PDA

View Full Version : Songs stuck in your head.

Miss Lady Shelly
06-18-2012, 08:08 AM
At this very moment what song is stuck in your head?

Ive had "The right stuff" stuck in my head for the past 2 weeks. >>
and i really dont like New Kids on the Block <<

Laddy
06-18-2012, 08:13 AM
This is a terrible song that makes you a worse person. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc)

Sylvie
06-18-2012, 08:35 AM
"Loose" by The Stooges is stuck in my head.

I took a record of pretty music.
I went down, and baby, you can tel
I took a record of pretty music,
Now I'm putting it to you, straight from hell

Jiro
06-18-2012, 09:35 AM
I have a few songs stuck in my head, all jumbling together. If I just started listing music in my head we'd be here for days.

Pike
06-19-2012, 02:34 AM
At this very moment what song is stuck in your head?

Ive had "The right stuff" stuck in my head for the past 2 weeks. >>
and i really dont like New Kids on the Block <<

Axel-F and I have no idea why.

Hollycat
06-19-2012, 02:45 AM
This is my favorite way to troll, I walk around a mall or something humming a song that is impossible to get out of your head really loudly. One time I stood up in a food court and started singing carol of the bells in A capella. I sat down after about 40 seconds with everyone staring at me and continued to eat my ice cream. About 2 minutes later some guy yelled at me F**k you donkeyhole, now that song is stuck in my head!. Sometimes I walk up to random people at their tables and sing "I'm sailing away" At that point I slide on my heels a few feet away and then walk off. This more often than not results in angry people. Sometimes my trolling doesn't work out as trolling however. One time in music I replaced a kids track with "Never gonna give you up" and everyone started singing.
Still funny, not trolling though.

I'm an ass aren't I?

fire_of_avalon
06-19-2012, 03:12 AM
This goes in the Lounge.

Sephex
06-19-2012, 03:53 AM
That "I Don't Even Care" song by Waka Flocka. It's on ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the time at work.

DMKA
06-19-2012, 04:30 AM
This is a terrible song that makes you a worse person. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc)

Terribly awesome, more like.

"Every Rose Has It's Thorn" by Poison has been stuck in my head all day. God knows why.

Miss Lady Shelly
06-19-2012, 05:37 AM
This is my favorite way to troll, I walk around a mall or something humming a song that is impossible to get out of your head really loudly. One time I stood up in a food court and started singing carol of the bells in A capella. I sat down after about 40 seconds with everyone staring at me and continued to eat my ice cream. About 2 minutes later some guy yelled at me F**k you donkeyhole, now that song is stuck in my head!. Sometimes I walk up to random people at their tables and sing "I'm sailing away" At that point I slide on my heels a few feet away and then walk off. This more often than not results in angry people. Sometimes my trolling doesn't work out as trolling however. One time in music I replaced a kids track with "Never gonna give you up" and everyone started singing.
Still funny, not trolling though.

I'm an ass aren't I?

Haha Ive done this to people at work except it would be "Safety Dance" or "Da-da-da"

leader of mortals
06-19-2012, 05:39 AM
"Maneater", by Hall and Oates

Chris
06-19-2012, 01:26 PM
I've been humming I Have Nothing for three days now, and it's slowly becoming a nuisance.

Jinx
06-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Chiquitita by ABBA