PDA

View Full Version : Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Pages : 1 [2] 3

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-29-2012, 11:11 PM
My god, America, you're right. You've blown this whole case wide open.

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Wait what now I'm confused! Saying this is your first time playing mafia means you're trying to be a mafia convincing everyone that you're a townie? So does that mean that Brucie and Iron Man accusing each other of being new players is hidden mafia-game code for "this guy is a mafia and not a townie so vote for him!!!"? This game is too confusing!

Also, how did you come to the conclusion that me saying this is my first time playing is some kind of strategy to protect myself from a vote? I am not trying to be snarky this is a geniune question on the game of mafia and how "this is my first time playing" translates into "HO HO HO DON'T VOTE FOR ME PLEASE I AM CLEARLY A TOWNIE/MAFIA/DONKEY" or whatever, god I can't even make sense of your train of thought. SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME I AM THE CAPTAIN OF AMERICA I AM NOT GOOD AT THINKING THINGS THROUGH CAN I JUST HIT THIS THREAD WITH A TANK

[M] Mom – Host
06-29-2012, 11:15 PM
Captain america, you make me laugh, the very idea that there are enough materials in your galaxy to make a noose big enough to hang me along with a sufficient source of gravity is laughable. Votecount.
Wolverine (0)-
Batman (1)- Iron Man
Iron man (2)- batman, Wonder Woman
captain america (1)- wolverine

[M] Anise
06-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Let's just say that we're all first time players to end all this confusion.

[M] Anise
06-29-2012, 11:18 PM
Because, technically, it is our first time playing Mafia this year, isn't it?

[M] Anise
06-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Okay, so it isn't. I lied. *sigh* I almost forgot about the history edition we had earlier this year... Disregard this thought for the moment! Let's move past this idea of first time players. Who the fuck cares if this is your first game playing or not.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-29-2012, 11:22 PM
What's the difference between Iron Man and Iron Woman?

[M] Anise
06-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Oh I know this! One is a command...

... Goddammit Batman! :mad2:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-29-2012, 11:25 PM
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

BAAAAAT-MAAAAAAAAAAN! :jess:

[M] D'Anna
06-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Everyone apart from you apparently, Wonder Woman! Brucie and Iron Man seem to be quite enjoying accusing each other of being new and according to Wolverine being a new player is codeword for an assumption of something that is impossible to discern from his post because it makes no sense at all! From what I have gathered over the last couple of pages of this thread:

-Being a new player, or CLAIMING to be a new player means you are either trying to do something to prevent getting a vote, or are a mafia in disguise, or you are accusing someone else of being one
-The amount of posts you make directly correlates to your likelihood of being a mafia member
-Galactus is fond of military men on incredible amounts of steroids

So I think there are a couple of valid reasons that it matters whose first time playing it is or not! And the post counts! According to Iron Man this kind of thing is the way you can tell the scum from the townies and that what has been said or not said or whatever hidden clues Brucie is going on about that he has mysteriously seen but not divulged are actually not important. IS THIS CORRECT? PLEASE HELP ME

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-29-2012, 11:30 PM
I divulged my HIDDEN CLUES but then Iron Man used the "ignore" strategy that is so super effective against me. I bet he didn't count on me keeping him in the public eye with my humor campaign though!

What is it called when Iron Man does a cart wheel? A Ferrous Wheel! :jess:

[M] Mom – Host
06-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Your joke is bad and you should feel bad. one hour and thirteen minutes remaining.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:15 AM
Sorry for being away for so long, busy with work and everything, so anyways I personally think that Thor is suspicious regardless of what Batman says, I honestly think that Loki (who incidentally has stayed clear of the entire day and only posted twice I think? since the game began) are are siblings... like you know one dies when the other is hanged/night killed.

Aside from that Batman is second on my list of suspicious people:

Batman;3096930']I just wanted the attention.

##vote: batman

Vote for me! Vote Batman for president!

Why vote for yourself? I mean you ask people to vote for you then when you unvote yourself you draw away from that fact that you did so by just posting ##Unvote and bandwagon Ironman "just to tie up the votes" but haven't ##Unvoted for him, you also claim that you saved Thor but it was you who put him in the line of fire to begin with in my experience Mafia Scum often point fingers at each other early in the game to divert suspicion for one or the other party but almost never vote for each other, you and Thor are a little to "omg your supicious" "no wait your not" and my spidey sense is tingling BIG TIME! sorry if you disagree with this its just you way to suspicious in my eye to let this pass, that being said:

##Vote: Thor

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:16 AM
BTW Captain, you can't vote for Galactus, he is the game host.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Spiderman;3097301']Why vote for yourself? I mean you ask people to vote for you then when you unvote yourself you draw away from that fact that you did so by just posting ##Unvote and bandwagon Ironman "just to tie up the votes" but haven't ##Unvoted for him, you also claim that you saved Thor but it was you who put him in the line of fire to begin with in my experience Mafia Scum often point fingers at each other early in the game to divert suspicion for one or the other party but almost never vote for each other, you and Thor are a little to "omg your supicious" "no wait your not" and my spidey sense is tingling BIG TIME! sorry if you disagree with this its just you way to suspicious in my eye to let this pass, that being said:

##Vote: ThorI voted for myself as a joke. I would've thought the "Batman for president!" thing would've given it away. :p

I voted for Iron Man over Wolverine to tie up the votes, as I found them both suspicious. That's not why I voted for Iron Man in the first place. Over the course of the thread I have explained why I think he is worthy of a vote.

As for Thor, Thor put himself in the firing line. If I noticed what he said, then the mafia would've too. I just made a big deal of it to confuse them. I've never once called Thor suspicious or accused Thor of being mafia. I do not think Thor is mafia or put Thor under any pressure at all in regards to that. I just told him to keep his mouth shut. I don't know where you have got that from.

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 12:23 AM
Votes for yourself do not count anyways.

[M] Mom – Host
06-30-2012, 12:25 AM
35 Minutes till night 1 begins.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 12:29 AM
Anyway Spidey while you're here, what do you think of Iron Man and the points I have made? I'd like a second opinion. Same goes for anyone else out there actually.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Batman;3097237']##unvote
##vote: Iron Man

Think Wolverine is more suspicious than Iron Man to be honest with you, that bulltit about it being "curious" that I'm providing good advice (HOW is it curious? WHAT are the implications? That's how you contribute) but given that I'm now in a lovely position with two votes on me, I have to even the scores.

Of course, now I've pointed this out I don't doubt they'll cobble together some excuse about how whatever happened with Thor - or my reasons for doing so - make me suspicious and I look forward to that, because that's only proving my point.

Batman;3097303']
Spiderman;3097301']Why vote for yourself? I mean you ask people to vote for you then when you unvote yourself you draw away from that fact that you did so by just posting ##Unvote and bandwagon Ironman "just to tie up the votes" but haven't ##Unvoted for him, you also claim that you saved Thor but it was you who put him in the line of fire to begin with in my experience Mafia Scum often point fingers at each other early in the game to divert suspicion for one or the other party but almost never vote for each other, you and Thor are a little to "omg your supicious" "no wait your not" and my spidey sense is tingling BIG TIME! sorry if you disagree with this its just you way to suspicious in my eye to let this pass, that being said:

##Vote: ThorI voted for myself as a joke. I would've thought the "Batman for president!" thing would've given it away. :p

I voted for Iron Man over Wolverine to tie up the votes, as I found them both suspicious. That's not why I voted for Iron Man in the first place. Over the course of the thread I have explained why I think he is worthy of a vote.

As for Thor, Thor put himself in the firing line. If I noticed what he said, then the mafia would've too. I just made a big deal of it to confuse them. I've never once called Thor suspicious or accused Thor of being mafia. I do not think Thor is mafia or put Thor under any pressure at all in regards to that. I just told him to keep his mouth shut. I don't know where you have got that from.

You call attention to yourself by doing this:

Batman;3096926']No sorry Thor does not get to dodge this.

##daykill: Thor

Batman;3096930']I just wanted the attention.

##vote: batman

Vote for me! Vote Batman for president!

And in the same statement you vote for yourself.

You try and point out lack of solid proof on Wolverine's and Iron Mans posts as a reason to vote for them, when in my experience the hosts generally appoint smart people to the post of Mafia, not people who don't lay down their suspicions in concrete evidence.

To be perfectly honest I think your a bomb, or a jester and your doing this so that we the town, will hang you, which is one of the deciding factors in my voting for Thor.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 12:40 AM
At that point I did view Wolverine as more suspicious than Iron Man. Then if you scroll down, you'll see I then say "actually fuck Iron Man" or words to that effect when I looked over the thread and his posts.
Spiderman;3097311']You try and point out lack of solid proof on Wolverine's and Iron Mans posts as a reason to vote for them, when in my experience the hosts generally appoint smart people to the post of Mafia, not people who don't lay down their suspicions in concrete evidence.Roles have always been assigned randomly though...?

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Batman;3097314']At that point I did view Wolverine as more suspicious than Iron Man. Then if you scroll down, you'll see I then say "actually smurf Iron Man" or words to that effect when I looked over the thread and his posts.
Spiderman;3097311']You try and point out lack of solid proof on Wolverine's and Iron Mans posts as a reason to vote for them, when in my experience the hosts generally appoint smart people to the post of Mafia, not people who don't lay down their suspicions in concrete evidence.Roles have always been assigned randomly though...?

I'm afraid I cannot answer this with yea or nea, as SD did the roles this time.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Batman;3097306']Anyway Spidey while you're here, what do you think of Iron Man and the points I have made? I'd like a second opinion. Same goes for anyone else out there actually.

Think his lack of evidence is pretty clear, but then you already know my thoughts on that.

[M] Colette
06-30-2012, 12:45 AM
I don't know if I want to change my vote to Thor to buy myself some time (That'd tie it up, right?) or just let myself die because I seriously do not want to play with Batman.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Batman;3097314']Roles have always been assigned randomly though...?

LOL no.

Mafia roles are always assigned, I have hosted a few myself and I always choose who gets to be Mafia, pretty sure thats always been the way its worked: Look at Mafia History Edition.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Gonna lay down the law: If you want the odd gimmick role to be assigned to a person, that's fine. If someone PMs you and says "I don't want to be mafia" or something, again, that is fine.

If you hand pick the entire town and mafia teams that's wrong, and I don't think you should be hosting a game of mafia on Eyes on FF. That's not how it's done here or should ever be done here because not only would it create the same old games with the same people being mafia, it's also being elitist and favouritist. End of.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Iron Man;3097317']I don't know if I want to change my vote to Thor to buy myself some time (That'd tie it up, right?) or just let myself die because I seriously do not want to play with Batman.

Yes, it would tie it up.

Personally I would do this, let the game continue for a while and let others examine the facts I layed out.

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 12:48 AM
I will do a maximum extension of 30 minutes, then whomever was first to a tied vote dies.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Spiderman;3097318']

LOL no.

Mafia roles are always assigned, I have hosted a few myself and I always choose who gets to be Mafia, pretty sure thats always been the way its worked: Look at Mafia History Edition.That's appalling.

And this "who would the hosts pick?" argument is proving my point entirely. I'm gonna have to raise some issues in the discussion thread after this game because I'm very disappointed right now.

[M] Colette
06-30-2012, 12:49 AM
Spiderman;3097320']
Iron Man;3097317']I don't know if I want to change my vote to Thor to buy myself some time (That'd tie it up, right?) or just let myself die because I seriously do not want to play with Batman.

Yes, it would tie it up.

Personally I would do this, let the game continue for a while and let others examine the facts I layed out.
*sigh* Fine.

##Unvote: Batman

I wonder if I can get a replacement. Probably not.

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 12:51 AM
Wolverine (0)-
Batman (0)-
Thor (2)- spiderman, thor

I changed my mind. You have a maximum of 1 hour ten minutes.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Batman;3097319']Gonna lay down the law: If you want the odd gimmick role to be assigned to a person, that's fine. If someone PMs you and says "I don't want to be mafia" or something, again, that is fine.

If you hand pick the entire town and mafia teams that's wrong, and I don't think you should be hosting a game of mafia on Eyes on FF. That's not how it's done here or should ever be done here because not only would it create the same old games with the same people being mafia, it's also being elitist and favouritist. End of.

Yeah its not fair, but that's just it though, it doesn't always work, look at the Game Villains edition: Mafia got screwed then so it doesn't always work like that. Also how is it being favouritist? Your acting like the Mafia always wins, you acting like "Oh that person is Mafia so they MUST be the hosts favourite people" its kinda silly tbh I honestly think that the Mafia game should be interesting and to do that the Mafia people must be able to hide in plain sight. Also thats why there are power rolls and other such things that town have on their side.

Shattered Dreamer
06-30-2012, 12:56 AM
All roles & players were assigned randomly & I'm honestly a little offended by assertions to the contrary.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 12:57 AM
You make some interesting points, but I do think we should talk about this after the game because we're really getting off track here. :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 12:58 AM
Batman;3097322']
Spiderman;3097318']

LOL no.

Mafia roles are always assigned, I have hosted a few myself and I always choose who gets to be Mafia, pretty sure thats always been the way its worked: Look at Mafia History Edition.That's appalling.

And this "who would the hosts pick?" argument is proving my point entirely. I'm gonna have to raise some issues in the discussion thread after this game because I'm very disappointed right now.

Your Honestly trying to say that were you the host you wouldn't want the game to be as interesting as it could possibly be? that has always been the thought in my mind when I have been host and assigned roles.

Shattered Dreamer
06-30-2012, 01:01 AM
Wolverine (0)-
Batman (0)-

Things have got a bit nuts with my sister's 18th birthday party being set up for tomorrow so HC you're going to have to do the flavour for the lynch

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Wolverine (0)-
Batman (0)-

Things have got a bit nuts with my sister's 18th birthday party being set up for tomorrow so HC you're going to have to do the flavour for the lynch

I have it. Can you PM the list of who is playing who so I don't leave a blank?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:03 AM
All roles & players were assigned randomly & I'm honestly a little offended by assertions to the contrary.

TBH I seriously don't know why you would be offended by this, each to their own I guess.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Well I tried my best, sorry I couldn't change anyones mind but to be perfectly honest I still think Batman is a jester... congrats to you if you arn't, a clever game you have played.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm not a jester, I'm a sprinklefairy. :joker:

Spiderman, how do you rate your own mafia playing abilities? Do you think you have some good quality experience and that you can provide some really good insight?

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 01:10 AM
Since there is a tie, the day will continue for 51 minutes. At that point, if none has more votes than anyone else, then Iron Man will be Lynched. If you make the conversation interesting enough, I am willing to extend this time limit up to 5 hours from now.

Remember, I will be check vote counts at the hour mark, so a single vote in between that ends up being a tie later will not change the result.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:13 AM
Batman;3097334']I'm not a jester, I'm a sprinklefairy. :joker:

Spiderman, how do you rate your own mafia playing abilities? Do you think you have some good quality experience and that you can provide some really good insight?

Well... my game play experience isn't massive, but I have always been suspicious of the right people, but never been articulate enough to put my suspicions into words, in other words, I get a gut feeling about people, then tend to die quickly but continue to watch the game and my suspicions tend (and not trying to be big headed here but by tend I mean 9/10 times) to be right.

Shattered Dreamer
06-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Spiderman;3097331']

TBH I seriously don't know why you would be offended by this, each to their own I guess.

I guess offended is the wrong word. Why would I hand pick who gets what role? If you've played a few games of Mafia here at EoFF who begin to see some players are a lot better than others so purposely assigning certain people power roles could ruin a game before it starts. Like Batman said anyone who hosts that way shouldnt host

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:17 AM
So you think you're pretty good and make good arguments.

And you think the hosts picked mafia out of the good players.

Perhaps you are mafia and you think you got given the role of mafia because you are good at the game.

How would you respond to that?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:19 AM
To be perfectly frank I think Thor is most likely to be Mafia, or siblings with Loki (who as I said has only posted twice since the game began) why don't you give me your thoughts on that Bats?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-30-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm a little confused Spiderman, do you believe that Batman and Thor are in cahoots with each other, or do think that Batman is a Jester? I'm willing to listen to your arguments but right now you seem to be contradicting yourself.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:22 AM
I don't think Thor is mafia.

Loki is disturbingly quiet at the moment. He was more active yesterday. The same is true a lot of people though, and I wish more people would post because it's impossible to tell if it's an evasion tactic or if they're busy or don't give a shit.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:24 AM
Batman;3097338']So you think you're pretty good and make good arguments.

Perhaps you are mafia and you think you got given the role of mafia because you are good at the game.

Well thats fair tbh, you have your thoughts and welcome to try and glean some information from my posts or to try and twist my words around, but then your saying that (if you believe what you said to be true) you think shattered dreamer is being untruthful when he said all roles are randomly assigned, I know I am not Mafia, but I don't know who is so its only fair to be suspicious of all people who are playing this game.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:28 AM
I do not think Shattered Dreamer is being untruthful. Let me explain again: This is not about the truth of how the roles were actually assigned, this is about your viewpoint on how the roles were assigned.

I know that, before he clarified, you held the following two views:

- The roles were not randomly assigned
- The mafia roles were assigned to good players

You also admitted an additional view:

- You are a good player.

I am not trying to twist words or be suspicious of you. I was just interested to see your thoughts. :)

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 01:29 AM
STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE MODS DID.

you are supposed to be in a town, supposedly with no internet or something. please get back to the game.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:32 AM
Lex Luthor;3097340']I'm a little confused Spiderman, do you believe that Batman and Thor are in cahoots with each other, or do think that Batman is a Jester? I'm willing to listen to your arguments but right now you seem to be contradicting yourself.

What I think is that Batman is a jester, why? Because of all the reasons I have posted: he calls attention to himself by doing that ##daykill: Thor prank, prank = prankster = jester? and he then went on to say "I wanted the attention" and also votes for himself (another prank).

Thor I believe to be Mafia because as Captain America so eloquently pointed out:

Captain America;3096978']I beg to differ, old bean.

Good luck town. you have a huge problem with one of your people xD

http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/archives/images/2009/02/finishhim.jpg

Pretty simple really.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:34 AM
*pantses Spiderman* :joker:

[M] D'Anna
06-30-2012, 01:35 AM
Yes boys we're supposed to be in a town with no internet and some good guys and some mafia and where the length of the day abritrarily extends itself for no apparent reason! mafia XXII: the never-ending day! you shouldn't bicker among yourselves, because this day is never going to end and we're all going to have to learn to co-exist anyway. Does anybody want to learn how to do a single leg takedown? You want to kiss my lucky egg? Let's make some good memories.

[M] Anise
06-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Spiderman;3097342']

Well thats fair tbh, you have your thoughts and welcome to try and glean some information from my posts or to try and twist my words around, but then your saying that (if you believe what you said to be true) you think shattered dreamer is being untruthful when he said all roles are randomly assigned, I know I am not Mafia, but I don't know who is so its only fair to be suspicious of all people who are playing this game.

How should we know that you know that you're not Mafia? How should we all know that any of us are Mafia as well? Let's see, with a game the size that it is, which is 14, I could say that any one of us could be Mafia, but we do not know for sure, since only we're just starting out. But as the game progresses, it should make things easier when the players start weeding out. Considering there's only 14 of us, I'd say at least 3 of us are Mafia. Not to say that's entirely true. Heck, maybe there's probably another faction in play.

Anything is possible in Mafia. did you know?

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 01:37 AM
Attention all townspeople, this is an official reminder. Please do not change any of the following in your profile:
Password
Custom Title
Signature
The Last Airbender.

Thank you.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:38 AM
Just for the record, I have only ever assigned Mafia rolls in the games I have hosted, Town always gets a random assortment of rolls/people.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:40 AM
I want a mafia roll. It sounds tasty. :goofy:

[M] D'Anna
06-30-2012, 01:43 AM
I'm fed up of being the butt piece of the jokes why not Quin

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Wonder Woman;3097350']
Spiderman;3097342']

How should we know that you know that you're not Mafia? How should we all know that any of us are Mafia as well? Let's see, with a game the size that it is, which is 14, I could say that any one of us could be Mafia, but we do not know for sure, since only we're just starting out. But as the game progresses, it should make things easier when the players start weeding out. Considering there's only 14 of us, I'd say at least 3 of us are Mafia. Not to say that's entirely true. Heck, maybe there's probably another faction in play.

Anything is possible in Mafia. did you know?

17 people actually darling:

01. [M] Superman
02. [M] Batman
03. [M] Spiderman
04. [M] Wolverine
05. [M] Hulk
06. [M] Wonder Woman
07. [M] Iron Man
08. [M] Thor
09. [M] Captain America
10. [M] The Flash
11. [M] Joker
12. [M] Lex Luthor
13. [M] Ra's al Ghul
14. [M] Loki
15. [M] Bane
16. [M] Venom
17. [M] Doctor Doom

[M] Anise
06-30-2012, 01:44 AM
I just realized that. I fail at counting. :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
06-30-2012, 01:45 AM
Spiderman;3097347']
Lex Luthor;3097340']I'm a little confused Spiderman, do you believe that Batman and Thor are in cahoots with each other, or do think that Batman is a Jester? I'm willing to listen to your arguments but right now you seem to be contradicting yourself.

What I think is that Batman is a jester, why? Because of all the reasons I have posted: he calls attention to himself by doing that ##daykill: Thor prank, prank = prankster = jester? and he then went on to say "I wanted the attention" and also votes for himself (another prank).

Thor I believe to be Mafia because as Captain America so eloquently pointed out:

Captain America;3096978']I beg to differ, old bean.

Good luck town. you have a huge problem with one of your people xD

http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/archives/images/2009/02/finishhim.jpg

Pretty simple really.

Ah, well that does make sense. I was suspicious of Thor yesterday the way he was acting, he responded to Batman with insults instead of reasoning, like he was afraid he'd been called out and he hasn't been back as if he's afraid that saying anything more might make him look more guilty. Since that is the most reasonable thing I've seen in this whole thread, then I agree:

##vote: Thor

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 01:46 AM
TBH I don't know why so many people haven't voted, 15 mins remaining of the day and only 5 votes out of 17 have been cast, its a shame really.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:46 AM
Captain America;3097354']I'm fed up of being the butt piece of the jokes why not QuinYeah yeah dawlin' i'm da queep. I want it in me maff, dunni?

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 01:47 AM
12 minutes left

[M] D'Anna
06-30-2012, 01:49 AM
Nah look baytmayn awright im from da east end of lahndon me cousins a west ham 'ardman ooligan and i dont give a smurf if your a superhero in ya spandex i swear by me feminine cowboy boots dat he'll break ya legs if ya keep makin me da butt piece pmsl x

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:52 AM
Captain America;3097361']Nah look baytmayn awright im from da east end of lahndon me cousins a west ham 'ardman ooligan and i dont give a smurf if your a superhero in ya spandex i swear by me feminine cowboy boots dat he'll break ya legs if ya keep makin me da butt piece pmsl x
SHAT. AP. CAPTAIN AMERWICA. had enough now. frankly not fanny anymore awight. i dont have the time for this i just met this sweet girl on da bakerloo line - I was on the cent-er-al line, you were on the bak-er-loooooo~ - and basically she was readin a copy of storm of swords, so frankly i sat down like wite next to her and wuz like, DAAAHWLIN, i got a bloody storm of swords for you dunni? ITS IN ME PANTS and basically i brushed up against her when she got off frankly yeah we had some sort of intercourse yeah yeah

[M] D'Anna
06-30-2012, 01:55 AM
sighhhhhhhhhhhhh, look baytmayn i know you think your da gweat hero with ya batmerang and batcar and all dat but listen yeah i spent years playing games like da Call of Duty and da 'alo and ive made more people wagequit on dem both with just da MAYGNUM so i think i know dat its better to use a gun than your non lethal methods ok even in games where there is only 6 people on da team i come in da top 5 using only da MAYGNUM once on da alo i even got NO SCOPE pmsl x fack off

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 01:57 AM
yeah well

i fell asleep

so

whatever......

moving on........

[M] D'Anna
06-30-2012, 01:59 AM
da thing is yea no matter what you say im da master at pullin da laydies, da other day i was talking to PAUW and he told me all about dat fireytempest bird right never even spoken to her in me life shes only seen me wit and clever posting on da eoff and seen a couple of me pictures dat paul showed her and shes already totally into me pmsl x shes too shy to talk to me 1 to 1 at the moment but i cant blame her she could only last 2 minutes seein her reflection in me forehead before she'd be askin for me haynd in marriage pmsl lmao x x x x x dont worry dahlin i'll take care of ya

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 01:59 AM
Flavour coming
Wolverine (0)-
Batman (0)-
Thor (3)- spiderman, thor, Lex Luthor

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 02:00 AM
Wait a minute, that isn't right...

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 02:01 AM
Wolverine (0)-
Batman (0)-
Thor (3)- spiderman, Iron Man, Lex Luthor

There, that makes more sense. Be right back with the flavour, so don't change that dial.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Wait a minute, that isn't right...

Thor (3)- spiderman, thor Iron Man, Lex Luthor

Fixed it for you darling =)

[M] Mom – Host
06-30-2012, 02:08 AM
Thor was in his study, looking at all the clues he had found at the scene of the crime when the following event happened:
"The DNA sample I retrieved from the body would indicate that the killer was-"
DING DONG
"OMG visitors, I love visitors!"
"hello, can I help you"
"we know all about you thor, we know you killed him."
"what are you talking about?"
"Don't make any excuses, we know it was you!"
"NO! NO! I know who the real killer is! Please let me explain!"
"hang him"
"burn him"
"hang him from his hammer and light him on fire!"

NOOOOOOO!

Thor was a Mass Murderer played by Cid

just kidding

Thor was a Cop played by Melissaur
Thanks for playing, please PM HC for your prize.

[M] Mom – Host
06-30-2012, 02:12 AM
You have 23 hours to submit night actions. Night 1 has begun.

[M] Mom – Host
06-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Today is both a sad and a joyful day, for on this morn, 2 bodies were discovered.

The Hulk was found murdered in the church this morning. He was a Priest Played by Madonna.

Also discovered today in a bowling alley was the body of Lex Luthor. At least, what was left of it.
Lex was a Mafia Roleblocker played by Jentleness

Day 2 has begun, you have 24 hours, 41 minutes.

Hollycat
06-30-2012, 10:21 PM
If you are dead please PM me.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Spiderman;3097339']To be perfectly frank I think Thor is most likely to be Mafia, or siblings with Loki (who as I said has only posted twice since the game began) why don't you give me your thoughts on that Bats?
Batman;3097341']I don't think Thor is mafia.
Spiderman;3097301']##Vote: Thor
Spiderman;3097336']my suspicions tend (and not trying to be big headed here but by tend I mean 9/10 times) to be right.
Galactus;3097374']Thor was a Cop played by Melissaur I said what what? In the butt! You wanna do it in my butt? In my butt! :joker:

[M] Anise
06-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Should we also take a gander at Iron Man? He did wish to die at one point because he didn't want to play with you, Batsies.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
06-30-2012, 10:58 PM
Batman;3097533']I said what what? In the butt! You wanna do it in my butt? In my butt! :joker:

So this is clearly the 1/10 time I get it wrong :p

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
06-30-2012, 11:30 PM
If you're who I think you are, it's been more than 1/10!

Cept you were soooo pushy on the fact yesterday about it. With no backing evidence. Yes it was day one but we eliminated day 1 shenningans by having a day 0. Sure no one died during day 0 but we honestly didn't know what they'd choose to do with day 0 votes. Being able to look at all of your posts (your as in everyone) there is a lot of evidence to go by for reasonings more than "well he's just suspicious VOTE". Let's look at what cast the lynch vote, only 3 votes but the day was about to end.

Thor as I said yesterday, wasn't doing anything suspicious other than being defensive to Batman. And with it being the player that Batman is (if you guys really haven't figured that out yet haha) of course they got angry. The "talks a lot" angle is a flimsy one mafia and town talk a like, it's just who is on your team that if they are chatty or not.

Back to the votes. Lex and Hulky died last night. Lex, a mafia member, put the last vote on Thor that was otherwise tied with Ironman. Whom, also had a vote for Thor.

That's just some of the obvious connection's I can set up.

[M] Mom – Host
06-30-2012, 11:53 PM
for the next four or so hours I have a party to attend. I expect you all yo behave yourselves.

Hollycat
07-01-2012, 02:50 AM
........Sure is quiet

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Ah, good morrow! I feel well rested after last night's respite, as if I am suddenly more powerful today! Let's see what misadventures we might procure for ourselves!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Uweee heee heee hoooo! Joker's in town, kiddies! Where's my favourite batty boy? Come out and give us a hug, you big nicompoop!

Ra's al Ghul has been awfully quiet, think I'll get Harley Quinn to pay him a visit and see what he's doing! But for now!

##Vote: Ra's al Ghul

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Hee hoo!

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/1/17/Kefka_-_Laugh.gif

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmmm.

##Vote: [M] Captain America

I am voting for el Capitan for one simple reason: he was active for almost three hours prior to the lynch yesterday, but failed to vote for anyone except Galactus! We cannot get a read on you unless you vote, darling. So please, let's have some more from everyone! Ta.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-01-2012, 03:34 AM
Bane;3097548']
Back to the votes. Lex and Hulky died last night. Lex, a mafia member, put the last vote on Thor that was otherwise tied with Ironman. Whom, also had a vote for Thor.

Hooo, this is an interesting assertion to make! Lexy trying to save the tin man's bacon? Possibly, possibly! But, we must consider: how did witty bitty Lexy die? Was it you? Did you notice this wittle conspiracy theory and grab it by the balls and run with it!? IS THAT WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE BANEY BOY?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-01-2012, 03:35 AM
As for YOU Venom you slimy spandex psycho, I like the cut of your jib! You should work for me. Put some ears on you and you might even look a little like old Bats over there! Whaddaya say?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 03:38 AM
It's quite possible that Lex Luthor was trying to save Iron Man, and it's also quite possible that Lex Luthor's death was completely unrelated to the votes at the end of yesterday. Iron Man might possibly be red on the inside, but it wasn't a vigilante that took old Luthor down.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 03:39 AM
I'll pass on the job offer though, Joker you old coot! I don't work with the criminally insane! I love your movies though :bigsmile:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Do you guys want to play a game? It's called Three Vote. Three people vote, and no one else does. Venom and Joker just voted, and I am going to vote. What are the odds Venom and Joker, two players who haven't shown up much are mafia? What are the odds I'm with them? With these few numbers, it's easy to point to fingers if you want to lynch someone tomorrow.

##VOTE: Captain America

Someone this active should add to the conversation, not tell us thrilling stories of how Handy wrestled with Thor's hammer.

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 04:11 AM
I have to admit, Captain America is one odd character, and I don't think I can get a clear reading on him or his true intentions. Not that it really matters, but I don't get much from his posts. They hardly make any sense, so it's safe for me to say that he's just doing it for the lulz at the moment. Hardly much, but he should be looked at if he turns serious. As for Joker and Venome finally showing up? I think its about time the two show up and decide to play. I think this is great, it means that we'll have more fun in the coming days!

Though, Joker does scare me quite a bit. :(

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Oh Wonder Woman, wouldn't want to scare you! Uweee hee heee!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Spiderman;3097608']Do you guys want to play a game? It's called Three Vote. Three people vote, and no one else does. Venom and Joker just voted, and I am going to vote. What are the odds Venom and Joker, two players who haven't shown up much are mafia? What are the odds I'm with them? With these few numbers, it's easy to point to fingers if you want to lynch someone tomorrow.

Oooooh, Spiderman you devil! I like your style! A dangerous gambit, but especially good if you're scum! Let's hope it works for you, uweee heee!

##Vote: Spiderman

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Shouldn't you unvote for Ra's Al Ghul before you vote for Spiderman, Joker? I can understand why you would vote for Spiderman after all, what he did near the end of Day 1, and his claim that "Oh, I'm correct 9 out of 10 times when it comes to spotting a scum" bullshit. Seriously, that's not going to win any games if his current record in this game is 0 for 1. He's not off to a strong start, and if he keeps it up, he might soon find himself under the lynching tree.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-01-2012, 06:53 AM
Oh whoopsie me, I forgot to unvote first!

##Unvote: Ra's al Ghul

There, isn't that better! Such fun, hee hee!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Good Heavens Spiderman, what are you playing at here? The more voters we have, the more we have to examine tomorrow! We should not limit what he have to work with you silly dog.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Wonder Woman, glad you've some fight in you. One wrong vote followed by a mafia hammer and you're aiming for me? I may have helped lynch an innocent, but since we don't know Iron Man's colors, you don't have a leg either. If Iron Man is innocent, Lex might have soiled your good name too, did you think of that? Good idea by the way, working the system. Can't vote, but can't help trying to subvert Joker?

Sorry, Venom, but the less people voting means less chaff. Any of us changing votes or others voting anyways need examination. I'm not pointing fingers, Joker, but.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 07:41 AM
No venom is right. With more votes you have more to go with. Less votes means less to go with. More Evidence = more to work with. Less evidence = less to work with. Why would you not want information to help determine your opinion on mafia? I just :confused:

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 07:48 AM
How could Lex have soiled me if he's already gone? He can't do anything to me if he's not around to vote against me or point fingers at me like I'm one of him. It's a good thing that he's gone, because he wouldn't be able to cause any damage for town during the night considering his role. We should be glad that one of the mafia is gone. Means there's one less of them to deal with now, wouldn't that be correct?

And as for voting? I am just merely waiting for the right moment to cast my vote. It is still early and I need to hear from more people before making my decision. I can't simply vote for someone without much to go on

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 07:52 AM
The more I think about it, the more I find your plan to be heavily flawed, old boy. It rests entirely on the logic that at least one of the three of us is a member of mafia. If you're wrong, it leaves either Joker or myself dead. Certainly, you might be under a little bit of scrutiny afterwards, but a dead townie is a dead townie, isn't it? If we're going to leave only three of us voting, then I feel like one of the three of us should be the one on the hook. You're seeming far more suspicious now. Let's see if your theory stands on two legs now, old chap.

##Unvote: [M] Captain America
##Vote: [M] Spiderman

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 07:55 AM
As the Joker would like say, "The joke's on you, Spidey!" Of course, I'm holding off on my vote because I fear it may lead to a speed lynch if it turns out into a bandwagon vote on you. So, just I'm going to watch and see who I need to keep my eyes on.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Wonder Woman;3097641']How could Lex have soiled me if he's already gone? He can't do anything to me if he's not around to vote against me or point fingers at me like I'm one of him. It's a good thing that he's gone, because he wouldn't be able to cause any damage for town during the night considering his role. We should be glad that one of the mafia is gone. Means there's one less of them to deal with now, wouldn't that be correct?

And as for voting? I am just merely waiting for the right moment to cast my vote. It is still early and I need to hear from more people before making my decision. I can't simply vote for someone without much to go onUh. You don't read good.

Going to vote? I'm happy to hear your reasons.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Venom;3097642']The more I think about it, the more I find your plan to be heavily flawed, old boy. It rests entirely on the logic that at least one of the three of us is a member of mafia. If you're wrong, it leaves either Joker or myself dead. Certainly, you might be under a little bit of scrutiny afterwards, but a dead townie is a dead townie, isn't it? If we're going to leave only three of us voting, then I feel like one of the three of us should be the one on the hook. You're seeming far more suspicious now. Let's see if your theory stands on two legs now, old chap.

##Unvote: [M] Captain America
##Vote: [M] SpidermanNone of needs to be mafia. If none of us are mafia, then the mafia aren't voting unless they don't play the game. If any of us are mafia, well, not all of us can be, right? If we're all mafia, well, that is up for the town to decide. I'm not here to speed-lynch anyone with two out of three voters. I'd like the talks to go on and on if we could. I'd like to have more people's voices.

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Care to explain to me then, Spidey? It appears that I don't seem to understand, perhaps because I'm a woman.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 08:17 AM
But Sir Spiderman, Joker, yourself and myself are hardly in any position to be the sole deciders of the town's fate.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Who would you accept, Venom? Maybe three people chosen very randomly is better than taking possible corrupt volunteers or one guy who appoints others to vote later? If you've voted, like you did, I can't be seen to rigging much. Part of Three Vote is to see how people like it.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 08:26 AM
INCOMING: LARGE QUOTEY POST.

Spiderman;3097301']
Why vote for yourself? I mean you ask people to vote for you then when you unvote yourself you draw away from that fact that you did so by just posting ##Unvote and bandwagon Ironman "just to tie up the votes" but haven't ##Unvoted for him, you also claim that you saved Thor but it was you who put him in the line of fire to begin with in my experience Mafia Scum often point fingers at each other early in the game to divert suspicion for one or the other party but almost never vote for each other, you and Thor are a little to "omg your supicious" "no wait your not" and my spidey sense is tingling BIG TIME! sorry if you disagree with this its just you way to suspicious in my eye to let this pass, that being said:

I kind of understood your logic here. I pointed out Batman poking Thor but as I said, it wasn't hard. Thor had a temper. Mafia scum do point at each other but they also don't want their teammates to go down early. You go on to elaborate about Batsies vote for himself. When he says "this is for attention" and you make a point about him only doing it for attention .WELL DUH. HE SAID SO. He wasn't taking it seriously but you were for some reason.

Spiderman;3097320']

You hadn't laid anything solid out for anyone to really analyze. Just tangents on how YOU would assign roles to "good players".

Spiderman;3097333']Well I tried my best, sorry I couldn't change anyones mind but to be perfectly honest I still think Batman is a jester... congrats to you if you arn't, a clever game you have played.

Batman hadn't done anything even jestery worthy. Are you sure you've played/hosted? This is how batman always plays. It's nothing new.

Spiderman;3097336']
Batman;3097334']I'm not a jester, I'm a sprinklefairy. :joker:

Well... my game play experience isn't massive, but I have always been suspicious of the right people, but never been articulate enough to put my suspicions into words, in other words, I get a gut feeling about people, then tend to die quickly but continue to watch the game and my suspicions tend (and not trying to be big headed here but by tend I mean 9/10 times) to be right.

We already know that that was wrong hahahahaha :stare:

Also, sidenote, Sprinklefairy is the best roleclaim I have ever heard xD

Spiderman;3097339']To be perfectly frank I think Thor is most likely to be Mafia, or siblings with Loki (who as I said has only posted twice since the game began) why don't you give me your thoughts on that Bats?

While it would work theme wise, SD said specifically that it was all random. You didn't give much about why Thor was mafia just that you had a gut feeling and usually you're 9/10 times right about your gut feelings. That's some hard evidence right there. You never explained why you picked thor besides that him and batsie went a round, in fact, you targeted Batsie with your posts more than anything.

Not going to touch the "i'm a good player. Good players are assigned to mafia." Logic cause LOL

Spiderman;3097347']What I think is that Batman is a jester, why? Because of all the reasons I have posted: he calls attention to himself by doing that ##daykill: Thor prank, prank = prankster = jester? and he then went on to say "I wanted the attention" and also votes for himself (another prank).

Batman has said, in the thread, for everyone to read, he is doing it for attention he even gave himself the name of sprinklefairy xD Giving him the attention, if he is a jester, is counter-productive! Yet you could not get off antagonizing him even after you claimed you were convinced he was the jester.

Then your reasoning for Thor, after your whole mess with attention seeking batsie was "Oh yeah what captain america said yeah that." It was nearing the end of the day. Hell, Lex, a now known mafia player, made a better reasoning than yours. And at that point, there were two for Ironman and Two for Thor. Lex at least tried to give a reasoning to his vote for number 3. He could have been doing it to save his buddy because as I said a bit ago, yeah mafia will point fingers at each other but they don't want to lose anyone right away. But his reasoning was a bit better than "Well he's suspicious I FEEL IT IN MY GUT 9/10 BABY oh and what captain said."

I haven't decided if you're mafia or not and I may now just be bias to you for your whole "I assign roles to people who are good" and "I'm a good mafia player I know what I'm doing." Just rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if you're mafia or not but I do know your logic and reasoning is very very flawed.

Now you're saying that small votes means less chaff? More votes means we can work with oh so much more. That's horrible logic about the three vote thing. I'm sorry but it is bad. I know it's only day 2, but come on people, let's get some better reasoning than "I feel it in my gut! 9/10! 9/10!"

And Venom is right, I sure as hell don't want you and your logic to be one of the only three to decide anyone's fate.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 08:27 AM
I would accept no fewer than everybody, Spiderman. Voting patterns are a strong tool for any investigator. We should not squander an opportunity like this.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Wonder Woman;3097650']Care to explain to me then, Spidey? It appears that I don't seem to understand, perhaps because I'm a woman.Wind back to Day 1. Thor and Iron Man are tied with two votes. Lex Luthor votes for Thor. He could have voted for Iron Man. I don't know why you didn't understand, but being a woman isn't a reason.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 08:31 AM
Spiderman;3097661']
Wonder Woman;3097650']Care to explain to me then, Spidey? It appears that I don't seem to understand, perhaps because I'm a woman.Wind back to Day 1. Thor and Iron Man are tied with two votes. Lex Luthor votes for Thor. He could have voted for Iron Man. I don't know why you didn't understand, but being a woman isn't a reason.

Wonder woman was making a women are stupid stereotype joke. /humor failed/

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Who did you vote for and for what reasons again, Bane? I can't be a bastion of knowledge on Day 1. A townie can't always be right. But this is not about gut feelings today, it's about Day 1 votes and I'm happy to work with that. That is what we all got.

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Lex Luthor voting for Thor has nothing to do with "soiling my good name" he had voted differently the other day. He simply voted the way he did because he agreed with what was said about Thor, thus based his votes on that.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 08:44 AM
You certainly can be a bastion of knowledge on day 1 when there is a record of it all in this thread. It's not hard to hit "page 5" and read what was said.

I voted Wolverine which the mods neglected to count for some strange reason. I don't know if they intended to or just over looked it. I wasn't around to protest that fact much and the day ended while I was at work.

I voted wolverine because Ironman came in with a vote and suddenly wolverine just said "yeah that!" and voted. Here just so you have to you know, not pay attention to any of the actual discussions in here I'll quote myself to save you time.

Bane;3097242']I agree. It's one thing to be suspicious of someone, it's another to cast a vote on them with no backing for it. Batsie and Thor's little tryst was just that, to me at least. No one has pointed anything out as a fact of WHY those two would earn any suspicion. Just that they do.

So Wolvie comes out of no where and bandwagons with ironman. Iron man at least gave a reason, a fflimsy one, but a reason. Wolvie just yesmaned it.

Because I have to go to work now:

##Vote: Wolverine

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-01-2012, 08:46 AM
##Vote: Doctor Doom

Somewhat hypocritical, but I need to remove Doctor Doom. He is the only evil genius who can stand up to my fierce intellect. The rest of you peons can dally about for as long as you wish.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Also there is far more to work with than just votes. This thread is already 363 posts long. Not all of those have votes in them. People talk and when people talk, they show their allegiances. It's your job as town to be able to pull out things from those posts. Look at my quote post, I was able to pull out a bunch of why your logic and vote was silly from your posts.

Wth loki. Can you elaborate and give more reasoning than such a roleplaying one?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Bane, vote for someone. Maybe your vote doesn't stick if it doesn't show up in the count.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-01-2012, 08:53 AM
He is too quiet. I need to know he's not scheming to overthrow me.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Spiderman;3097669']Bane, vote for someone. Maybe your vote doesn't stick if it doesn't show up in the count.
No. I'm not going to just toss a vote out to toss one out. I would rather have discussion and a valid reason to vote than just one because of a "gut feeling" or a "spidey has horrible logic" reason.

Are you trying to encourage bandwagoning? Are you trying to encourage vote hoping? Both of those things are BAD THINGS.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 08:56 AM
I honestly don't think I have a vote ignorance. I think hypo missed my vote.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Wonder Woman;3097665']Lex Luthor voting for Thor has nothing to do with "soiling my good name" he had voted differently the other day. He simply voted the way he did because he agreed with what was said about Thor, thus based his votes on that.Lex Luthor was mafia. He voted to lynch a townie. Anything he said was to cover that up.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Bane;3097671']
Spiderman;3097669']Bane, vote for someone. Maybe your vote doesn't stick if it doesn't show up in the count.
No. I'm not going to just toss a vote out to toss one out. I would rather have discussion and a valid reason to vote than just one because of a "gut feeling" or a "spidey has horrible logic" reason.

Are you trying to encourage bandwagoning? Are you trying to encourage vote hoping? Both of those things are BAD THINGS.You can vote for someone not in the line of fire? It doesn't have to be me, vote magnet that I am. I'm encouraging you, just you, to explore a valid concern. I think we can all forgive you, just you, for looking into this when brought up. Do it another time and maybe then it looks bad.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-01-2012, 09:02 AM
I feel like this is an appropriate time to point out that Spiderman's Spidey Sense is tingling at all the wrong moments. Perhaps you should get that looked at by our resident Doctor Doom.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Bane;3097672']I honestly don't think I have a vote ignorance. I think hypo missed my vote.

Vote for someone and lets find out :D

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Duh, of course I knew that Spidey. I still fail to see how this would soil my name had he voted differentely though. However, this does not concern me at all because he's long gone, and I don't understand why you have to make such a big fuss about this in the first place. So what if his vote may harm me, he can't do that anyway now that he's dead, so it shouldn't be an issue to me. All I did was vote for Iron Man to counter his vote for Batman with just because as his initial reason.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Joker;3097602']Uweee heee heee hoooo! Joker's in town, kiddies! Where's my favourite batty boy? Come out and give us a hug, you big nicompoop!:snuggle:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Spiderman;3097608']Do you guys want to play a game? It's called Limp BiscuitDude, gross. What the fuck. No I am not playing that with you. You put your...webbing... away.

Also nothing has changed since yesterday for me, and Lex Luthor riding to the rescue only confirms my will.

##vote: Iron Man

Spiderman might be just someone who wants to be town leader but doesn't have the skill to back up their talk. Whatever though, it'd be funny if he gets lynched. That sickening pervert.

[M] Caprica
07-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Super detective here, let me roll up my sleeves and work some magic.

Righty, Lex might have been working alone, but more mafia might be in the group. Spiderman, Iron Man, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all viable suspects. I don't believe putting my eggs all in one basket, so I'm wondering if Batman inadvertently got Thor to sing or if Wonder Woman is as dense as she plays up.

Lex might have been saving Iron Man, but bandwagoning with friends is silly when you can hide among sheep. Anyone who voted, but not for Thor, really should be looked at askance.

Spiderman, your game sucks. More votes mean more information, simple as that. You might be mafia but brave mafia to hang out together.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Superman;3097680']Super detective here, let me roll up my sleeves and work some magic.Oh you like magic? My friend Joker knows a pretty good magic trick :penciltrick:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Nobody is talking and I'm bored so I read your exciting posts.

Captain America is INNOCENT and if you want to lynch him you will have to lynch me first. I will not stand for this. Not at all. No sir.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I do not know how you are certain of Captain America's innocence, dearest Batman, but I will go with you on this one for I am a little more than convinced of your own innocence. Now it is only a simple matter of time until Town is victorious.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm the Sprinklefairy Venom. I know things.

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 12:38 PM
So wait Venom, you're voting for me because I was here when the lynch happened and I voted for Galactus? As opposed to, oh, i don't know, rushing in from nowhere to place a vote that killed a cop? Yes I can see how this behaviour is surely very suspicious how could I have not seen it before! I feel terrible about my actions. I must be punished, so i think I will wear pink panties the next time I step into the cage rather than shorts. It might anger old Ace to infringe on his gimmick but, what else can I do? I AM CLEARLY A TERRIBLE SUPER HERO

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Two, almost three hours, is more than enough time to make a slow, calm decision Cap. There is no need to rush into anything, but abstaining from the core element is rather selfish of you!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Aren't you thinking of Mr. Wonderful?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 12:45 PM
So when are we going to do something about the Doctor Doom "incident" anyway?

I mean if you guys want to wait that's fine. I don't mind. I just think it's something we need to address sooner rather than later.

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 12:47 PM
What would you have preferred I did then old chap? Voted to kill the police officer? Throw out a pointless vote on an inactive player? You're right, 2-3 hours was plenty of time to make a calm decision, and I decided I didn't want to vote for thor or for Iron man at that stage in the game and I didn't want to just vote for an inactive player either. So I didn't. So I didn't vote to kill a man of the law, and got to learn plenty of new information without voting for a randomer who isn't here! I still fail to see what me being selfish has to do with me being a scum, which is surely the reason you would vote for someone to be lynched in a game of mafia! Unless you are just one of those smelly little lynchers who wants to see me dead for no good reason. Which is what you've presented so far. No good reason. MEOW

by the way brucie, i was wondering if I could borrow your old suit for a bit. Not the black one with fake muscles in it, the purple grey and yellow one that is made of of silk. I have a date you see...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 12:49 PM
What incident are you referring to, dearest Batman? I'm not sure I follow, and discussion of anything at this point sounds good.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Captain, you're far too sensitive! I merely voted for you to have you explain that. Your overreaction doesn't make you look any better, but you also forget that I have already unvoted you!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Captain America;3097701']by the way brucie, i was wondering if I could borrow your old suit for a bit. Not the black one with fake muscles in it, the purple grey and yellow one that is made of of silk. I have a date you see...I hope it's not with Spiderman. That guy is clearly an eight legged rapist who killed our cop. To heck with him.

I think Venom is just upset about Thor. I can understand that. We need to be here for each other, not tear each other apart. (apart from Spiderman of course)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Venom;3097702']What incident are you referring to, dearest Batman? I'm not sure I follow, and discussion of anything at this point sounds good.The one where he started talking about cults, then ran away, and now Loki has voted for him. I don't think any of this is a coincidence. I think it all points to something quite spectacular. I think we need to tie all of these threads together and make a stand.

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Well I didn't see that you'd unvoted me so there is that :shobon: But I was also geniunely curious as to your reasoning. I told you, I am new at this game. What am I supposed to do is not a retort, it's a geniune question old bean. Which you still haven't answered. You scum. Don't hold out on me! YOU MUST SPRAY YOUR KNOWLEDGE ALL OVER THE CAPTAINS FACE

also the Doctor Doom incident, is it really safe to talk about that now? I was under the impression that it had gone unspoken because it was better left well alone. :(

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Captain America;3097706']also the Doctor Doom incident, is it really safe to talk about that now? I was under the impression that it had gone unspoken because it was better left well alone. :(You're right, I've probably said too much. Don't want certain parties to know that I'm onto them, and all that. We'll leave the Doctor Doom situation for another day.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Also the inclusion of the Priest indicates to me that this is a no vanilla game.

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:12 PM
That's a pretty poor concept for a game. What about those of us who like vanilla? Carte dor's vanilla is one of my favourite ice creams going. I mean sure we all like chocolate or strawberry or pistachio and the rest but to exclude vanilla fans from a mafia game is just not cricket. Whose fault is this? Who made that call? Can we lynch them first? FREE VANILLA! ICE ICE BABY!

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.amadeusvanillabeans.com/pictures/images/vanilla-beans-bundles-2x.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:15 PM
http://kristineskitchen.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/vanilla-ice-cream.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:16 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/34008131/Vanilla+Ice+iceboy.jpg

[M] Dave – Stepdad
You already tried to lynch them first. As I recall it did not work so well... :flirt:

[M] D'Anna
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9b/Vanilla_sky_post.jpg/220px-Vanilla_sky_post.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:17 PM
http://www.cheapmanilaflights.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/manila.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:18 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2v5pP9jEoKA/Tx8YUTOhqlI/AAAAAAAAAH0/aGBCNOvF2oQ/s1600/20060924_223207_Atilla.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:19 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-flPpz8vgB5k/T4jfgondAOI/AAAAAAAAGZs/4tno207cYRE/s1600/milli_vanilli_main.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:21 PM
FREE VANILLA

http://www.greatdeals.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bk_aug.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:23 PM
http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/godzilla-11.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:24 PM
http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/2009/06/29/thriller.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:25 PM
http://i2.listal.com/image/340652/600full-cilla-black.jpg

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:26 PM
http://www.goalvideoz.com/images/players/48194KennyMiller.jpg

GIVE US VANILLA WE DEMAND VANILLA IS MY RAGE AND HURT AND ANGER BEING PROPERLY CONVEYED HERE I AM AGNRY

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:27 PM
http://grandpacliff.com/Animals/Img-Animals/Img-Albinos/albino-gorilla-b.jpg

VANILLA GORILLA! VANILLA GORILLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 01:29 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t5YzJDzGkhw/T5mgYb9CisI/AAAAAAAAAJk/wXpFVpML8mw/s1600/Cookie+Dough+Ice+Cream.gif

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:29 PM
http://bitchyoufat.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/camilla1.jpg

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-01-2012, 01:31 PM
I did not see Doctor Doom mention a cult, but that is something to keep in mind. As for my reasoning for voting for you Cap, I did explain myself. I wanted you to come forth and explain your reasoning, simple as that! I just wanted to see what reaction you would have, darling :jess:

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:32 PM
FILTH.jpg

*Gasps* YOU! ...son of a bitch. How could you. I thought we were tight.

From this day forth, you are no longer my brother. You are my ENEMY!!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I am very sorry. I think someone must've hacked my account or something. :shobon: Probably Spiderman.

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh, well in that case I forgive you Brucie baby. That spiderman guy sure is a terrible person though how could he do such a thing? Hacking is surely some kind of suspicious activity. :irked:

Also, I see Venom! So voting is the best way to get action moving in these games, or at least, to drag something out of a person? Then how about you give us your thoughts on what has transpired over the days and nights Venom! I won't lie I have been pretty much skimming over your posts anyway but I don't remember hearing any of your opinions on:

-Hulk's death
-Lex Luthor dying and being a "mafia roleblocker"
-the vanilla freedom cause

##Vote Venom

So cough up or die my dear friend. :D? (how is it am I good at mafia now or do I need to add more "this happened in mafia 3 and the mafia did this in mafia 7 so you're a scum!!!"?)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Speaking of Mafia 3, we had hacking in that and the person who did that was mafia. We can now logically conclude that Spiderman, after he hacked me, is also mafia.

[M] Colette
07-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Oh my god, Spider-Man, worst Spider Sense ever.

Well, like I said yesterday, I voted for Thor to tie it up because I was about to get lynched.

However, I lynched a cop and was saved by a Mafia member, so... yeah. Not sure how to talk my way out of this one. That's actual evidence against me, unlike yesterday.

Lex died after casting the lynching vote for an important town power role. Does that mean the other killing faction is pro town?

Superman;3097680']Super detective here, let me roll up my sleeves and work some magic.

Righty, Lex might have been working alone, but more mafia might be in the group.
If Lex was working alone, that'd mean he wouldn't have been able to kill anyone last night (right? I'm actually not sure), which would mean there were three killing factions in a town this size. I don't think that's the case.

Random warning: I'm probably going to be inactive for the last few hours of today.

Loki: Spam day is over. Time to read the thread.

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Batman;3097731']Speaking of Mafia 3, we had hacking in that and the person who did that was mafia. We can now logically conclude that Spiderman, after he hacked me, is also mafia.

I knew that Spiderman was up to no good, hacking to pose as you posting FILTH. UNACCEPTABLE! :mad2:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 02:24 PM
DEATH TO SPIDERMAN! That rotten cheating hacker!

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Hey, guys, as an aside, you know how EoFF is full of guys right? All kinds from all countries. Can't get away from them! Half the "girls" are probably guys too. (Especially "Kaycee" I think we all know that's one of Psychotic's second accounts they are p. much identical in every way anyway) So what I want to know is...who do you think is the most handsome? Your dashing EoFF knight who you'd want on the white steed to save you from Spiderman and his cheating?

For me, I think, it would have to be Agent Proto. He is so dreamy. I want to rub my face all over his handsome cheeks. (On his face, get your minds out of the gutter!) Little Geoffrey...he is the most handsome and savoury man. Like a pretzel in man form. I would knot him up twice. And once in the morning. :love:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Why is this even a discussion? :confused: Of course I would want none other than Agent Proto to bust that hacker in the face and hold me in his strong arms. That's like asking what I want to breathe today, as if the answer is going to be anything but air. :flirt:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Batman;3097700']So when are we going to do something about the Doctor Doom "incident" anyway?

I mean if you guys want to wait that's fine. I don't mind. I just think it's something we need to address sooner rather than later.
Ok, my apologies for my recent asence as work, swimming and sun burn has kept me at bay. But the doctor is in and I am ready to administer my cruel and tingly punishment to all my lovely patients. I would like to know what the "Doctor Doom incident" is?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh god. Fucking hell. Look pal, I didn't want this to become a big deal. I said some things I shouldn't have, and I take them back. This is an entirely too risky situation to be in. I don't want a repeat of what happened with Thor. Just... forget the whole thing. It's not worth it.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Okay. But I am just going to throw a vote out there. Because I can:
##Vote Wonder Woman
Just because I don't like and/or trust you. I can see your chauvinistic methods in play!
This and I think mafia tend to spit the vote on the first day so as to make some parties look innocent. Iron Man was a safe vote. Doomed to fail as a vote and a vindicating appearance for all that voted for him.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
07-01-2012, 04:38 PM
I've been hiding in the shadows for so long I'm not even sure what's happening anymore.

Shattered Dreamer
07-01-2012, 05:56 PM
5 hours & 5 mins left in Day 2. Vote count to come when I read through everything :lol:

[M] Mom – Host
07-01-2012, 06:10 PM
(2) Spiderman - Joker, Venom
(1) Captain America - Spiderman
(1) Doctor Doom - Loki
(1) Iron Man - Batman
(1) Venom - Captain America
(1) Wonder Woman - Doctor Doom

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Alright you movers and shakers it's time to take this up a gear. I have had THE BEST PLAN IN MAFIA, EVER.

We all post what our roles are, right? And then when the mafia post, they'll say things like "Mafia Goon" or "Mafia Godfather" and then we'll know who to lynch! It's foolproof! Man I'm not even 9/10 smart, I am 10/10 smart. :jess:

I'll go first, although you already know it already. I'm a Sprinklefairy! Your turn!

[M] D'Anna
07-01-2012, 06:19 PM
You're not the sprinklefairy. :mad2: If you are, please explain to me in great detail why every time I've sprinkled under my pillow and gone to sleep you've never left me any shares in google under there like you're supposed to :mad2: do you realise the amount of times I've slept in sprinkle trying to get in on that action? And I know you wouldn't do that to me Brucie, I know it. Don't go breaking my heart now.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I used colored text. That is the nuclear option to these people. I'd be very careful who you accuse of lying when they use colored text. Colored text aint somethin' that can ever be taken back. Not at EoFF, not in Mafia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Batman;3097796']Alright you movers and shakers it's time to take this up a gear. I have had THE BEST PLAN IN MAFIA, EVER.

We all post what our roles are, right? And then when the mafia post, they'll say things like "Mafia Goon" or "Mafia Godfather" and then we'll know who to lynch! It's foolproof! Man I'm not even 9/10 smart, I am 10/10 smart. :jess:

I'll go first, although you already know it already. I'm a Sprinklefairy! Your turn!

I am the Drunken Argumentative Sadistic Genius doomed to mediocrity by my lessers. Ok I've roleclamied. Who's next? :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 06:46 PM
##UNVOTE

I stand by my reasoning for my initial vote. Captain America still produces a mountain of nonsense and I almost missed this actual gem from him (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/143375-heroes-villians-mafia-xxii-game-thread-day-2-a-5.html#post3097730). What's the point of being so spammy? Batman is guilty of this crap too. Don't tell me the latest fad is to be so annoying that people think you have to be the Jester or else. :mad2:

I know Captain A asked Venom but here's my take on his questions:

Captain America;3097730']-Hulk's deathI don't know what a Priest is besides town. Mafia killed him since Lex was mafia, and mafia don't usually kill mafia. Was his idea to not focus on Batman and Thor reason to kill him or are we supposed to think that?

Captain America;3097730']-Lex Luthor dying and being a "mafia roleblocker"Killed by the Mass Murderer whose death is going to be announced as a Cop but psych it's a Mass Murderer. Thanks, Mass Murderer.

Iron Man, I think nothing's ever exonerating but I see your POV and your vote was reasonable. So if I'm town, Iron Man's vote is excused, then my two real suspects are Batman and Wonder Woman. They're the other two voters on the suspect who didn't get lynched.

I gotta go, so I'm gonna vote before I leave. Maybe my 9/10's partner will be back.

##VOTE: Wonder Woman

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 06:54 PM
spiderman

I think speak for the entire town when I say what the living fuck are you talking about?

##unvote: Iron Man
##vote: Spiderman

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Spiderman;3097805']##UNVOTE

I stand by my reasoning for my initial vote. Captain America still produces a mountain of nonsense and I almost missed this actual gem from him (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/143375-heroes-villians-mafia-xxii-game-thread-day-2-a-5.html#post3097730). What's the point of being so spammy? Batman is guilty of this crap too. Don't tell me the latest fad is to be so annoying that people think you have to be the Jester or else. :mad2:

I know Captain A asked Venom but here's my take on his questions:

Captain America;3097730']-Hulk's deathI don't know what a Priest is besides town. Mafia killed him since Lex was mafia, and mafia don't usually kill mafia. Was his idea to not focus on Batman and Thor reason to kill him or are we supposed to think that?

Captain America;3097730']-Lex Luthor dying and being a "mafia roleblocker"Killed by the Mass Murderer whose death is going to be announced as a Cop but psych it's a Mass Murderer. Thanks, Mass Murderer.

Iron Man, I think nothing's ever exonerating but I see your POV and your vote was reasonable. So if I'm town, Iron Man's vote is excused, then my two real suspects are Batman and Wonder Woman. They're the other two voters on the suspect who didn't get lynched.

I gotta go, so I'm gonna vote before I leave. Maybe my 9/10's partner will be back.

##VOTE: Wonder Woman

tsk tsk Spidey got himself caught in his own web of nonsense and conspiracies. I think it might be time to take the spider out of its misery. The day is winding down, and I need to cast a vote, looks like I'll spend mine on you.

[M] Colette
07-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Spider-Man:

- voted to lynch a Cop. (I know, so did I, but I'm certainly not voting for myself!)
- has really bad spider sense. (Though it sounds like he's being played by two people.)
- is active and votes for people, and that's nice.
- thinks people shouldn't vote much, which I think is really bad, because like I said yesterday, I think everyone should vote, because the votes are the strongest evidence.

What it really comes down to is a pro-town player was lynched with three votes, and one of them was mine, and one of them was from a dead Mafia member, and one was from Spider-Man.

##Vote: Spider-Man

By the way, a Priest is a townie who can't cast the killing vote. (He couldn't cast a vote that broke a tie and got someone lynched.) It's not really relevant since Thor was never in the position to do so anyway. For all intents and purposes, he can be considered a vanilla townie.

Hollycat
07-01-2012, 07:12 PM
I would just like to say, the thing with bane's vote not showing up was my bad. I didn't see it. If you use bold on your votes, I am more likely to see them.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 07:15 PM
The whole point of the ## in front of the votes is so you can just hit CTRL+F and search for ## :greenie:

Hollycat
07-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Batman;3097816']The whole point of the ## in front of the votes is so you can just hit CTRL+F and search for ## :greenie:
I don't wanna/

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Lazy mod. :greenie:

Hollycat
07-01-2012, 07:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1M0Rv.gif
there is my exercise for the day.

Back to the game!

Shattered Dreamer
07-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Gotta love when people change their votes after a vote count :lol: I'll do another 1 when we've 2 hours left. Currently it's 3 hrs 35 mins

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Spiderman;3097805']I don't know what a Priest is besides town.
I guess he's not as good as I was led to believe :( 9/10 times when people say they are good, they are good, guys! THEY ARE GOOD. I feel like I was lied to. :(

Yeah HC, the whole reason for the ## is to find them. And spidey wanted me to vote hop. Pft.

[M] Colette
07-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Bane;3097829']
Spiderman;3097805']I don't know what a Priest is besides town.
I guess he's not as good as I was led to believe :( 9/10 times when people say they are good, they are good, guys! THEY ARE GOOD. I feel like I was lied to. :(

Yeah HC, the whole reason for the ## is to find them. And spidey wanted me to vote hop. Pft.
I think "9/10" Spider-Man and "Doesn't know what a Priest is" Spider-Man are two different people. :P

But which one is Peter Parker and which one is Ben Reilly?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Possibly but then again I want to believe it's the same horrible-logicy person and not two horrible logicy people.

[M] Colette
07-01-2012, 08:26 PM
If anyone wants me to comment on anything, I'm outta here in like 15 minutes.

[M] Colette
07-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Alright, I am official AFK for the rest of the day. See you all tomorrow. (Possibly.)

Shattered Dreamer
07-01-2012, 09:12 PM
(4) Spiderman - Joker, Venom, Batman, Wonder Woman, Iron Man
(1) Doctor Doom - Loki

Shattered Dreamer
07-01-2012, 09:13 PM
With 13 players remaining 3 more votes would cause a majority lynch on Spiderman. Day 2 ends in 1 hour 45 mins

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 09:32 PM
(4) Spiderman - Joker, Venom, Batman, Wonder Woman, Iron Man
(1) Doctor Doom - Loki
I believe there are 2 votes for wonder woman

[M] Anise
07-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Spiderman must've not unvoted correctly before changing his vote since the host failed to notice it. Should it still count though? That's up the host to decide.

Shattered Dreamer
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm going to be a stickler. Spiderman didn't unvote properly so his vote is still for Captain America

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Also the tally has 4 for Spiderman and yet there's 5 voters on there. Mistake... or has someone got an embarassing problem about keeping their vote up? ;)

Shattered Dreamer
07-01-2012, 09:44 PM
(5) Spiderman - Joker, Venom, Batman, Wonder Woman, Iron Man
(1) Doctor Doom - Loki
Fixed :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Damnit, I had a whole bunch of impotency jokes lined up.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
07-01-2012, 10:03 PM
##Spiderman

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Oh no no no no. Speed Lynching? I mean I know it's near the end of the day but wth Ra's?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 10:09 PM
That's not even a proper vote. :lol:

##Batman for El Presidente!

Shattered Dreamer
07-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Ra's al Ghul;3097890"]##Spiderman

Not a valid vote. 45 mins left of Day 2

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Oh well, good job guys, you got me, go ahead and hang me I don't really care any more, just so you guys know I was Bulletproof, as will be revealed in 23 minutes, have fun killing each other.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Oh and nice "someone hacked my account, it must have been Spiderman bandwagoning" Good job :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:42 PM
##Unvote: Captain America

##Vote: Wonder Woman

Valid enough for you?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 10:43 PM
LET ME DRINK YOUR SPIDERTEARS, HACKER BOY

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Tears? Ok Bats, you sure you haven't swapped role's with Joker, he is the one supposed to make lame jokes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Actually Batman has been making lame jokes the whole time.

Also if you're bulletproof then shouldn't you be acting better :colbert: Using better reasoning for your votes etc.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Bane;3097905']Actually Batman has been making lame jokes the whole time.

Also if you're bulletproof then shouldn't you be acting better :colbert: Using better reasoning for your votes etc.

I don't really care anymore to be perfectly frank, go ahead and vote for me lol.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 10:52 PM
That wasn't a joke. I am genuinely taking pleasure out of your suffering. Think you can hack my account? Think again! :mwahaha:

Also my jokes have been fucking awesome Bane you shut your dirty mouth.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Spiderman;3097907']I don't really care anymore to be perfectly frank, go ahead and vote for me lol.
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters
To Spideeeeeyyyyyy~~~~~~~~

Any way the lynch goes~

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Batman;3097908']That wasn't a joke. I am genuinely taking pleasure out of your suffering. Think you can hack my account? Think again! :mwahaha:

Also my jokes have been fucking awesome Bane you shut your dirty mouth.

Think I care, think again, why should I care if I am hung? Or the best you can do is try and poke poor jokes at me, its pretty lame.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Spiderman;3097907']

I don't really care anymore to be perfectly frank, go ahead and vote for me lol.
Hi Spidey.
Just incase you are true to your roleclaim and you ar innocent, who do you think is scum? For future reference.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Batman;3097909']
Spiderman;3097907']I don't really care anymore to be perfectly frank, go ahead and vote for me lol.
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters
To Spideeeeeyyyyyy~~~~~~~~

Any way the lynch goes~

THAT was mildly amusing.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Spiderman;3097911']Think I care, think again, why should I care if I am hung? Mary Jane might care about how hung you are. :lol:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Doctor Doom;3097912']
Spiderman;3097907']

Hi Spidey.
Just incase you are true to your roleclaim and you ar innocent, who do you think is scum? For future reference.

Wonder Woman and Bats tbh think he is playing the whole jester thing a little to much.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 10:57 PM
2 minutes left if you have questions ask them now.

[M] Mom – Host
07-01-2012, 10:57 PM
VOTING IS OVER PUNY MORTALS!?!? Flavour to come!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Spiderman;3097916']2 minutes left if you have questions ask them now.
Do you think from the fact we have a priest, that a cult could be present?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-01-2012, 10:58 PM
I've told you repeatedly I am not a Jester. I am a Sprinklefairy. Honestly Spiderman, no wonder you got lynched if this is how much attention you pay. :colbert:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 10:59 PM
See, You haven't been paying attention, at all. I have not cast any vote to lynch you spidey. I don't quite think you're scum. In fact I think most are just bandwagonning on you because you're making it easy. I said this when I pointed out your failed logic from day 1.

It's regardless to even give bats attention if you're convinced he's jester. The only way he'd win is if you lynch him. So can you explain why you think wonder woman is naughty? I mean besides how she is in my bed.

[M] Caprica
07-01-2012, 10:59 PM
##Vote: Iron Man

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I think we have a serial killer, hence the 2 night kills.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Okay what is with these random votes!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Spiderman;3097922']I think we have a serial killer, hence the 2 night kills.
Thank you for this final input. I hope it will help the town win the game.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Spiderman;3097916']2 minutes left if you have questions ask them now.Why does an all powerful and all loving God allow bad things to happen to good people?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Batman;3097925']
Spiderman;3097916']2 minutes left if you have questions ask them now.Why does an all powerful and all loving God allow bad things to happen to good people?
Because I want to!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Batman;3097925']

Because they still worship him even after this.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
07-01-2012, 11:03 PM
*wonders where his flavor is*

[M] Mom – Host
07-01-2012, 11:04 PM
A defiant Spiderman stepped up to the gallows to meet his fate.

"Damn you all I don't care what happens to any of you"

Puny human spider it matters not to Gallactus what you think or feel. Gallactus then takes Spiderman places him in a giant bath tub turns on the taps & watches him get washed down the drain.

Spiderman was a Bulletproof Townie played by ?????? & later partnered with Madonna. Thanks for playing!

Night 2 has begun night actions please. The night will last 24 hours

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
07-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Spiderman;3097927']
Batman;3097925']

Because they still worship him even after this.
I care not if they worship me. Their suffering amuses me and so it shall continue for I am your deity, Doctor DOOM!

[M] Mom – Host
07-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Day 3 dawns in my little game foul mortals!

The remains the Doctor Doom turned up in the town square this morning. He was cut clean in half! Galactus enjoys such creativity!

Doctor Doom was a Vanilla Townie played by Caboose. Thanks for playing!

This day will last 24 hours. Could a mod either change the name of the thread or PM me how to do it also please!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Doctor Doom;3097931']I care not if they worship me. Their suffering amuses me and so it shall continue for I am your deity, Doctor DOOM!

Galactus;3098208']The remains the Doctor Doom turned up in the town square this morning. He was cut clean in half! Galactus enjoys such creativity!

Doctor Doom was a Vanilla Townie played by Caboose. Thanks for playing!I said what what? In the butt! You wanna do it in my butt? In my butt! :joker:

Also I guess that blows my no vanillas theory out of the water.

Anyway ##vote: Superman didn't like the token vote he threw on Iron Man at the last minute and I feel like shaking some trees.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Ra's al Ghul;3097890"]##Spiderman

Don't forget Ra's! It wasn't a sucessful vote But I believe it was intended to be!

Loki;3097667']##Vote: Doctor Doom

Somewhat hypocritical, but I need to remove Doctor Doom. He is the only evil genius who can stand up to my fierce intellect. The rest of you peons can dally about for as long as you wish.
And Loki's random Doctor Doom vote.

Superman;3097921']##Vote: Iron Man

And of course superman's

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 12:38 AM
HELLO

THIS IS SPIDAR MAN

I HAVE HACKED BATMAN'S ACCOUNT

BATMAN IS A BUTT EATER I SAW HIM EATING A WHOLE BAG OF BUTTS THE OTHER DAY

PEACE!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 12:41 AM
I thought we put a stop to this when we lynched you! Go away! :argh:

Ra's lived a little more dangerously than the other two, as he actually joined in with the lynch of a townie. (If he was mafia, he'd know what Spiderman was) If you look at how Spiderman was treated for doing just that, I think members of the mafia would be reluctant to join in with voting for Spiderman once it was obvious he was dead. (After 5 votes)

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 02:36 AM
So only one death last night.

What's up with that.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 03:00 AM
It is quite possible we have a second healing role, or perhaps both villains targeted the same victim!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
07-03-2012, 03:05 AM
I fail at keeping up in this thread and at voting. I was very busy doing required vehicle repairs, but I promise I'll be doing much better.

In related news, why wouldn't there only be one death last night?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
07-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Too slow! tl;dr how many Mafia are left?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Bane;3098232']
And Loki's random Doctor Doom vote.

Loki;3097670']He is too quiet. I need to know he's not scheming to overthrow me.

I already told you. It was an inactivity vote. Hence the reason I acknowledged its hypocrisy. You mortals are all the same! If you cannot read between the lines to understand my meaning, then I wonder if you are really qualified to be tracking mafia in the first place. Foolish mortal. Your blindness will likely be the end of you. I, however, am immortal and will be victorious regardless of the outcome!

##Vote: Superman

For poor little Bane's amusement, I will clearly state my justification for this vote - implying that a god need have any motivation other than sheer will - and hopefully thou might listen this time! Superman arrives late to the party - very rude, I must admit - and votes for Iron Man. Without reason given whatsoever. Then he disappears. His choice of vote is very confusing; was it for inactivity as well, I wonder. Regardless, Superman also poses a threat as he is far more powerful than the rest of you and I cannot risk an usurper to my title of Most Handsome and Powerful Genius in all the Cosmos.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 03:19 AM
Ra's al Ghul;3098286"]I fail at keeping up in this thread and at voting. I was very busy doing required vehicle repairs, but I promise I'll be doing much better.

In related news, why wouldn't there only be one death last night?

Because there were two deaths on Night One. Unless a one-shot vigilante decided to have a potshot, it's not going to work that way. The kills should be consistent unless our healers are successful or the two enemies the same person. I guess it's time.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 03:20 AM

Spiderman was right.

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Venom;3098285']It is quite possible we have a second healing role, or perhaps both villains targeted the same victim!
We have a first healing role? :P

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Venom;3098291']

Spiderman was right.
Then what about this recent night. Only one kill. Explain that!

It was probably a vig, not a serial killer.