PDA

View Full Version : Yuffie

Jiro
06-13-2012, 08:53 AM
That FUCKING BITCH JUST STOLE ALL MY MATERIA.

"But Jiro, you knew it was coming!"

Yes, that is true. I knew the bitch would steal my materia once I began the Wutai sidequest. My problem is that I thought I had enough excess materia to be left with some. A few pieces with which to kick ass and take names.

"But Jiro, you were left with materia!"

YEAH TWO FUCKING FIRE MATERIAS YOU FUCKING PRICKS.

Goddamn this Wutai sidequest. Guess I'll just have to punch and kick and cut and stab my way to victory instead. What a bitch.

Sephex
06-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Don't forget you probably have items on you that simulate magic spells! Not that this sidequest is hard to begin with.[/smug]

Sylvie
06-13-2012, 09:23 PM
The Wutai sidequest is smurfing bulltit, and the only reason to do it is just to get that god damn Leviathan materia. The party should've dismembered Yuffie upon finding her the first time after stealing their materia. She should have been held down, stripped, and tortured. Mouth clenches her rubber ball... saliva drips all over her face. Onto the sheets. Unexpected, a plastic apex is swiftly inserted, and she flinches in recoil.

Sephex
06-13-2012, 09:29 PM
The Wutai sidequest is smurfing bulltit, and the only reason to do it is just to get that god damn Leviathan materia. The party should've dismembered Yuffie upon finding her the first time after stealing their materia. She should have been held down, stripped, and tortured. Mouth clenches her rubber ball... saliva drips all over her face. Onto the sheets. Unexpected, a plastic apex is swiftly inserted, and she flinches in recoil.

AT LEAST I DIDN'T GET A BONER FROM READING THAT NOPE.

Sylvie
06-13-2012, 09:30 PM
You have been exposed.

Mercen-X
06-13-2012, 10:01 PM
YEAH TWO smurfING FIRE MATERIAS YOU smurfING PRICKS.

She... left you two fire materia? I never had those.

Sylvie
06-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah I got left with a very generous amount of materia.

Rodney
06-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Yeah, she always steals the best Materia. Never leaves any good stuff for the rest of the party. It stinks.

Hollycat
06-14-2012, 02:34 AM
I love Yuffie, she's such a great character for side quests, Althought her involvement in CC was minimal, it was hilarious.

Mercen-X
06-18-2012, 04:53 AM
You must be talking about the PC version. I was never left with any materia, even if I bought extra or mastered a materia to birth a copy. All of MY materia disappears from my equipment and from my stock. I'm not allowed to leave the continent to buy more. There is no more to be found on the continent itself. In the city, the materia you find is instantly stolen again by Yuffie. The shops initially don't sell to you. How the f are any of you left with materia?

Jiro
06-18-2012, 08:11 AM
She only takes a certain number. Granted, it's a lot, but a quick google search has yielded numbers varying between 48 and 60, so it's obviously going to exhaust most people's collections. I had quite a few mastered materia at this point, so I had a lot of duplicates (8 ALL materia, for starters) but only had enough for one mastered Fire and its baby.

Raistlin
06-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Yuffie only takes up to a certain number of materia. It is generally enough to wipe someone out who has not put in a substantial amount of time leveling and buying extra materia, but it is only a capped amount. I have gotten beyond it before, and been left with some materia.

Additionally, I think I am the only person in the world who both likes Yuffie and the Wutai sidequest. It can be challenging, sure, but it's fairly deep and entertaining.

Hollycat
06-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Yuffie only takes up to a certain number of materia. It is generally enough to wipe someone out who has not put in a substantial amount of time leveling and buying extra materia, but it is only a capped amount. I have gotten beyond it before, and been left with some materia.

Additionally, I think I am the only person in the world who both likes Yuffie and the Wutai sidequest. It can be challenging, sure, but it's fairly deep and entertaining.
Nope, one of my favorite parts.

krissy
06-18-2012, 11:43 PM
the best part of this are the turks
and that scene with corneo when yuffie and elena are all tied up
just to continue with the theme that sylvie has set up for this thread

Carl the Llama
06-19-2012, 12:58 AM
I loved the Wutai SQ, I hardly ever used Materia anyway, just ones like cure ect, summons take to long and can normally only be used once per battle so on the whole I generally don't use em.

Mind you I am normally quite over leveled and have 3rd or 4th limits by the time I am there so normally its a no brainer.

Mercen-X
06-19-2012, 09:28 PM
She only takes a certain number. Granted, it's a lot, but a quick google search has yielded numbers varying between 48 and 60, so it's obviously going to exhaust most people's collections. I had quite a few mastered materia at this point, so I had a lot of duplicates (8 ALL materia, for starters) but only had enough for one mastered Fire and its baby.

Never heard that math before. So, I should count up my materia total and buy a few extra.

Sylvie
06-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty sure she left me with an E. Skill once.

Jinx
06-20-2012, 02:56 PM

OH HO HO THAT'S USEFUL

the ditch weed of materia.

Sephex
06-20-2012, 02:59 PM

OH HO HO THAT'S USEFUL

It is if you have Beta on it!

Sylvie
06-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Enemy Skill is one of the best materia in the game, what the :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: are you talking about?

Cover is the ditch weed of materia.

Jiro
06-21-2012, 12:17 PM
E Skill is probably the best materia imo

krissy
06-21-2012, 03:45 PM
i used the magic i stole from midgar zolom to level up to high 80's on disc one
you can go to the southern islands using the tiny bronco and that's a pretty good levelling spot if you're 13 and have no friends and the summer is too hot for you to enjoy outside

Sylvie
06-21-2012, 06:14 PM
the summer is too hot for you to enjoy outside
Still applicable.

Hollycat
06-21-2012, 06:16 PM
I was really hoping this thread was about... something else :shifty:

no I'm not serious.
I love the wuati mission
I've never had spare materia.

Carl the Llama
06-21-2012, 06:30 PM
E Skill is probably the best materia imo

Jiro
06-22-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm level 60ish just after getting the Tiny Bronco thanks to the little tunnel in Junon with the drilling soldiers. Using Beta, you can rape them forever and level up super quick. That's how I mastered enough materia to have some left over. Plus, with Cloud hitting huge damage, Yuffie's little fucking prank didn't really inconvenience me but FUCK YOU LITTLE SKANKY HO BAG

Sylvie
06-22-2012, 07:53 AM
I wish there was an option to witness the brutalizing and high caliber rape that Yuffie and Elena would have been put through. Then you can find what is left of Yuffie at the bottom of the mountain and ritualistically take advantage of her fleeting consciousness in order to locate your materia. Then you would need to dispose of the resident carcass by shutting off all communication and delivering her to an industrial-sized grinder with sharp, lustrous teeth and talons to digest your spoilage of human flesh and girl

Jiro
06-22-2012, 01:28 PM
fucking first time i went to wutai and this bitch stole all my materia. i wish you could kill her or not let her back in the party or something!

Raistlin
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM
OH HO HO THAT'S USEFUL

Woman, you better be trolling.