PDA

View Full Version : I'm the only one who does that!

Sephex
06-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Topic: Name something that you do that seemingly no one else does.

What everyone else seemingly does: Presses the snooze on an alarm clock/cell phone and goes back to sleep until it rings again one or more times before finally starting the day.

What I do: Immediately get up. I have never seen the point of teasing myself with five or more minutes of sleep. Makes me feel more groggy if I try to do that.

KentaRawr!
06-20-2012, 06:11 PM
When it comes to sleeping, I've actually gotten into the habit of ignoring my alarm clock. Of course, it's summer and I don't have a job, so I have no reason to wake up early, but it's a huge change when compared to how I used to get up immediately after hearing it ring and dashing to it in a hurry to turn the thing off. :p

Anywho, one thing I do is exercise while playing video games. Like in Fire Emblem, when it's the computer's turn to move, I'll work out while it's doing its thing.

Sylvie
06-20-2012, 06:24 PM
I deem the quality of license plates by whether the numbers can all, in some way, be reduced to 0 without multiplying it by zero or using some other copout method. If the symmetry of the letters please me, and the numbers can reach a consensus of zero, it is a very desirable license plate.

Iceglow
06-20-2012, 07:04 PM
What I do: Immediately get up. I have never seen the point of teasing myself with five or more minutes of sleep. Makes me feel more groggy if I try to do that.

I not only tend to get up straight away without ever hitting Snooze, I often tend to find myself awake for 5 mins before my alarm will go off. I wake up and lay there getting my head together planning what I need to do or just checking my emails/fb/instant messages if I left my laptop on all night. Then as soon as my alarm goes off I'm up and in the shower.

Chris
06-20-2012, 07:14 PM
I buy (and prefer) cheap soda, over all of the famous brands. Seemingly, I am the only person I have ever met who feel this way.

Madame Adequate
06-20-2012, 07:17 PM
I deem the quality of license plates by whether the numbers can all, in some way, be reduced to 0 without multiplying it by zero or using some other copout method. If the symmetry of the letters please me, and the numbers can reach a consensus of zero, it is a very desirable license plate.

You are not actually alone there.

KentaRawr!
06-20-2012, 07:23 PM

You are not actually alone there.

What is wrong with you people?

Madame Adequate
06-20-2012, 07:26 PM
NUMBERS MUST BE REDUCED TO ZERO, MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR PALINDROMES IN THE CASE OF TIME FORMATS

ALL NUMBERS

Bunny
06-20-2012, 07:38 PM
There are 7 billion people on the planet.

You can not name one thing that is completely unique to you.

Jinx
06-20-2012, 08:07 PM
NUMBERS MUST BE REDUCED TO ZERO, MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR PALINDROMES IN THE CASE OF TIME FORMATS

ALL NUMBERS

Agreed. So much agreed.

Pike
06-20-2012, 08:13 PM
So everyone on this forum has OCD? Got it.

I input random numbers into Google or DuckDuckGo because... I don't know why. I do this so often that Google sometimes bans me for an hour because I'm acting like a bot. How apt.

staplecase
06-20-2012, 10:06 PM
what other people do: eat normal food

what I do: Eat recipes that no one in human history could ever have made anything like. What does this look like? My latest recipe:

Beef tongue.
Onions.
Apple cider vinegar.
TJ's flower pepper (this is black pepper with 2-3+ flowers mixed in).
Corn grits.
Porcini mushrooms.
Wakame seaweed.
Cabbage.

No one has ever approximated that meal. It was delicious (also, I like pretty much all food).

Sylvie
06-20-2012, 10:07 PM

Indeed. But the true compliment is having to look harder than others to find a person of similarity.

KentaRawr!
06-20-2012, 10:17 PM

Indeed. But the true compliment is having to look harder than others to find a person of similarity.

Sephex
06-21-2012, 01:33 AM

Thank you.