PDA

View Full Version : Quina Ate Zidane

Freya
06-15-2012, 10:36 PM
So I was trying to get White Wind off a Zuu. The Zuu swallows Zidane, then Quina used "eat" on the Zuu. Quina ate them both. Shouldn't Quina then get Zidane's powers too? :kakapo:

Hollycat
06-15-2012, 10:55 PM
It would be like, the most powerful wo/man to ever live.
A monkey monster frog ninja blue thief from a different planet.

The rest of the monsters should just go ahead and retire while they can.

Jiro
06-16-2012, 09:48 AM
You...how...I....what...

I need to have a lie down and think about this.

Gamblet
06-16-2012, 03:45 PM
And after the battle Zidane was back in the group, right? I guess Quina took a crap and Zidane came out.................... oh god...why?

Sephex
06-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Another idea for a classic fanfic.

Tigmafuzz
06-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Another idea for a classic fanfic.

Do it Sephex. Do it as hard as you can.

Sephex
06-18-2012, 06:28 AM
The battle was confusing, horrifying, and intense. Before he knew it, Zidane was swallowed whole by the beast only known by the name Zuu. The last thing he heard before the darkness of the inner sanctum of the belly obscured his vision was Dagger's scream of agony. Lighting a small torch Zidane happened to have on him quickly, the thief bounced from wall to wall dodging the ever corrosive stomach acid. He could only hope that Dagger, Stiener, and Quina were up to task of slaying the monster before his luck ran out.

Through the splashing of the stomach acid and the Zuu's cries of rage, Zidane only barley heard Steiner frantically holler, "Quina good, uh, thing! Now is not the time for you to ea--"

Suddenly, Zidane was thrust from a moist, dark pit to a psychedelic light show. For a split second, he thought that the farm was indeed bought and what he was experiencing was the first stage of entering the afterlife. However, the crafty party leader immediately put it all together. Quina selfishly ate the beast, probably forgetting Zidane was inside thanks to his/her's unsatisfiable appetite!

Just as the fear of death was reemerging from within Zidane, he heard a sound akin to a freight train with a half broken engine all around him. After hearing the inhuman sound a couple more times, all became clear--Quina realized his mistake and was attempting to regurgitate him to freedom!

After one final push, Zidane was thrust back into the world, like a baby launching itself from a vaginal region lined with more C4 than Solid Snake could pack while dealing with a Die Hard movie with a dash of Lethal Weapon thrown in the mix. Zidane found himself half clothed, slimed worse than a dog's chewtoy on Thanksgiving dinner. The thief felt incredibly lucky that he escaped with only minor acid burns.

Dagger immediately ran over to Zidane out of sheer relief and gave him a tight, passionate hug, not caring about the bizarre mixture of Zuu and Quina spunk all over his toned body. Steiner, of course, disapproved of the princesses actions by pretending to be concerned about Zidane's digestive fluid covered body. Quina stood off several yards from them, head facing the ground.

"I SORRY! I SORRY! I NO THINK! I GOT HUNGRY! TRY TO LEARN TECHNIQUE! ME SO HUNGRY! PLEASE FORGIVE!"

Zidane, pushed Dagger aside, ran straight up to Quina. Steiner was once again protesting, but Zidane's focus on getting to Quina was too great. No one was sure of what was going to happen next. For what seemed like an eternity, Zidane stared into Quina's eyes while the consistently hungry party member once again looked nervous. Zidane finally began to speak.

"Quina...I...I happen to have a vore fetish. What I just experienced made me happy in my loins. After this is all over, will you marry me?"

"ONLY IF YOU COOK FOR ME! QUINA AIN'T BITCH!"

Dagger and Steiner dropped their mouths in shock. They both looked as if Zorn and Thorn were doing naked cartwheels all around them, which actually did happen before when they got drunk on Everclear.

"Okay, Quina," Zidane said. "But you are going to have to either attach a, uh, 'fun stick' or, uh, 'happy hole' by the time this is all over."

"QUINA SO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOOD SEX PARTNER!"

When word of this event got back to Kuja, he gave up his conquest and threw himself into the sun. Necron wiped himself from existence and people still didn't exactly understand his purpose.

THE END.

Freya
06-18-2012, 07:07 AM
What. The. Hell.

I like it.

KentaRawr!
06-18-2012, 11:08 AM
o_o

:greenie:

:love:

Quindiana Jones
06-18-2012, 07:26 PM
I can't really explain the range of emotions I'm feeling right now.

Jinx
06-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Hey, Sephex, you should take Garnet and Steiner out of the party. At that point the party is Zidane, Vivi, Quina, and Freya.

Dear lord, I need a life.

Hollycat
06-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Bonus points for accuracy TB

Sephex
06-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Hey, Sephex, you should take Garnet and Steiner out of the party. At that point the party is Zidane, Vivi, Quina, and Freya.

This was later in their adventure and they, uh, went back to that area for no real reason. George Lucas helped me out with this story, I'm so sorry!

Tigmafuzz
06-20-2012, 05:44 AM

This was later in their adventure and they, uh, went back to that area for no real reason. George Lucas helped me out with this story, I'm so sorry!

George Lucas
Is there anything that man won't rape?

Hollycat
06-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Women

Gamblet
06-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Women

:eek:

Laddy
06-24-2012, 07:51 AM
This thread deserves to be in the Library of Congress.