PDA

View Full Version : The Muppets should be subjugated

Sylvie
06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Does it bother anybody else that the Muppets are treated with utmost benevolence, tolerance, and overall, as equals? They are able to become extension celebrities, and they are treated like human beings.

Muppets are practically defenseless. As far as my knowledge goes, the biggest Muppet is a hallucination of Big Birds despair & isolation, who happens to be around the second largest muppet. The two largest muppets are of absolutely no threat whatsoever. Big Bird would let himself be taken in any which way we wanted to impose it upon him.

I say this because I went to watch a VHS the other night and I had to watch about 20 minutes of some Muppets Christmas bulls*it and apparently what I wanted to watch was overwritten by these little pieces of :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:, followed by the entire "Home Alone" movie.

The Muppets should be treated as breathing tools and instruments. They would not be able to defend their race or independence. If this were to be done, the Muppets universe would be much more righteous, and we'd all be able to understand the daily lives of these humans who have contact with a weak and inherently naive adjacent existence, and they decide to do what we would actually do, and treat them like defenseless :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:holes.

The Flintstones treated their nonhuman races like casual slaves. It felt right, along with Fred's extremely racily strong implications of beating his own wife and threatening her with violence.

This is just something I thought of while I was watching the Muppets and I wanted to share it.

ReloadPsi
06-24-2012, 08:09 PM
I wonder how each of them tastes, and if they're similar enough species-wise to breed the really delicious ones?

Ah who am I kidding they'll be all leathery and lean and gross.

Sylvie
06-24-2012, 10:22 PM
They probably have a very generic and unsavory taste. That is why the only real efficient option to make is to force them into servitude as workers and sexually deviant muppet-trafficking retail.

chionos
06-24-2012, 11:50 PM
Ab initio. Ab aeterno. Nomen est omen. Henson. Henson. Vivere. Memento Vivere! Jim Henson! Destroy the malefactors and the dissidents! Cull the weak and foolish!

To quote Ernie:
Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa!?

Now tace atque abi.