PDA

View Full Version : DREAMS

Jinx
06-22-2012, 07:55 PM

Shorty
06-22-2012, 10:34 PM
I had a dream that the singer for Alkaline Trio wanted to kiss me the other night but I woke up before it happened. :(

Sephex
06-23-2012, 03:53 AM
I might post a specific dream later, but I often have dreams months apart that take place in the same world. For example, I had a dream once where I saw a bathroom being under construction. Months later I had another dream that took place in the same setting. The bathroom was complete. Feels cool when I wake up to realize my subconscious is that organized.

Laddy
06-23-2012, 04:00 AM
I had a dream I hunted with Teddy Roosevelt. We were in the middle of the savanna and we nabbed a rhino. Then he asked if I would be his vice-president. :bigsmile:

Jiro
06-23-2012, 04:03 AM
I have some whackjob dreams and apparently it's getting worse as I've been talking in my sleep. uh oh :eek:

fire_of_avalon
06-23-2012, 04:20 AM
Like Jiro, many of my dreams are whackadoodle. I did have a dream about Loony BoB once. I was trying to track him down and he was ignoring me. He had a very large, broad body and a very tiny head. Kinda like Goomba from the super mario movie? But it was still BoB's head! It was strange.

I can't think of a good one I had recently, but when I do I will come back here and tell you about it.

krissy
06-23-2012, 04:23 AM
i have dreamt before that i had sex with the female c3po from space balls

Citizen Bleys
06-23-2012, 04:32 AM
I have this recurring nightmare where I get an audience with the Queen and can't stop swearing

Jiro
06-23-2012, 04:37 AM
I have this recurring nightmare where I get an audience with the Queen and can't stop swearing

You posted this on G+ once, didn't you? I seem to recall it. I wouldn't want to upset the queen but I also have a suspicion she's just a bro behind the poshness.

Fireglass
06-23-2012, 09:25 AM
About 75% of the dreams I've had since I was around 4 years old have taken place in a navigable dreamworld. I sometimes try to draw a map of it all, but I run out of paper. The places I remember most are the yards out in the woods where I have to escape or avoid being found by some bad thing. This normally doesn't go very well. Maybe I'll compile something detailed one of these days and find some more paper.

Pike
06-23-2012, 04:18 PM
I have weird recurring themes in my dreams. Some of these include:

Malls
Movie theaters
Nazis
Work
Being chased (usually by Nazis)

Bubba
06-23-2012, 04:48 PM
I vary rarely remember my dreams.

I did have a recurring dream when I was kid though where I was running through this underground cavern inhabited by monkees. They all had guns that shot acid and the pesky primates were doing their level best to shoot me!

I always managed to get through to the end though where there was a HUGE mother-fucking Ape about 20 feet tall blocking my path. I would always wake up at this point.

I asked my best friend once what he thought it meant. He was quite blunt and implied that I may be sexually attracted to men.

Sephex
06-23-2012, 04:58 PM

Malls

I have a "dream mall" that I occasionally go to. The architecture doesn't make much sense and the building is too big. Like, it would dwarf the Mall of America.

Another personal dream post here: Whenever I am driving in dreams, I usually get lost on the way because the roads never make any damn sense. It's not that they are twisty and turny like you would see in a movie or TV show, but they just lead nowhere. It's random if I ever show up to my destination or not, and because sometimes it takes so "long" to drive somewhere, by the time I get there the dream has shifted into a different subject.

Also, because of how heavily I was involved in the Ciddie thread and chat last night, I had a dream that I met Pike. Awards were falling out of her closet. No joke!

Sylvie
06-23-2012, 05:20 PM
I had a dream a while ago that I was living at this shitty "apartment" with my lady and it turned out that this guy we hate that we used to have sex with sometimes was living there too, with his boyfriend. We kind of ignored it. Then the police were at the door and in this world apparently "selective services" involves being brought to some kind of intervention-esque room only with other candidates, and there's like a handful (if any) of a random selection of your relatives there in this old, decaying police office room. They did not handcuff me on the way there because I wasn't being arrested, it was just some weird required procedure. I remember in the police car I put my switchblade in some console. I was taken to this room and the only relative I had there was my older cousin Joley and some faceless guy she was married to. She said hello to me and was really nice. I never liked her really. But she got really close to the side of my head, used her tongue to smell underneath my scalp by licking behind my earlobe, and said "you have such a sweet natural aroma."

I said, "what do you mean?"

She said, "I can tell that you think about the king sometimes."

"The king?"

She giggled. "Evil Knievel."

So then there was some shitty half-ass ceremony and before I even spoke, the cops told me I was absolutely not acceptable material for the military. They cut me loose, drove me back to the apartment, and I remembered I forgot my switchblade in the other cop's car. I just materialized a new one in my pocket.

I got back in the dimly lit apartment and I heard two guys violently and savagely fucking. I figured it was him and his prettyboy. So I think I just sat with my girl in some room, and the next thing I remember I'm talking to him and his boyfriend. My girlfriend is laying on the couch and giggling as I pretend to care about what they say. His boyfriend was cooing and squirming around in a sexual fit right next to me (he was sort of attractive, but I decided he wasn't) and he himself was on my other side, and he asked,

"I want you to top me in the bedroom."

I said "Fuck no."

He started complaining. "Why not?"

I said "Because I don't need you anymore. You sucked my dick and that's it, a long time ago."

He went back to the bedroom with his boy and they fucked some more.

The rest is all blurry, but the last part, I was driving down the road past my apartment and I saw that right across the house, someone had arranged plastic advertisement letters across that said something along the lines of "I'll expose you, Sylvie, and everyone will know that you want to slobber all over my huge cock."

I smiled, pulled over, took all the letters down, and made it say "Go ahead." Then, vocally, I spoke "Go ahead, I don't give a fuck." Everything started to melt in color like dribbling water on a sheet of LSD or something. I woke up.

More recently, I had a half-conscious dissociative lapse of reality where I was awake, but I was hallucinating that I was completely disengaged from my human body and attempting to relocate it, or find a new one. This happens regularly in my life. I realized that if I open a pin box and start shoving the pins into the top corners of my skull symmetrically, I can get a better focus on how to get back into my body. I do enjoy floating around, but sometimes it is time to get back in. So I jack out. I pull out the pins and scream and it wakes me up and I can finally snap myself out of it. The slow process of regaining feeling through your own body again is bizarre.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Dreams have always fascinated me. Some things about my own dreams are that they are extremely realistic when it comes to the laws of physics and such. A lot of more fantastical things happen in the dreams, but how I experience those things are pretty realistic. I feel pain. I can die. If ever I actually am able to personally break away from reality and have some sort of super power like flying or something, I am never able to control it, and it actually becomes pretty terrifying to me (such as never able to actually get back to the ground when I start flying, I just continually keep going up and up.)

The thing that interests me is that I have several dream continuities that pop up from time to time. I had a series of dreams of my going through an abandoned town that led to a rundown train station where I finally found people. Nothing really exciting happens in it really, but anytime I dream about it it picks up right where the last one left off. Sometimes there are years in between those dreams.

Recently I have been having a continuous dream which involves a bunch of my college friends and some high school friends going camping at a church campgrounds that I like to go to. So far each dream that exists in that continuity end up following a different genre with each dream. The first one was like a high school romance anime (with my actions directly inspired by Toradora). The second one I always have trouble remembering. The third one is a disaster movie. Tornadoes are coming to the campgrounds (another reoccuring thing in my dreams). However, within this dream world tornadoes are actually when clouds turn blood red and start to solidify like rocks, with vortexes going up into the sky instead of down. The last dream I had takes place after the camp where a couple of us go on a trip through Europe (and apparently through time as we see some ancient civilizations), and this dream ends up having a sort of James Bond feel to it.

Fireglass
06-24-2012, 01:49 AM
Last night, I had a dream that I made a low-content post on the forums at Something Awful. I tried to go back and edit a cool, content-filled story with pictures and everything, but I got banned before I could come up with an ending.

Agent Proto
06-24-2012, 02:32 AM
Some of my favorite dreams involved my dad. You see, my dad has been dead for quite awhile, so it's quite welcoming when I have dreams about him. It's like he's still around, even though he isn't.

Shorty
06-24-2012, 02:45 AM
foaface and I will henceforth be interpreting the dreams in this thread.

LET'S POST ABOUT AWESOME DREAMS WE HAVE

Last night I had a dream I was living in Winterfell, and Jon Snow was my twin. Ned Stark actually hugged me and called me Samantha, cos you know, I was his bastard daughter.

So, anyways, I dreamed that Jon went into that underground whorehouse from the books, and in the bottom was a huge room with a lake that looked like Moria. He was trying to drown himself cos he's all emo and sad about being a bastard (even though I was one too) so I went to save his butt. But the the Watcher in the Water jumped out and started to flood the place. But, the whorehouse kept its whores locked up in gates, like the ones on Titanic. And only the whores from the gates ahead of you could unlock your gate. So Jon and I are literally like, drowning, hoping these whores will save us. But we got out okay.

And then following true Game of Thrones style, Jon and I started a Cersei-Jaime type twinship IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

Sam: Your dream is about you being the heroine in real life with the people around you but you succumb to your own weaknesses (aka twincest with Jon Snow who is actually a really beautiful bastard). Also, you wish you could have been cast in Lord of the Rings and possibly Game of Thrones.

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

fire_of_avalon
06-24-2012, 03:00 AM
I will get out my crystal ball and tell your fortunes. Real fortunes are fifty thousand dollars. For free I give you this crap.

I had a dream that the singer for Alkaline Trio wanted to kiss me the other night but I woke up before it happened. :(
I think this is about your concern that some things, perhaps things that are "fated" won't come to pass. Or you just want to makeouts with Matt Skiba

I might post a specific dream later, but I often have dreams months apart that take place in the same world. For example, I had a dream once where I saw a bathroom being under construction. Months later I had another dream that took place in the same setting. The bathroom was complete. Feels cool when I wake up to realize my subconscious is that organized.
You're growing as a person. Your subconscious is showing you progress and finished products on your journey. Also you poop a lot.

I had a dream I hunted with Teddy Roosevelt. We were in the middle of the savanna and we nabbed a rhino. Then he asked if I would be his vice-president. :bigsmile:
You have lofty goals and you're quite sure you're going to achieve them. Also, I am not touching the rhino horn joke with a 10 foot pole.

Malls
Movie theaters
Nazis
Work
Being chased (usually by Nazis)
This is your agoraphobia at work. I think you're uncomfortable with something in your life so you dream of places that would make you uncomfortable. Also, you're Jewish.

I vary rarely remember my dreams.

I did have a recurring dream when I was kid though where I was running through this underground cavern inhabited by monkees. They all had guns that shot acid and the pesky primates were doing their level best to shoot me!

I always managed to get through to the end though where there was a HUGE mother-smurfing Ape about 20 feet tall blocking my path. I would always wake up at this point.

I asked my best friend once what he thought it meant. He was quite blunt and implied that I may be sexually attracted to men.
This dream is about the fear that your past, when you were "lesser" (Less smart, less experienced, less "evolved") will come back to impede your future. Also yeah you like dudes. But who doesn't, really?

Shorty
06-24-2012, 03:16 AM
I totally want to make out with the Skeebs. :(

I had a dream a while ago that I was living at this shitty "apartment" with my lady and it turned out that this guy we hate that we used to have sex with sometimes was living there too, with his boyfriend. We kind of ignored it. Then the police were at the door and in this world apparently "selective services" involves being brought to some kind of intervention-esque room only with other candidates, and there's like a handful (if any) of a random selection of your relatives there in this old, decaying police office room. They did not handcuff me on the way there because I wasn't being arrested, it was just some weird required procedure. I remember in the police car I put my switchblade in some console. I was taken to this room and the only relative I had there was my older cousin Joley and some faceless guy she was married to. She said hello to me and was really nice. I never liked her really. But she got really close to the side of my head, used her tongue to smell underneath my scalp by licking behind my earlobe, and said "you have such a sweet natural aroma."

I said, "what do you mean?"

She said, "I can tell that you think about the king sometimes."

"The king?"

She giggled. "Evil Knievel."

So then there was some shitty half-ass ceremony and before I even spoke, the cops told me I was absolutely not acceptable material for the military. They cut me loose, drove me back to the apartment, and I remembered I forgot my switchblade in the other cop's car. I just materialized a new one in my pocket.

I got back in the dimly lit apartment and I heard two guys violently and savagely fucking. I figured it was him and his prettyboy. So I think I just sat with my girl in some room, and the next thing I remember I'm talking to him and his boyfriend. My girlfriend is laying on the couch and giggling as I pretend to care about what they say. His boyfriend was cooing and squirming around in a sexual fit right next to me (he was sort of attractive, but I decided he wasn't) and he himself was on my other side, and he asked,

"I want you to top me in the bedroom."

I said "Fuck no."

He started complaining. "Why not?"

I said "Because I don't need you anymore. You sucked my dick and that's it, a long time ago."

He went back to the bedroom with his boy and they fucked some more.

The rest is all blurry, but the last part, I was driving down the road past my apartment and I saw that right across the house, someone had arranged plastic advertisement letters across that said something along the lines of "I'll expose you, Sylvie, and everyone will know that you want to slobber all over my huge cock."

I smiled, pulled over, took all the letters down, and made it say "Go ahead." Then, vocally, I spoke "Go ahead, I don't give a fuck." Everything started to melt in color like dribbling water on a sheet of LSD or something. I woke up.

More recently, I had a half-conscious dissociative lapse of reality where I was awake, but I was hallucinating that I was completely disengaged from my human body and attempting to relocate it, or find a new one. This happens regularly in my life. I realized that if I open a pin box and start shoving the pins into the top corners of my skull symmetrically, I can get a better focus on how to get back into my body. I do enjoy floating around, but sometimes it is time to get back in. So I jack out. I pull out the pins and scream and it wakes me up and I can finally snap myself out of it. The slow process of regaining feeling through your own body again is bizarre.

Sylvie: There was an opportunity in your life that was recently passed up and you rationalize this by telling yourself that it was the fault of outside sources. Additionally, you want to have closure with some part of your life that you're ready to confront and tell that you don't need anymore and that there might be scary consequences but you're ready to face them, girl! OVERALL, you may just need to get laid to stop having dreams about bjs because it makes you want to push pins into your skull. Crazy shit.

i have dreamt before that i had sex with the female c3po from space balls

Krissy: Your mind wants you to embrace your unorthodox, perhaps revolting weirdness and/or fetishes. Don't let it down, man. Be true to yourself.

escobert
06-24-2012, 03:21 AM
I rarely remember my dreams. When I do they range wildly from monsters attacking cities to me just driving.

Tigmafuzz
06-24-2012, 03:47 AM
I dreamt that life didn't suck. Unfortunately, it was easily recognizable as a false reality, and I woke up very quickly.

Raistlin
06-24-2012, 03:50 AM
I dreamed that foa and Shorty were dancing in tutus for Rick Santorum.

Shorty
06-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Well, Wesley, that just means you're delusional as shit.

We would be in leotards, thankyouverymuch.

Jiro
06-24-2012, 03:59 AM
I'm going to sleep now so I can dream that.

Sephex
06-24-2012, 04:27 AM
I'm going to sleep now so I can dream that.

And I'm going to sleep so I can dream of Jiro!

ReloadPsi
06-24-2012, 04:49 AM
I get very jealous of the dreams of others. Mine are always realistic and boring, and usually set in some real-life scenario with a few things being wrong... like me being back in school and having to catch up the thirteen years of classes I've missed. Yeah, that's about as surreal as mine ever get ¬_¬

Laddy
06-24-2012, 07:32 AM
You have lofty goals and you're quite sure you're going to achieve them.
I'mma win Survivor. :love:

Sephex
06-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Also you poop a lot.

Now that part I believe.

krissy
06-25-2012, 04:59 AM
i had a really good sex dream last night that a) i don't remember and b) didn't finish :(
i woke up as i was unwrapping the condom

wtf morning birds:kakapo:

Jinx
06-25-2012, 05:04 AM
i'm not sure how good of a sex dream it was, krissy, if it involved condoms

Iceglow
06-25-2012, 05:16 AM
After recently reading a warhammer 40k novel I found myself having a dream where I was an Imperial Guardsman, nothing special just an ordinary faceless soldier on a field of millions. I was assaulting a chaos forge world, weapons wise I was packing a hellgun (heavy duty lasgun, fires heavier more damaging shots at expense of reduced shots per charge pack), some frag/krak grenades and a pistol, the pistol was an bolt pistol I'd taken from a dead cultist, in fact all my weapons and ammo were scavenged from the dead in the swirling battlefield as my lasgun was destroyed by an explosion which lifted me bodily and threw me some 50ft. I was involved in a vicious street by street, house by house fight when the buildings in front of us in the street collapsed an enemy warlord titan was storming across the battlefield at us. There's nothing quite like waking up in the dark suddenly and having to think "I'm ok! I'm not being stomped on by a 100ft tall bipedal tank!"

Jinx
06-25-2012, 05:20 PM
foaface and I will henceforth be interpreting the dreams in this thread.

LET'S POST ABOUT AWESOME DREAMS WE HAVE

Last night I had a dream I was living in Winterfell, and Jon Snow was my twin. Ned Stark actually hugged me and called me Samantha, cos you know, I was his bastard daughter.

So, anyways, I dreamed that Jon went into that underground whorehouse from the books, and in the bottom was a huge room with a lake that looked like Moria. He was trying to drown himself cos he's all emo and sad about being a bastard (even though I was one too) so I went to save his butt. But the the Watcher in the Water jumped out and started to flood the place. But, the whorehouse kept its whores locked up in gates, like the ones on Titanic. And only the whores from the gates ahead of you could unlock your gate. So Jon and I are literally like, drowning, hoping these whores will save us. But we got out okay.

And then following true Game of Thrones style, Jon and I started a Cersei-Jaime type twinship IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

Sam: Your dream is about you being the heroine in real life with the people around you but you succumb to your own weaknesses (aka twincest with Jon Snow who is actually a really beautiful bastard). Also, you wish you could have been cast in Lord of the Rings and possibly Game of Thrones.

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

This is surprisingly accurate. :I

also, I just want to twincest Jon Snow WHAT CAN I SAY

Sephex
06-25-2012, 05:34 PM
I had a dream that someone put a Lebron James jersey over a Michael Jordan cardboard cut out. I wasn't amused.

Agent Proto
06-25-2012, 10:16 PM
Oh I remember I dream I had a couple nights ago! So, it pretty much involves Pike and MILF. At one point, in the dream, I made a confession in the dream to them about how I wanted to be like MILF and how jealous I was of him and the two invited me over to have a sleepover. I accepted the invitation and when I arrived at Pike's house, I was led into a dark room in the basement and they strapped me on their bed and began to torture me. MILF did unspeakable things to me in the dream. :( I bet Sylvie would probably have done the same if he was in his place. I simply refuse to mention what he did but I can imagine you guys can figure it out. It was horrible, really horrible. I think dream Pike enjoyed it more than I did.

Madame Adequate
06-25-2012, 10:44 PM
That does sound like Pike, both dream and not.

Don't worry Pr00ts I would never treat you less than you deserve :aimkiss:

Pike
06-25-2012, 10:46 PM
MILF just loves to do unspeakable things to everyone, doesn't he? :shobon:

fire_of_avalon
06-26-2012, 02:33 AM
I had a dream that someone put a Lebron James jersey over a Michael Jordan cardboard cut out. I wasn't amused.

Sephex, this dream means you must be possessed by a demon, because WTF YOU DO NOT DISS JORDAN.

Sephex
06-26-2012, 02:43 AM

Sephex, this dream means you must be possessed by a demon, because WTF YOU DO NOT DISS JORDAN.

Like I said, it upset me! C'mon man! I am from the Chicagoland area! Being into basketball was fun back then!

Jiro
06-26-2012, 05:39 AM
MILF just loves to do unspeakable things to everyone, doesn't he? :shobon:

Yes :|

Miss Lady Shelly
06-27-2012, 05:14 PM
I keep having dreams about the house i grew up in, but its more like the basement and im always looking for something. It usually happens at least twice a month.

Sephex
06-27-2012, 05:32 PM
I keep having dreams about the house i grew up in, but its more like the basement and im always looking for something. It usually happens at least twice a month.

I get dreams like that, but the only difference is that I will find a secret room in a dream version of a real house. When compared to where it would be if the secret room existed in real life, it would be downright impossible. I must admit I love dreams like that.

Tigmafuzz
06-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Most of my dreams are a mix of insane sci-fi movies and pure horror. Except they have no plot, so it's just a constant wave of spaceships and monsters and death.

Old Manus
06-27-2012, 06:48 PM
I tend to dream about football games the night before they happen. Then, in a wave of Nostradamusesque oh-my-god-i'm-a-soothsayer delusion, I put money on the score I dreamt about occurring. It hasn't happened yet.

I once dreamt about a horse race, where a horse called 'Compadre' won. The following day, I looked on the internet to see if any horses with that name were racing on that day. There weren't, but there was one horse on record with that name. It had retired from racing years previously, but I checked its results. In its last race, it came third, and the winning horse was called - wait for it - 'Bogus Dreams'. No sleep for you tonight.

Sylvie
07-01-2012, 06:34 PM
I had a dream that took place in a very cyberpunk dystopian city of Philadelphia. My friend was driving us there because we were going to spend some time in the city for whatever reason. He stopped the car at a street, and I got out, and then he just left me there. I remember having a split ego, an invisible less prominent one in the actual passenger's seat watching him hurriedly abandon me. The ego that mattered just stayed in the streets, and I remembered that I had two friends (girlfriend & boyfriend) living right down the block. I made my way down the dissociative streets and walked up a ramp into an abandoned parking garage kind of deal. I saw a large bed, and I walked up the ramp, and saw my two friends violently and passionately having sex, she was screaming in pleasure so loudly. I just watched for a while for arousal and then they asked me what I wanted. I said I needed to stay with them or else I'm going to die in the street, so they reluctantly allowed me to. I remember before dialing all the people I know, but nobody picked up their phone at all.

I went into a strange room where I began to use a binding electronic table to sexually take advantage of pre-assigned human female prostitutes whom had absolutely no basic human rights. I enjoyed delivering vaginal and anal penetration to them as they laid face down on the table, they were on their stomach, arms stretched back, bound to their ankles that were bent right to their back, and I admired the stretched meshing of their recovering orifices after I was finished, at least momentarily, with them.

Shorty
07-01-2012, 06:58 PM
foa, it's your turn for Sylvie. I'm busy picking pieces of my brain up off the floor.

Sephex
07-01-2012, 07:37 PM
I had a dream where I went out to the city of Chicago for two nights in a row with my girlfriend. The first night I ran into Marilyn Manson and had my picture taken with on on my girlfriend's cell phone. I later ran into the Ridiculously Photogenic Guy and did the same. The second night I ran into Trent Reznor and once again got my picture taken with him. Only for some weird reason, he wanted to hang out with us and we talked music for awhile. Both his music and the industry in general.

I really should have been tipped off that I was in a dream when he said he wanted to make up with Marilyn Manson again.

Miss Lady Shelly
07-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Last night I had a dream where I hung out with Sephex, Jiro, and Bubbaforever. We had ended up going to some kind of gamers convention/museum located in London. Seemed pretty cool.

krissy
07-04-2012, 04:50 PM
dreamt that you all were hanging out or whatever and then i walked in and tried to get past this group blocking the door but sylvie was blocking the way so i pushed her down on the table and we groped a bit and the crowds were kind of shocked and then i was like 'gotta go' and left
dream sylvie's tongue is ice cold just fyi

Bubba
07-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Last night I had a dream where I hung out with Sephex, Jiro, and Bubbaforever. We had ended up going to some kind of gamers convention/museum located in London. Seemed pretty cool.

If myself, Sephex and Jiro and your lovely self were there then it is guaranteed to be cool.

blackmage_nuke
07-04-2012, 05:13 PM
I had the most wonderful dream where i skipped work. There was also a flooded kmart where people used gondalas and a high speed car chase but none of that seemed as interesting as not going to work. Also the cast of "30 rock" and the 1999 series "Popular" was there.

There was also one where I chased sephiroth through my highschool to the highest classroom and he slashed his sword at me which threw me across the room crashing into desks and slicing my foot off.

Sylvie
07-04-2012, 05:36 PM
dreamt that you all were hanging out or whatever and then i walked in and tried to get past this group blocking the door but sylvie was blocking the way so i pushed her down on the table and we groped a bit and the crowds were kind of shocked and then i was like 'gotta go' and left
dream sylvie's tongue is ice cold just fyi

I'm flattered.

Sephex
07-04-2012, 05:37 PM

If myself, Sephex and Jiro and your lovely self were there then it is guaranteed to be cool.

*gives thumbs up across the room while holding alcohol based beverage*

Raistlin
07-13-2012, 08:02 PM
I hardly ever remember my dreams, but I got this FB message from a friend today:

I thought you should know that I dreamed that everyone in law school went back in time, and you shot the pope with a crossbow. FYI.

People are even dreaming about my badassery.

Jiro
07-14-2012, 01:55 AM
That is actually something I can imagine you doing.

Sylvie
07-28-2012, 08:04 PM
I had a dream last night that I was shooting whoever I wanted in an important building with a 9mm concealed carry pistol. The gun was light as a feather, and the actual shooting was realistic. Nobody died or collapsed after a few shots from the gun. But I remember specifically with each victim that I shot, I shot them in the head about two or three times, and then shot them in misc. areas after they had been rendered useless. I recall shooting my mother. It was a lot of fun.