PDA

View Full Version : Dat Cupcake

Hollycat
06-20-2012, 02:50 AM
So about 13 minutes ago I picked up a tiny cupcake and ate it. Not only was it good, but it was so good that it took all my expectations and blew them out of the water like a atomic bomb buried under the earth would blow a goldfish sitting in a bucket on top of it away. That cupcake was like having an IV of LSD connected to you while smoking a joint and simultaneously having sex with the entire female population of Japan while the Rolling Stones play right outside the room.

That cupcake may have been the greatest moment of my life.

Topic: what was the greatest moment of your life yet

Sephex
06-20-2012, 03:51 AM
I once poisoned a cupcake.

Tigmafuzz
06-20-2012, 05:25 AM
Greatest moment of my life? Realizing that since I have my own place I could make bacon whenever I wanted.

Pike
06-20-2012, 05:47 AM

One time, when I was a little kid, I figured out that the game Uniracers had a built-in handicap so your unicycle went faster if the other guy was in front of you, and I used this to my advantage to give the AI cycle a head start and make all sorts of crazy track records.

It was great.

Jinx
06-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Greatest moment of my life? Realizing that since I have my own place I could make bacon whenever I wanted.

The greatest moment of my life is when I found out bacon is microwavable.

Carl the Llama
06-21-2012, 03:21 AM
So about 13 minutes ago I picked up a tiny cupcake and ate it. Not only was it good, but it was so good that it took all my expectations and blew them out of the water like a atomic bomb buried under the earth would blow a goldfish sitting in a bucket on top of it away. That cupcake was like having an IV of LSD connected to you while smoking a joint and simultaneously having sex with the entire female population of Japan while the Rolling Stones play right outside the room.

That cupcake may have been the greatest moment of my life.

Better then when you got /smug? lol

Best moment for me... prolly when I beat up the bully at my high school after completely losing my rag when he ruined some artwork I worked hours on.

Laddy
06-21-2012, 03:45 AM
Cupackes. So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes. Don't be too hasty! Cupcakes. Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!