PDA

View Full Version : I like 'em hot

Jiro
06-26-2012, 01:10 PM

Do you like hot beverages like tea, coffee, hot chocolates, etc? Do you have 'em black as a dark elf, or do you lighten it up with some milk? Add sugar? Add lard? Add something else? What's your crack when it comes to hot drinks?

If you hate them altogether then tell us why we're demon scum who are three steps behind in the evolutionary ladder. Or something. Whatever floats you boat, folks.

This post brought to you by the hardworking citizens of the Final Fantasy VII forum.

dandy da oak
06-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Tea is the drink of the gods :D Milk, 1 sugar please! Coffee is the drink of demons :( Starbucks smells horrible!

Carl the Llama
06-26-2012, 02:02 PM
There are only 2 hot drinks I drink: Earl Grey tea and Lemon tea... thats right, no coffee for me ^^

Psychotic
06-26-2012, 02:03 PM
NO!

Jinx
06-26-2012, 02:35 PM
I love chai tea with a bit of milk and sugar. I love earl grey and white earl grey as is.

I sometimes like coffee, but I creamer the shit out of it. And I always use those flavored creamers.

Slothy
06-26-2012, 02:40 PM
I love earl grey

The Captain approves.

Sephex
06-26-2012, 03:00 PM
The only hot drink I like is hot chocolate. I can't stand coffee and tea isn't my thing.

Pike
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM
The only hot drink I like is hot chocolate. I can't stand coffee and tea isn't my thing.

This.

Tigmafuzz
06-26-2012, 03:52 PM
I love tea. I love hot chocolate. I enjoy coffee.

Raistlin
06-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Hot chocolate is great, and I occasionally enjoy some hot tea. Coffee is disgusting.

crashNUMBERS
06-26-2012, 06:41 PM
I like hot chocolate. but ironically, I hate when its burning my freaking tongue and lip. so I guess I like lukewarm+ chocolate

Miss Lady Shelly
06-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Hot tea with lemon when im sick, iced tea once in a while, coffee black with vanilla flavoring and iced every once in a while.

Hollycat
06-26-2012, 08:13 PM
COLD TEA
COLD COFFEE
COLD SHOWER
COLD COLD COLD
these are some of my favorite things.

chionos
06-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Coffee, black. And all kinds of tea. I prefer whites.

Shorty
06-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Hot chocolate, coffee and hot cider. I'm a maniac cause I drink my cider hot! Someone should put me in a straitjacket.

escobert
06-26-2012, 11:09 PM
I love Hot Chocolate, and I have a cup of coffee every morning with some Hazelnut Coffee mate

Cuchulainn
06-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Tea. I only drink tea. Coffee is for the classless & the poor. It's like acceptable amphetamines.

When I was in America I couldnt find proper tea anywhere.

'Do You Have Tea?'

'Sure Sir What Flavour'

'Tea'

'I Know But we have green tea, earl grey, herbal..."

'TEA FLAVOURED YOU PATHETIC CAP WEARING PISH FLAP. DONT TRY AND PALM ME AFF WITH ONE OF YOUR FALSE TEAS WITH VARIOUS HERBS IN IT, IF THERES NO TEA FROM A TEA TREE ITS BASICALLY HOT SPICY tit IN A WARM PAPER CUP, NOT TEA NOW TAKE UR STUPID smurfING CAP AND UR STUPID smurfING FACE AND GO FIND A SUITABLE ARENA TO GO smurf URSELF IN

Needless to say i left america. I found out later over there proper tea is referred to as English Breakfast Tea....tbh that was on the list of teas she offered at the time but being highly offended by her stupid face and the fact she formed a sentence with the word 'English' it was all too little too late.

Jinx
06-27-2012, 12:35 AM
I like hot chocolate. but ironically, I hate when its burning my freaking tongue and lip. so I guess I like lukewarm+ chocolate

"Sometimes I take hot chocolate mix and pour it into cold milk, and make cold hot chocolate. I call it special drink."

Carl the Llama
06-27-2012, 12:35 AM
Can't believe how many people don't like coffee, here was me thinking everyone loved coffee and I was the odd one out lol.

chionos
06-27-2012, 01:03 AM
Haha, it's funny when Europeans think they invented tea and have sole rights to its use. haha.

Shiny
06-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Most coffee I've had is bad because it's not properly made or the filter is dirty, or it's Starbucks. I've only had one Vanilla Chai Tea from there that was actually good and non-bitter tasting. This amazing person named Bob, or Bill, or Brad, something with a B made me coffee that was some fancy tit and put half and half in it and sugar and I was like whoa, this is actually not horrible. Wish I could remember what the name of the brand of coffee he used.

Tea is great though. Love tea. My boyfriend calls me Tea now because I drink so much of it. Psychotic doesn't drink tea? That's interesting. I thought all British people drank tea. #generalizations

blackmage_nuke
06-29-2012, 02:53 PM
I only drink coffee when I need to pull all-nighters and when I do drink coffee I mix it with hot chocolate since I require the caffenated effects but dislike the taste of coffee

I prefer my tea cold.

Rantz
06-29-2012, 03:16 PM
I love coffee. I also love tea. I love hot chocolate as well! Mmmm!

Hot chocolate, coffee and hot cider. I'm a maniac cause I drink my cider hot! Someone should put me in a straitjacket.

They really should, you know. Crazy!

Faris
06-29-2012, 03:31 PM
I drink coffee daily or else I get a migraine. Flavoured coffee, regular coffee with 2 sugar and 2 regular or flavoured cream... I also drink tea on occasion. That I drink black, just two sugar, or with two milk and sugar depending on the type.

Shorty
06-29-2012, 04:17 PM
I love coffee. I also love tea. I love hot chocolate as well! Mmmm!

They really should, you know. Crazy!

I wouldn't mind as long as they give me hot cider!

edit: You change that back right now :aimmad:

I Took the Red Pill
06-29-2012, 06:56 PM
I drink black coffee, usually numerous times a day. Milk and sugar compromise the integrity of the bean imho. I drink tea maybe once every few months, and I really do not care for hot chocolate.

Hollycat
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM

Isn't that how everyone drinks cider?

Pike
06-29-2012, 08:41 PM

Isn't that how everyone drinks cider?

Not if it's delicious sparkling cider!

Shorty
06-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Apparently people don't know it can be consumed hot.

I like do like sparkling cider, though~

Quindiana Jones
06-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Benco is the chocolate god, and I worship him every morning. Tea is also routine - you remember when I woke up at 5AM, desperate for a cuppa, right? I drink coffee occasionally, usually when the tea's run out.