PDA

View Full Version : l FFXIV 2.0 graphics engine still have high quality graphics options

carol
06-21-2012, 04:05 AM
Like the title asks... but in more detail I am wondering if the FFXIV 2.0 graphics engine will allow for the high level of graphics detail that we have right now.

I ask because I paid around $2800 for my current PC to be able to max this game out, since I was such a FFXI fanboy when I was younger. Some people don't understand why people buy expensive PC's, but let's not focus on that.

It isn't a HUGE deal to me, I would just like to know.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious, but I didn't see the info blatantly staring out at me anywhere.

Anyway, thanks for any info. http://home.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/smile.png

Rostum
06-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Yes.

Mirage
06-21-2012, 05:47 PM
From some angles, it could look like there are a few less polygons for the characters, but it's really hard to tell for sure from still images. We'll just have to wait until we see some gameplay videos.

Even if that is the case, though, I'm pretty sure that the better dynamic shadows for the environment, as well as the likelyhood that ambient occlusion won't eat as much GPU power as it does in the current engine will allow for an overall better looking game. Currently, AO in FF14 reduces my framerate from 60 to 10 fps, and that's idk, more than I think it should be doing.

carol
06-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Secure Payment Options:
PayPal, CreditCard, Moneybookers, Google Checkout, PaySafeCard and Wire Transfer.
Instant Delivery Guarantee:
We promise a max 5-hour delivery for u
Safe Transaction
We offer mutiple in-game trade modes at your choice to guarantee your transaction.
24/7 Customer Service
I G X E have a professional customer service team specially for your enquiries.

Sylvie
06-22-2012, 08:00 AM
This was a fucking hilarious spambot.

Mirage
06-22-2012, 11:29 AM
I feel so used right now.

Del Murder
06-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Ahahahaha. Best bot ever.