I found a short yellow dress that looked really cute. I tried it on and it fit me well, but it was exactly like Selphie's and I had just cut my hair about her length, so there was no way I could wear it without looking like I was cosplaying xD

Jiro
06-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Awwww boo! Get the dress! Accidental cosplay would've been awesome to see.

Hollycat
06-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Maybe get a little shorter dress then show us.

Del Murder
06-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Crap. I guess you don't want these nunchucks the staff all pitched in and bought you as your birthday present, then. At least we kept the receipt.

Hollycat
06-25-2012, 08:15 PM
If you look enough like selphie, I'd be more than happy to send you some nunchucks.

Sephex
06-25-2012, 09:55 PM
All the odd characters like Cait Sith or Quina remind me of edczxcvbnm because they seem to have their own agenda while looking very out of place. That's how edczxcvbnm would treat an adventure in real life if that opportunity ever presented itself.

Del Murder
06-25-2012, 11:10 PM
So you are saying ed is pasty fat guy?

Jinx
06-25-2012, 11:10 PM
I want to cosplay as Kimhari.

Or Tifa or Lulu. I have the boobs for that.

Sephex
06-26-2012, 12:37 AM
I want to cosplay as Kimhari.

Or Tifa or Lulu. I have the boobs for that.

But Kimhari boobs would get the furry crowd going. You have to cover all your bases.

So you are saying ed is pasty fat guy?

Ha, no! He just like doing things his own way!

Mercen-X
06-27-2012, 03:58 PM
I've never really given this much thought. Because BoB's avatar has been a chocobo for as long as I can remember, I always just picture a chocobo when I hear the name.

Iri Valentine always reminded of Lulu from X. black orb makes me think of Shadow. I picture Chaos when I see Behold the Void (because I haven't played the game the Void actually appears in).

Psychotic, of course, makes me think of Kefka.