PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus engaged to Liam Hemsworth

SuperMillionaire
06-21-2012, 08:24 PM
I would have posted this earlier, but I was busy with other things. Anyway:

Miley Cyrus Engaged: Liam Hemsworth, Actress To Wed (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/06/miley-cyrus-engaged-liam-hemsworth_n_1573343.html)

Apparently, former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is engaged to Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth, whom she met on the set of The Last Song. Personally, I think that at just 19 years old (she'll be 20 in November), she's way too young to get married. I'd say that she should wait until she is about 21 before she gets married. The good news is, though, that as of right now, Liam Hemsworth seems to be a better boyfriend to Miley than Kevin Federline was to Britney Spears (she's getting married again to someone else now), but still, she's still very young, but as she gets older, she's also getting racier and sleazier. I hope that Liam can turn her around before she falls into the same trap that Britney did.

And yes, my opinion of Miley Cyrus has changed, for the worse. I liked her better as the cleaner-cut and more wholesome Hannah Montana, rather than what she's become now.

Bunny
06-21-2012, 09:18 PM
I cannot tell you how excited I am to not care about this.

Hollycat
06-21-2012, 09:54 PM
I cannot tell you how excited I am to not care about this.
^
also, isn't she like 17?

Jinx
06-21-2012, 09:55 PM
It says in the OP she'll be 20 in November.

Who cares? Live and let live.

Rantz
06-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, SuperMillionaire. I am, if you can believe it, even more outraged than you are about this situation. I created an e-petition to end this farce as soon as possible. Please sign it!

Petition End Miley Cyrus' engagement! (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/end-miley-cyrus-engagement/)

Old Manus
06-21-2012, 10:08 PM
I saw the thread title as 'Miley Cyrus engaged to Liam...' on the forums homepage and clicked, desperately hoping it was Liam Gallagher so I would have some delicious ammo to troll DK, but it turns out to be some guy I've never heard of. You're so disappointing, SuperMillionaire.

Madame Adequate
06-21-2012, 10:09 PM
I am tremendously upset and disappointed by this. However, I can still get my spymaster to see that he has an unfortunate accident and then I shall propose to her liege that we wed.

Mirage
06-21-2012, 10:32 PM
That article is false. She is not engaged to Liam Hemsworth. I know this because there is nothing I know more about than underage celebrities.

Shiny
06-21-2012, 11:22 PM
This isn't Chris Hemsworth so I don't care.

Jiro
06-23-2012, 05:38 AM
Pretty sure that guy is an Aussie and if so whatever I care the same amount as I did before. Maybe her marriage will not end horribly but it's hollywood so it will be hilariously disastrous.

Sephex
06-23-2012, 01:20 PM
I wish the Tazmanain Devil hosted TMZ. Though, I'm not sure how many people would notice the difference.

Sylvie
06-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Why doesn't somebody just shoot Miley Cyrus in the head?

Sephex
06-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Why doesn't somebody just shoot Miley Cyrus in the head?

*snickers*

Sylvie
06-23-2012, 06:15 PM
It really would be exciting.