PDA

View Full Version : Weapons

Hollycat
06-15-2012, 05:35 PM
I may have already done this thread, but we have new members, so why not.

What weapons do you own and have you trained with?

I own quite a lot of weapons, from katana to naginata, from spears to kodachi.

I have always been fond of long weapons like spears, and most of all single bladed curved swords. I have trained myself quite a lot and can now do a katana quick draw fast enough that most people say they can't see me move until I'm done.

What about you?

Sephex
06-15-2012, 06:12 PM
I am decent with a bow and arrow. But I'm not hungry.

Bubba
06-15-2012, 06:23 PM
I knew a girl once who used sex as a weapon.

I miss her...

Bunny
06-15-2012, 06:57 PM
I may have already done this thread, but we have new members, so why not.

What weapons do you own and have you trained with?

I have always been fond of long weapons like spears, and most of all single bladed curved swords. I have trained myself quite a lot and can now do a katana quick draw fast enough that most people say they can't see me move until I'm done.

What about you?

I'm not entirely sure why I don't believe this.

Hollycat
06-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Probably because I admitted to being a pathological liar. But I'm telling the truth.
I'm not entirely sure why I don't believe you are a bunny.

escobert
06-15-2012, 07:50 PM
Glock 19 compact pistol
Egyptian Maadi postban AKM

Freya
06-15-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm pretty good with a rifle, although I haven't shot one in a while. Also a compound bow. Again haven't shot one in a while.

Also Hypo, I don't think swinging a sword around your room equals training.

Bunny
06-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Probably because I admitted to being a pathological liar. But I'm telling the truth.
I'm not entirely sure why I don't believe you are a bunny.

Oh, well in that case I completely believe you about everything. As long as you say you are telling the truth, that should be good enough.

It's less about you owning weapons and more about your whole quick draw katana thing. But who cares.

I don't own weapons.

Hollycat
06-15-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm pretty good with a rifle, although I haven't shot one in a while. Also a compound bow. Again haven't shot one in a while.

Also Hypo, I don't think swinging a sword around your room equals training.

Meanie.

Practicing with other people and joining a club and having an acre of stuff to cut up does count.

Bunny, the quick draw is an art form, I'm not nearly the fastest, but I am fast, and proud of it. Look up some quick draws, they can be done in the blink of an eye. (or faster)

Freya
06-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Hahahahha an acre. My front yard is an acre. I guess I could go hack up the apple trees, although that's not nice to do to them and the pear trees suffered enough from that last storm. But if I do, I'll soon be a master swordswoman!

Do you and your friends play fight on your acre and call it a "club"? I'm sorry hypo I just... can't believe you're "trained" in all those weapons.

Jinx
06-15-2012, 08:51 PM
If looks could kill, I'd be a weapons MASTER.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-15-2012, 09:00 PM
I own a traditional long bow that I'm still waaaayyy out of practice with. I have a set of throwing axes and throwing knives that I'm also very out of practice with.

Somewhere floating around I have a .22 little bolt action rifle that I use to plink at targets with, a staff, a set of dahn bongs, and jool bongs.

I never touch any of them anymore. :|

EDIT: Oh yeah! my favorite weapon! I forgot because I never use it. When I was in the Czech Republic there was an actual weapsons smith. I watched one man working on a morning star, an another working on a long sword. It was so cool to watch him fold the steel. There was another guy showing that the weapons were real, and not just for display. Anyway, I bought a two foot short sword with a brass pommel, and red velvet handle.
Now it just hangs on my wall

Hollycat
06-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Hahahahha an acre. My front yard is an acre. I guess I could go hack up the apple trees, although that's not nice to do to them and the pear trees suffered enough from that last storm. But if I do, I'll soon be a master swordswoman!

Do you and your friends play fight on your acre and call it a "club"? I'm sorry hypo I just... can't believe you're "trained" in all those weapons.

I'm not trained in all of those, I OWN all of those (READ THE FIRST POST). I'm trained with a sword, nothing else, except I kind of mess around with the other weapons, it's almost an addiction.
Legit club.
by an acre of stuff to cut up I mean we set up dummies, posts, and other things to test the strength of our swing.

@ sharky:
I owned a bow for a little while, had quite a bit of fun with it trying to hit cans and stuff. I haven't used one in a few years mostly due to the fact that one of the strings snapped and nearly took the last knuckle of my finger with it. I had no idea those things were so dangerous.

Agent Proto
06-15-2012, 09:14 PM
My family owns a pair of katana swords that happen to be dull and useless. Its only around for decoration though.

Hollycat
06-15-2012, 09:17 PM
My family owns a pair of katana swords that happen to be dull and useless. Its only around for decoration though.

Any idea how old they are?

Freya
06-15-2012, 09:21 PM
I have always been fond of long weapons like spears, and most of all single bladed curved swords. I have trained myself quite a lot and can now do a katana quick draw

Translation: I have all/like these weapons. I've trained myself in them and also can do stuff with a sword.

Maybe you should have phrased/formatted it better instead of implying you're trained in them all.

Hollycat
06-15-2012, 09:33 PM
I didn't think I'd implyed that. Sorry.
to clarify, the only weapon I think I am awesome with is a sword (one handed, preferably single edge) the rest of them all I can do is flashy things. Nothing that would save me from say, a group of people with baseball bats.

With a sword, especially katana and other curved blades, I think I would be able to defend myself from the rest of Eoff assuming none of you had a gun or grenade or were particularly good with throwing knives.

On the other end of the spectrum is shuriken, with which I am probably more dangerous to the people standing behind me than I am to whatever my target is.

NorthernChaosGod
06-15-2012, 09:34 PM
My fists. :argh:

Agent Proto
06-15-2012, 09:35 PM

Any idea how old they are?

Honestly, I have no idea. However, I do know it's been around ever since I was born. So it's probably older than 30 years.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/Snapshot_20120615.png
UNLEASH THE BEAST

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/Snapshot_20120615_1.png
Dragon design up close if you can see it. :monster:

krissy
06-16-2012, 01:24 AM
that's a sweet design

anyway my farts are a bio weapon

Parker
06-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Didn't read this thread. But its about weapons so I assume Hypo or someone else is being psychotic. and i dont mean the badass british admin.

stop being crazy. weapons are bad. peace.

drunkpostin'
Parker.

Parker
06-16-2012, 01:47 AM
ok i tried reading. too drunk to comprehend. my apologies.

HOWEVER......

agent proto's blade owns. it owns. look at it guys. it owns.

KentaRawr!
06-16-2012, 01:52 AM
I don't own any weapons, but I've been in a few competitions where I would present Bo forms.

So I'm like, Donatello from TMNT or something, right?

I Took the Red Pill
06-16-2012, 02:00 AM

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050610024446/uncyclopedia/images/c/ca/Jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg

Parker
06-16-2012, 02:01 AM
do the chocobos have large talons?

Carl the Llama
06-16-2012, 03:38 AM
I have a big knife I like to call Mr Stabby:

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/3435/dscf1745i.jpg

When I hear someone enter my house at night I grab Mr Stabby and head down the stairs, not because I think I am being robbed, but because I like to scare the shit out of my house mate when he comes home late at night, he always falls for it and its always hilarious.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-16-2012, 04:08 AM
I am a weapon. :cool:

I own a .40 Smith and Wesson, a multitude of knives, and my fists. All of which I am trained with.

I am also trained with a rifle, bayonet, and anything that I can grab and hit with.

Also pretty handy with a bow. But I had to get rid of it last time I moved. :(

krissy
06-16-2012, 04:15 AM
i think i'm too scared to go to any meetup ever with you guys now
constantly worried about being stabbed in the face at IHOP

Sephex
06-16-2012, 04:17 AM
i think i'm too scared to go to any meetup ever with you guys now
constantly worried about being stabbed in the face at IHOP

But they could also use the butter knifes if they didn't bring their own weapons that they have at IHOP. EoFFers are a crafty bunch...

krissy
06-16-2012, 04:25 AM
"hey krissy nice to finally meet you my name is psychotic, guess what, while you were ordering your breakfast sausages i forged a shank out of this pancake crust and egg shells"

Freya
06-16-2012, 04:52 AM
Better than punching babies at chilis. :D

Jiro
06-16-2012, 06:48 AM
I have a set of three swords - katana, wakizashi, tanto - which are useless as actual weapons but can be intimidating enough. I might be able to poke your eye out with them I suppose. I also have two little letter openers which are significantly sharper and shaped like miniature swords. Last, but certainly not least, I have a gunblade.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/149960_1590423275249_6147607_n.jpg

Sylvie
06-16-2012, 06:52 AM
I have a knife that I carry with me everywhere.

Sylvie
06-16-2012, 07:20 AM
i like when i'm on a road trip and the two people up front suck ass and are talking about cream cheese for an hour or some stupid tit and i'm in the backseat and the person sitting next to me has a knife and starts cutting into my arm and i just let them and the knife is placed into my hand and i do the same for them and it just keeps going back and forth like this in silence
Let's go on a road trip. :-*

Jiro
06-16-2012, 07:22 AM
Well sylvie's found a soul mate

Sylvie
06-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Said I strip you
You strip me

Said I'll strip you, down
You strip me

I rip you
And you rip me

Honey, I whip you
And you'll whip me

Sephex
06-17-2012, 07:52 PM
I have a set of three swords - katana, wakizashi, tanto - which are useless as actual weapons but can be intimidating enough. I might be able to poke your eye out with them I suppose. I also have two little letter openers which are significantly sharper and shaped like miniature swords. Last, but certainly not least, I have a gunblade.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/149960_1590423275249_6147607_n.jpg

Why boner?

fire_of_avalon
06-18-2012, 04:22 AM
MY HAM FISTS AND CANKLES, BITCHES.

Miss Lady Shelly
06-18-2012, 05:20 AM
My Purse is my weapon of choice lol. even though its not overly big like alot of women use. its just not my style. and now for something that's off of left field

when i was young me and my cousin had this thing about drawing weird signs and putting them on my door of my room. and one of them said this: "Danger weapons of mass destruction are in room so keep out of room" which of course was right next to an alien picture lol. but of course this didnt happen lol we were messed up kids.

Laddy
06-18-2012, 08:12 AM
I am proficient in katar, rapier, heavy crossbow, awl pike, naginata, and various Klingon weaponry.

Also, lying.

Sylvie
06-18-2012, 08:13 AM

Look at this sexy mother:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:er

Jiro
06-18-2012, 09:38 AM
Firstly:

heavy crossbow

It's just point and shoot, innit? Like a gun.
Secondly:

heavy crossbow
Also, lying.
:( You got me excited.
Thirdly:

Look at this sexy mother:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:er
That's a photo from me 18th birthday party. Turned legal that day baby :aimkiss:

Jinx
06-18-2012, 02:27 PM
i like when i'm on a road trip and the two people up front suck ass and are talking about cream cheese for an hour or some stupid tit and i'm in the backseat and the person sitting next to me has a knife and starts cutting into my arm and i just let them and the knife is placed into my hand and i do the same for them and it just keeps going back and forth like this in silence

I especially like how the people in the front seat are talking about cream cheese.

Christmas
06-19-2012, 09:11 AM
A particle beam cannon and a nuclear missile silo recently. :bigsmile:
But nothing beats my chopsticks! :bigsmile: