PDA

View Full Version : LOTRO

Kuroshima
06-18-2012, 08:18 PM
So, I'm here to discuss/ask/whatever about Lord of The Rings Online. I'm halfway through my install and am looking forward to it. I was wondering, How many of you Eoffers play LOTRO? Anybody wanna play with a noob(Me xD)? Haha,

I'd like to know more about the game to if anybody wants to just shoot random knwoledge out, I'll be happy to read it.

I always would like to know Eoffers, if you play, What's your race? Class? LEVEL? Do you smoke a lot of Mordor Weed in your home? Do you even own a home yet? Random things like this, if you;d like to say more about your Character go forth, I'll be happy to read it and maybe someday run across you in the great world of Middle-Earth.

Sincerely, A New... I'll probably be an elf... Yea. ;)

- Kuroshima

Agent Proto
06-18-2012, 08:59 PM
I have the game installed, but I rarely play it nowadays. I used to play it daily for several months last year, but my interest in the game grew less and less until I stopped playing. I will play from time to time to see what's been going on, or what happened or something. It's pretty cool. I have three characters I mainly use when I play.

Female elf Archer named Nahirdeth, Male human name Rhaemyr, and Female human Minstrel name which I forgot already. xD I'll have to play to check what levels they're at.

Jiro
06-22-2012, 08:54 AM
LOTRO was great fun while I played it but MMOs aren't really my thing and my internet connection isn't good enough to handle it. My only suggestion is just to make friends because it's always more fun with buddies.