PDA

View Full Version : Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Pages : 1 2 [3]

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 03:50 AM
The Priest is a healing role. There is a serial killer. It's my job to get him lynched.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 03:52 AM
##Vote: [M] Bane

It's not as if I did not already propose solutions. On Day 2 I stated that it was not a vigilante. I told people why a one-shot vig would not have taken a potshot, and an ordinary vigilante would take out who he or she thought was most guilty each night. You don't kill night one and then abstain. That's just not how this works.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 03:56 AM
That's a lie. A priest is a townie that can't cast a lynch vote.

You're role claiming that you're job is to specifically target a serial killer?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Hence the reason the role reveal was green not yellow.

I understand that you an I disagree on why it could or couldn't be a vig but is that your reasoning for voting me? That I said it could be a vig?

Would you please explain the vote for me?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Ah, you are right; I mistook the Priest for the White Mage. Ah. I am voting for you because your disregarding the possibility of a serial killer makes me cautious; that is the technique I would use if I were The Ripper too. I have roleclaimed now; all my target needs to do is wave it away and then target me tonight and he is successful.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 04:10 AM
Either way if it's a vig or a serial killer, searching for one is counter productive. They would be an independent faction, which would make them much harder to pinpoint than mafia. The downfall of mafia is also their strength, they know who their teammates are. It's far easier to find connections than it is to find a random third party faction.

Trying to uproot a killing faction isn't something the town would be as worried about as the mafia would be. It gives the town an extra asset to combat the mafia even if the killing faction isn't town aligned.

I didn't know saying "one kill for the first night is more likely a vig than a serial killer." Was completely disregarding the thought of a serial killer.

If your roleclaiming puts you in the limelight for your target to win over you, then why would you call attention to yourself? I'm assuming what you're trying to describe is a "lyncher/lynchee" type situation. In which case, why would you roleclaim and call attention to yourself? :confused:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 04:11 AM
Could you clarify on your roleclaim?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 04:37 AM
I am The Detective. My role color is some kind of purple, though I win with Town. It is my duty to get the Ripper lynched; he cannot be night killed. Drawing attention to myself is the only way to clearly convince everyone of his existence. It's a gamble I am willing to take.

[M] Anise
07-03-2012, 04:46 AM
So you are claiming to be a Detective, is that right Venom? I suppose this goes with the Ripper and the idea of a lyncher/lynchee relationship the two have, so I'm guessing we have a third party in play to go along with the mafia. I hope that does make sense.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 04:49 AM
My investigative skills limit me to finding out if the target is a serial killer or not. I cannot track the mafia, but that doesn't stop me from finding them.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Uweee hee heee! Hello kiddies! Good to see only one death last night! Good work Doctor! :bigsmile: Still don't like the Captain, something about him just rubs me the wrong way! Time for you to die, Captain American't!

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/1/17/Kefka_-_Laugh.gif

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Ooooh hooo, I seem to have forgotten to vote! Silly me!

##Vote: Captain America

Where's Bats? Come and play Bats! We have such fun together.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 05:13 AM
##Unvote: [M] Bane
##Vote: [M] The Flash

Unless I am one hundred percent certain of your guilt, Bane, I am more inclined to target somebody who is less active. At least you will have ample opportunity to prove your guilt if you are alive and talking.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Venom;3098291']Spiderman was right.I like you Venom. I really do. But never, ever, use these words again! :lol:
Joker;3098323'Where's Bats? Come and play Bats! We have such fun together.

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/1/17/Kefka_-_Laugh.gifHELLO FRIEND :bigsmile:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 10:02 AM
I think whoever killed Lex Luthor did so because his vote was as scummy as heck. He was blatantly mafia after that. So either the serial killer was making a move against the mafia, or a vigilante was striking out for the good of the town. Given what Venom has told us, I'm now leaning more towards a SK. Certainly I'd find it hard to believe there was both a SK and a vigilante in a game this size.

Venom, seeing as your secret hobby (I'ma call you Dexter from now on :D) is out in the open, who have you investigated as to whether or not they're The Ripper and what were the results?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Batman, I investigated you the first night. I investigated Captain America the second night. Both yielded "Not The Ripper" results. This doesn't clear you of mafia suspicion, but I have other ways to determine that my friend!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Well of course I'm not a Ripper or a Mafia, I'm a Sprinklefairy. I don't know how many times I have to say it! :greenie:

Still, how does one catch The Ripper? It's not like they're a member of the mafia where they know who their team mates are and have to protect them. Indeed, The Ripper can play like a perfectly normal townsfolk and actively engage and hunt for the mafia just like any of us. It seems the only way of catching The Ripper is Venom, which would also mean that the mafia are ill-advised to kill Venom, particularly as their own night kill does not work.

Of course, we now have three interesting scenarios with Venom:

1. He is telling the truth. The Ripper will therefore immediately seek his death. That might be a dangerous game though - what if there is a Watcher looking at Venom? Regardless, with Venom's death we are utterly fucked and the Ripper would know this.

2. He is a mafia member and has come up with this cover story to not only secure himself, but also draw focus away from the mafia. The downside to this is that it doesn't explain the two kills on Night 1. If Venom were lying about this, whoever did kill Lex Luthor would not be best pleased with him. The town role will now either kill Venom, or will claim vigilante and out him.

3. What if Venom is The Ripper and has claimed detective to cover himself? How on earth could we prove or disprove that? His role is so utterly vital that we couldn't risk killing him to prove it one way or the other. There would be no real Detective to come out of the woodwork and say "Well hang on a minute" and the Cop is dead, and so we might very well have no way of knowing.

Scenario 2 seems rather implausible to me, and it will be resolved by the vigilante one way or the other if it is true, so let's discard it for now. Scenario 3 is a very worrying one.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Scenario 3 would be an incredibly risky gambit, but it would also prompt the "real Detective" to out themselves as well and force a confrontation. If that happens, there is a very simple way to resolve it, but I can't give away my arsenal of tricks just yet old bean. Now that we know* there is a serial killer, we should regain focus on finding the mafia though. I assure you my claim is not intended to detract from the greater threat, only remove an element of doubt and confusion.

* I know there is a serial killer, your belief in him also rests on your trusting me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Have we heard from Wolverine or the Flash lately? I am concerned that we have some inactive fellows and that hardly makes for easy investigations. It seems like all the active players - sensible or not - are being met with the rope :(

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh and once again; it feels so nice to be wearing pink. You cannot comprehend my glee!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Venom;3098371']Scenario 3 would be an incredibly risky gambit, but it would also prompt the "real Detective" to out themselves as well and force a confrontationThat is assuming there is one of course.

While consuming food substances and making sure Robin had a bath, I had another thought. There could be a Scenario 4 that was touched on earlier - you are a lyncher and you have a lynchee, and you have planted the seed now, and will nail your target later. Older mafia players may remember the Harry Potter mafia where a really handsome and good looking lyncher claimed cop and had poor old Cho Chang lynched, and then that wonderful and brilliant lyncher won the game ahead of town and mafia.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:32 AM
oh shit did I just do a "Ah yes but in Mafia 90345...."? God damnit. You awful people are rubbing off on me.

The example is unnecessary and I do apologise for that. The scenario is still plausible without it. Let's say I just wanted to remind you all of how great whoever the person playing Neville was in that game (and indeed, in every game. ;)). :joker:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:40 AM
"In Mafia 22, Batman called upon an example from a previous mafia game and he turned out to be fabulous and wonderful. Now then, in Mafia 12..."

OH GOD

WHAT HAVE I STARTED HERE

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:45 AM
You know what, we need to come up with a pact, right here, right now.

Anyone who invokes an example of a previous mafia game gets smurfing lynched. They can be some sort of Doctor-Cop hybrid with the powers of both for all I smurfing care, they get lynched. Or modkilled. Let's ask all prospective hosts what they would do about someone doing this. If the answer is not "Strip them of their powers first offence, lightning rod powers second offence, DIE DIE DIE DIE third" then you should never host.

I MADE A MISTAKE

IT IS NOT OKAY TO DO THIS

EVER

PLEASE

I AM BEGGING YOU

i could list countless games where i whooped ass. COUNTLESS.

i don't

because it is WRONG

WHY ARE YOU DOING IT

JESUS CHRIST

smurfING STOP

JUST smurfING STOP

you smurfers

I don't care

lifetime smurfing ban from mafia who ever does that tit.

I'm so incredibly serious. Lifetime ban me first. I smurfing deserve it for what I did.

This is not smurfing okay.

Ever.

Do not do it.

You are bad at mafia if you do it. I say so.

Stop doing it.

Please don't copy me. I was wrong. I WAS WRONG.

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2012, 11:52 AM
I have always wanted to put The Punisher (a role that is allowed to kill people for role claiming sometimes even allowed to kill people for hinting at roles) into one of my games but I haven't put it in yet. The role isn't in this game or quite a few more of you would be dead :lol: Modkilling people for saying "I remember in Mafia xxxx when xxxx happened" would be smurfing hilarious :lol:

Anywho 11 hours 9 minutes left

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh Shattered Dreamer. Oh thank god. Hold me in your strong arms. I have sinned.

Also can you do something about Spiderman? He keeps hacking my account and posting about poo. Perhaps you could mod-revive him then mod-kill him again to teach him a lesson. Cheers.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:58 AM
its not me thats posting it, its batman. i am right 9/10 times so you should believe me. batman wrote this:

poo poo poo poo

i want it as a starter

yummy crinkle cut beetroot and poo sandwich

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2012, 11:59 AM
I could PM you the identity of who played as Spiderman & you could torture them yourself but I reckon that could be a little mean :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 12:00 PM
This is exactly what I am talking about. Screw you, Spiderman :argh:

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Well Well, little ladies and gentlemen, a lot appears to have happened since I was last in the thread! I wish I could be more active but my jockstraps don't wash themselves you know. Terrible pain to deal with, those things, the sweat sticks right in there. Can smell it miles off. Mmmmm MMmmm.

Anyway, after having a read of the thread and knowing what I know, I am entirely uncomfortable with one of you in particular, and seeing as it seems to be the in fashion thing to do in this game, I guess I will reveal my own hand and present my theories on the guy I am uncomfortable with! Namely, Venom! Yes that's right tounge boy, it's you. And no, this isn't just revenge for you picking on little old newbie me in the start and then ignoring my questions to you. You are entirely suspicious and there is plenty that does not add up about you. Let's get into it, shall we?

First thing's first, you claim you are a detective. You also claim that there is a serial killer, which is why there were two night kills on the first night, and that the reason there was no second kill last night was either a lucky shot from a protective role or both targetted the same victim. These are all entirely reasonable claims! What is not, however, is your claim that the serial killer is not able to be night killed. Why would this be the case? A serial killer that can only be lynched would be quite overpowered, and especially so if for example the one who got lynched or shot on the first day was the detective, which you claim to be. It would take a spiderman level stupid player to fail to win the game as a night invincible serial killer if the detective had died so early. You also claim to have more "tricks up your sleeve" but what are they, exactly? You might not want to reveal your cards but I don't think you even have any more, and you're just trying to bluff your way into earning everyones trust. Not having it, old boy, not having it at all. :)

I also disagree with your assessment that there is no way it could have been a one-shot vig because it would have had to been a potshot. Lex Luthor's actions on day one were pretty dumb for a mafia, and if there did happen to be a one-shot vig it is entirely likely that they could have seen Lex's actions at the end of the day, thought "no, he's a scum, not having that" and popped him. At the very least, it's as reasonable as an idea that there is a detective and serial killer which you're so desperately trying to push onto us.

Now, while those are mainly counterpoints and nitpicking to your previous posts, let me get onto the reasons for the bulk of my suspicions of you.

First of all, let me make clear that I am asserting that Venom is a Mafia. While Brucie's serial killer scenario #3 is also plausible, I personally believe Venom is a scum. I do not believe there is a serial killer. I believe that Venom is a very sneaky scum who saw an opportunity on day 2 to latch on to a second night kill with a daring plan to hide the fact that he is scum by quickly planting seeds for a serial killer and then claiming to be a detective at a later date. This was helped by the fact that Spiderman was useless and decided to throw that out there before he got killed. (Seriously, why is anyone paying any attention to spiderman? was anything he said right in this game? he was another invincible guy who could have survived if only he didn't play like a penis. come on now.)

My reasons for this? Well, I guess it's because...and it pains me to tell you this, my dear townies...but the reason Doctor Doom died? ME! ALL ME! :( Yes, it's true. This Captain of America lives up to the proud tradition and sprayed friendly fire in Eyeson's town. Well, kind of. You see, I am the Bus Driver! At night time I get to name two players and switch them around with each other, so any night action that targets one affects the other. Now, I am and was certain that Bane is not scum. I believe he is a good old townie like the rest of us. Doctor Doom, however, I mistakenly believed to be suspicious and believed him to be scum. So, last night, I decided to switch Bane around with Doctor Doom hoping that should the scum target Bane, Doctor Doom would take the hit and the mafia would be down another man! Well, I was half right. :shobon: So I am torn. I am confident that Bane is now a Townie, because the mafia were gunning for him last night. And I am upset that Doomie was vanilla and is dead. Sorry! however, this is besides the point.

Upon realizing what had transpired, I read the thread only to find that Venom has started going after Bane for no apparent reason, other than Bane disagreeing with his "detective/serial killer" theory, only to then quickly change his mind later on and do a generic "lol inactive *vote*" tactic. What this says to me, knowing what I know about Bane dodging a bullet last night, is that Venom is a scum who came on to see that their hit had not worked, proceeded to tit the bed and immediately try and find a way to get Bane offed thinking that he must be some kind of power role and rushing into plans to try and get him lynched. Then, later on, other scum convince him to back off while they try to work out exactly what's just gone on in case Bane has something up his sleeve they don't know about, hence Venom's U-turn into "lol inactive" territory.

and there you have it, my friends! Those are my thoughts, my theories and my reasoning for:

##Vote Venom

You are free to agree, disagree, discuss or disregard my post as you please. I apologise for it being so long, but I had a lot to say. As for you, Joker, all I have to say is: R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Whatever happens now matters not to me, this is what I think is going on, if you want to lynch me feel free, because my roleclaim will be shown to be truthful and then you can look more seriously at what I've presented to you all. I also look forward to Venom's response and hope he can prove me wrong, but I doubt it, you scummy awful man! Just wait until I get my body triangle locked onto you! I will pitter patter your face with shoulder barges! MEOW

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Captain America;3098415'] It would take a spiderman level stupid player to fail to win the game as a night invincible serial killer if the detective had died so early.
Captain America;3098415'] This was helped by the fact that Spiderman was useless and decided to throw that out there before he got killed. (Seriously, why is anyone paying any attention to spiderman? was anything he said right in this game? he was another invincible guy who could have survived if only he didn't play like a penis. come on now.) alright i've had enough of this now i'm SICK of being the BUTT PIECE of all your jokes!

i'm a 9 out of 10 player i do NOT have to take this kind of poo from a newbie like you! when i next host mafia i am picking you to be a suicidal townie!

##unvote: Superman
##vote: Captain America

I MAY BE DEAD BUT I CAN STILL HURT YOU!!!!

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 02:57 PM
You sure are a 9/10 player The Spiderman, 9 out of 10 posts you make are dumb and the 1/10 was all Lynxie baby. MEOW!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 03:00 PM
I think your just a jester you jestery jokester man. I will drown you with my saliva and spidar webbings. I will make love to you like I would a camel. You will fear the name of spidar man.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Ahhhhh!

Now he's even voting! Seriously, why on earth is this person allowed to hack my account? Is this why he did not want people to know who he was?!

##unvote: Captain America​

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2012, 03:05 PM
I don't care but this game has just hilarious just to watch :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Look, MAFIA, RIPPER, I am addressing you directly here with a very real proposal.

At some point, Spiderman is going to replace back into this game.

I want his ass dead. So incredibly dead.

What I offer you in return is my compliance with your takeover of the town. You know who I am. What I can do. And to be honest with you, I think a couple of you are making it slightly obvious who you are. I've left you alone because, well, you've left me alone. Live and let die. But now I need something from you.

When I give the order, kill the Spiderman replacement. I want him dead, gone, never ever to take part in this game again. I'll leave you alone in the meantime as a gesture of good faith. Deal?

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't have a lot of time right now, but just in case I can't be on later, I'd like to say Superman's last second vote for me yesterday was really, really weird.

On top of the fact that there was no reasoning behind it, he hadn't been active all day, and it was the last moment and Spider-man was leading everyone by like four votes and there was no way a vote for me at that point could have done anything anyway.

I'm not sure if it's suspicious or he's just a bad player.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Daaaawww Capn :3 I'ma have to get you something if you're telling the truth. Saving me like that? That's so nice! A baby krogan? I bet you'll like a baby krogan :D

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Something doesn't sit right with me about Venom knowing that the SK has night kill immunity. Knowledge is power, and so he's got two powers, plus hinting at more.

ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH
​##vote: Venom

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Oh you guys! :aimkiss: Vote for me then, try and lynch me; all you would be doing is throwing away your opportunity to lynch someone significantly more guilty than I! I know the Ripper has night kill immunity because I was told as such, and because he is not your typical vanilla serial killer! Alas, tonight will be my last night with you all, for I will surely be dead by the day after tomorrow. Work with me people; I have painted myself a target to buy you time and give you valuable information. My death might aid you, but not like this - heaven's no!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 07:49 PM
And if you're not the Ripper then what good are you

I need someone who can kill Spiderman damnit

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 08:20 PM
only 5 people have voted.

shame on all of you. :colbert:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Venom;3098314']I am The Detective. My role color is some kind of purple, though I win with Town.
This has been bothering me. I know some people say colors don't matter but they do. They really do.

Usually when given a purple role that means you have your own set of rules to win. That's why Jesters are purple and Cult is purple. If you are indeed a detective and you do indeed have the task to find "The Ripper", by finding them you would win over the town. I believe if it does actually say you win WITH town, this may imply that if you don't find the ripper, or if the mafia offs the SK you would win when the town wins. Although if you find and get the SK killed, you win first.

So why would we want you to win over us? And for that matter, why would you even stick your neck out that you were indeed a third party faction that could win over us if it got you no where? Why would you be willing to die without finding the SK, the one thing that your role would be centered around, just to come out with the fact that there is one. If you can investigate people and see if they are the SK or not, if you did investigate Capn and Batman, why would you come out with a role claim about it without having any actual tangible results? All the discussions and what not within the thread is merely guesswork backed by logic. If you had an actual result, role claiming would be far more effective. But you don't.

All I had said is "it's probably a vig not a serial killer." It wasn't as if I was debating, being stubborn, or causing a ruckus about that. No, I mentioned it once. Not particularly the time to roleclaim about a role that if revealed, would get you killed. Even said by yourself, you haven't turned up any results. Coming out to say that the SK exist doesn't do you or us any good much other than we know that there is another killing faction. Which most of us already had guess by the two kills in night one. The details of the faction are just the murky part.

So there really was nothing to be gained by you roleclaiming besides the fact that you now are trying to give validity to your existence here in the thread. I am inclined to believe Capn. He hasn't proven to do anything really scummy. Plus if he is telling the truth, i'm alive because of him! (Woo!)

If you're scum or if you're a third party that'd win over the town, I don't like it.

##Vote: Venom

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 08:44 PM
I need a shrugging smiley, for that is what I am doing currently! Attempting to lynch me will do no good; let the mafia try and off me too. The only person who is a threat to me in this entire game is the Ripper and I painted a target on myself for fun! You are correct in that my win condition supersedes yours; but only if the Ripper dies before the Mafia. Without the Ripper being dead, however, the rest of you townies can't win. Enjoy your guessing game once I am gone!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Venom;3098515']You are correct in that my win condition supersedes yoursThat's all I needed to hear.

You're just as much threat to a town victory as your friend the Ripper.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 08:53 PM
You of all people should understand that it's not always about the win conditions you're given, but the ones you choose yourself.

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Yeah well, me mum says I'm not allowed to have white chocolate 'cause I'm allergic...

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 08:56 PM
##Unvote: Superman
##Vote: Venom

Time to put the slimy little freak out of his misery. It was a nice try, but alas, no cigar.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Venom;3098521']You of all people should understand that it's not always about the win conditions you're given, but the ones you choose yourself.Like I said, Venom, I'm the Sprinklefairy.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 08:58 PM
I never said you weren't.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:00 PM
By coming out today with no evidence you are painting a target on yourself. This is true. The SK will probably kill you tonight because they know you're looking for them. Your roleclaiming today did nothing for you. We can't use what you know today and you're doomed tonight. There are 4 factions with win conditions, if what you're saying is true, you, Mafia, SK and town. If we lynch someone else today and you get lucky, You win. The town doesn't win, you do. If we don't we still have to look for a SK and you will probably be murdered by him tonight. Either way, we still have 3 factions left. We will still have to look for the SK separately either way. Lynching you today prevents you from winning.

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes you did. You claimed you investigated him and he was "Innocent". If that was really true and he really is the Sprinklefairy (which he totally is) he would have come up as "GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Guilty as sin.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:01 PM
He that believeth in me. :)

Though you walk through the shadow of the valley of death, Venom, fear no evil, for I am with you.

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Guilty of being a James Brown sex machine, that is. GET UP! GET ON UP! LIKE-A SEX MACHINE! HUH! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Except you won't lynch me today.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Venom;3098531']Except you won't lynch me today.I know. I know a lot more than you realise. :)

But sssh now. Sssh. Now is not the time.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Smug satisfaction won't save you from the hangman's rope, you fiend.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:05 PM
You're currently leading the votes vennie! Please enlighten us on why you wont have the possibility to get lynched?

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:05 PM
dear brucie answer me this simple question:

Venom is a dirty bogan, y/n?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 09:06 PM
I will smite him quickly.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Now is always the time. But that will have to wait.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Captain America;3098536']dear brucie answer me this simple question:

Venom is a dirty bogan, y/n?

Consider me offended, Captain America. You are off my christmas wish list.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Now is not the time if we are waiting. The time would be later.

[M] D'Anna
I saw that. :)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
maybe.
Loki;3098537']I will smite him quickly.It would be interesting to see the result of your powers and Venom's powers combined.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Make the insolent being stop blabbering! KILL HIM NOW SO THE FUN REVEAL CAN HAPPEN.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Uwee hee hee! Seems like we have a little party going on! I don't like Venom all that much either, but I have a certain predisposition against lynching! Guess we'll be seeing who has the last laugh!

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Tonight was the night, when two became ooooneee, Loki needs some love like he's never needed love before, venom gave it to him baby, had a little love, now he's out for more...venom gave it to him baby, set your spirits free, it's the only way to beeeee~~~~

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Loki;3098543']Make the insolent being stop blabbering! KILL HIM NOW SO THE FUN REVEAL CAN HAPPEN.Tie me up, and tie me down. Ha ha ha. What does it hold within, dear Loki?

Where do we go from here, I wonder?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Where do we go from here? I await your judgement, dear townsfolk. Can you do it? 'Course you think you can. But there is fight in me yet.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Venom;3098547']Where do we go from here? I await your judgement, dear townsfolk. Can you do it? 'Course you think you can. But there is fight in me yet.Well, technically the fight isn't in you​, is it?

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:17 PM
It certainly has made this whole thing more interesting. I was a bit disappointed that Venom was going to go down without any attempt at a fight at all but then when you know you can count on a certain kind of divine intervention, well...ain't you just Rocky from Rocky 2 "i gotta go i'm so late thanks father!"

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Oh it is. It is other places too. The fight is all around us. But you can already see it, can't you?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Oh you guys :aimkiss: You can kill me tomorrow, maybe. But not today. Today I don't die.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Venom;3098550']Oh it is. It is other places too. The fight is all around us. But you can already see it, can't you?It always comes down to one thing.

Knowledge is power.

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:20 PM
hey loki which goddess gives the best wristy? don't be stingy let us know give us the hook up bro. and let me know where you got your thongs from i'd love to have a pair like that myself

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Venom;3098551']Oh you guys :aimkiss: You can kill me tomorrow, maybe. But not today. Today I don't die.
Why? o.o

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Aye, knowledge is power. But it only helps in the right hands; mine are not the hands to carry this burden. But I investigated you for a reason. Once again it will hinge on you.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Bane;3098554']
Venom;3098551']Oh you guys :aimkiss: You can kill me tomorrow, maybe. But not today. Today I don't die.
Why? o.o
Because he's purple.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Venom;3098556']Aye, knowledge is power. But it only helps in the right hands; mine are not the hands to carry this burden. But I investigated you for a reason. Once again it will hinge on you.You of all people should understand that it's not always about the win conditions you're given, but the ones you choose yourself.

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:24 PM
hey venom you asshole I'm asking loki a question here please explain to me why he isn't answering this is serious business I want some new footwear!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Like I said; I've already won. ;)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I like purple! It's the best color imo. Better than blue or red or yellow. It's all purple. Lila in german which sounds like Lily. Which is the best flower.

[M] D'Anna
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/26/SnowflakeGorilla.jpg/200px-SnowflakeGorilla.jpg

VANILLA GORILLA! VANILLAAA GORILLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
Cap you starry striped tit, I'm trying to get dressed. Behave yourself, there's no need to revel in your delightful observation like that!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Venom;3098560']Like I said; I've already won. ;)And that makes two of us.

Or, perhaps in your case, three of us. It didn't go the way you intended though, did it?

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:27 PM
just fyi, the third time the vanilla gorilla shows up in this thread...someone will DIE

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:28 PM
BAUM BAUM BAAUUM

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Well no; particularly because this is not what I wanted at all. Suddenly I found myself awash with options and I did the logical thing for the happiness of all; I ran it into the ground. It was a burning ship to begin with dear Batman, it was never going to sail anywhere. But oh boy was it going to be a fun ride.

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 09:30 PM
JSYK- not confirming or denying anything here, but the colors usually go as follows:

green- town aligned ex- vanilla this color is sometimes used for cops
red- evil ex- mafia/ serial killer
yellow- neutral/ negative for town ex- cult/ templars
purple- neutral/ positive for town. ex- the turnip lord
black- wins by fufilling a very specific goal such as cast the majority vote on [m] legolas
white- pure, wins by making sure a specific character lives to the end
RAINBOW- not an actual color, used for crazy roles

I actually meant to post this 3 days ago.
Remember, while this list is USUALLY correct, different hosts will use different colors for different roles. For example, I only use green, red, and yellow.

As SD made the roles, I'm not actually sure what each persons color is.

Again, not confirming or denying anything. Especially this tinkefairy nonsense.

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 09:30 PM
1 1/2 hours left mortals. Vote count to follow!

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Colours matter not to Galactus!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Venom;3098567']Well no; particularly because this is not what I wanted at all. Suddenly I found myself awash with options and I did the logical thing for the happiness of all; I ran it into the ground. It was a burning ship to begin with dear Batman, it was never going to sail anywhere. But oh boy was it going to be a fun ride.Another day, another destiny.

No gods, no masters. And, well, you make your own luck.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
Ah, our true jester. Thank you for the appearance! It will make a grand addition to the mayhem.

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:32 PM
I can't help it, Venom me old beautiful convict. I've been the one revealing myself so many times. Literally not 30 seconds before I spotted it this time I almost did it. I am...so happy to be on the other side for once. I love you. Let's have a couple of VB's and cuddle all night. :aimkiss:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Especially this tinkefairy nonsense.And that's because you don't even know what it is. :aimkiss:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I will be back momentarily; I must ride the metal chariot over the rainbow. Captain America, feel free to gloat a little longer, I know you enjoy that a little ;)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Hypo I have no idea where you got any of those color allegiances. :confused:

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Tic Tok the clock will stop
in a matter of time
your soul will be mine
You might want to buy a lock

Who will die tonight I ask?
who will it be?
Batman or Venom or maybe even that one guy named steve?
It matters not, I'll get my fill,
the reaper must always sow
the harvest is soon
and like an eclipsed moon
your life will very soon go.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Uweee heee hooo, what's all this metaphorical nonsense! Let me in on the secret! I'm a part of the party too!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Joker;3098579']Uweee heee hooo, what's all this metaphorical nonsense! Let me in on the secret! I'm a part of the party too!

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/1/17/Kefka_-_Laugh.gifYou are everything I've ever wanted.

Never let me go. :flirt:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:38 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/201/9/5/Bane_by_PenultimateUnicorn.jpg

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:47 PM
They say the eyes are a window into the soul.

And now I know who Venom is, what Venom is. Can I crush a dream so flippantly? Who am I?

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Batman;3098586']They say the eyes are a window into the soul.

And now I know who Venom is, what Venom is. Can I crush a dream so flippantly? Who am I?
Say your name

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:50 PM
##Unvote: Venom

##Vote: Wonder Woman

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 09:52 PM
JSYK, you guys are making watching this unbelievably fun for me and SD

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm loving every second of this game :lol:

[M] D'Anna
##unvote Venom
##vote Wonder Woman

[M] Dave – Stepdad
JSYK, you guys are making watching this unbelievably fun for me and SDyou think unvoting venom and voting for wonder woman is fun?

Well

OK!

##unvote: Venom
##vote: Wonder Woman

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 09:56 PM
welp

now i just feel like a bandwagoner.

SPIDERMAN DID IT :shifty:

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 09:57 PM
http://www.weird-websites.com/Pictures/snowflake/DontMess.jpg

VANILLA GORILLA! VANILLAAA GORILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 09:58 PM
I just feel it in my gut. It's 9/10 right, other times it's gas.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Bane;3098599']I just feel it in my gut. It's 9/10 right, other times it's gas.:stare:

DO NOT MOCK MIGHTY SPIDARMAN!!!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm not mocking :colbert: It's a homage.

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 10:06 PM
(3) Wonder woman - Bane, Captain America, Batman
(1) Captain america - Joker
(1) The Flash - Venom
(1) Venom - Loki

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 10:06 PM
54 mins puny mortals

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Um, what's all of this voting for Wonder Woman?

I'm not entirely clear why you guys are voting for her, so I'm not going to bandwagon. I'm not really sure what to think of her, tbh, so I won't be jumping to her defense either.

The day is drawing to a close, so I suppose I'd better vote, even though it won't change anything. Like I said on Day 0 (or was it Day 1?), I think everyone should vote every day.

##Vote: Superman

I don't like the way he did nothing yesterday, zipped in to vote randomly, then zipped out and never came back. He hasn't been back at all today. It looks like it's Wonder Woman's head on the chopping block tonight, but if there's a twist and Superman dies tonight, the worst case scenario is we lose a useless, inactive townie.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Iron Man;3098615']Um, what's all of this voting for Wonder Woman?I only did it because HC told me to.

I'm not entirely clear why you guys are voting for her, so I'm not going to bandwagon. I'm not really sure what to think of her, tbh, so I won't be jumping to her defense either.Ah. Now that might be problematic for you.

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 10:34 PM
I didn't say to do anything. Cum on guys,
if you are going to play, some sillyness is great, but just being stupid is stupid.

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2012, 10:35 PM
if you are going to play, some sillyness is great, but just being stupid is stupid.

Something tells me they're not just being stupid HC, lets just watch.....

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Batman;3098617']
Iron Man;3098615']Um, what's all of this voting for Wonder Woman?I only did it because HC told me to.

I'm not entirely clear why you guys are voting for her, so I'm not going to bandwagon. I'm not really sure what to think of her, tbh, so I won't be jumping to her defense either.Ah. Now that might be problematic for you.
I don't think anyone really knows who to vote for today. Harrumph.

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Agreed.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
How disappointing. Lynching someone else won't let me show you how I am immune to you. This synchronization without any in thread discussion ties you all very closely together, my friends. But then, I already knew you were tight.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
if you are going to play, some sillyness is great, but just being stupid is stupid.You shouldn't have doubted the Sprinklefairy.

Also, there is clear order and reason to my votes today, and I have learned a hell of a lot already. I know what Superman is, and I know what Venom is, and I know what Loki is. Soon, I'll know what Wonder Woman is. What Iron Man is.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Mods should not have any input on the players tactics :colbert: Abstain from calling people stupid. Paulchotic said that was a no no earlier in the thread. GOODNESS HYPO.

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Batman;3098625']
if you are going to play, some sillyness is great, but just being stupid is stupid.You shouldn't have doubted the Sprinklefairy.

Also, there is clear order and reason to my votes today, and I have learned a hell of a lot already. I know what Superman is, and I know what Venom is, and I know what Loki is. Soon, I'll know what Wonder Woman is. What Iron Man is.
Well, tell me what Superman is so I know whether I should change my vote at the last minute.

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I wasn't talking about your tactics, I was talking about the actual posts.

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 10:41 PM
the only one who is being tight around here is loki, venom, i am still waiting to hear about the best wristies and his smart thongs, sort him out son :colbert:

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2012, 10:45 PM
15 mins left people make it count ;)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Iron Man;3098628']
Well, tell me what Superman is so I know whether I should change my vote at the last minute.You want me to tell you how to vote? :confused: I thought I was a spaz. :colbert: ;)

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 10:48 PM
##daykill Batman

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.puzzlepuzzles.com/imatjes/snowflake-the-only-albino_4ca3506a7ac58-p.jpg

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
Superman is smelly, that's what Superman is. But I guess that's what happens when you wear your underwear on the outside.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
I am disappointed that these accounts lack the ability to rep.

Hollycat
07-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Captain America;3098640']http://www.puzzlepuzzles.com/imatjes/snowflake-the-only-albino_4ca3506a7ac58-p.jpg

smack
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqFXCPEfIc-6l40f8ppxVfrBDFk4uX0wDvQLKMb0hY0TWId-2FrMO_oInkyg

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Batman;3098637']
Iron Man;3098628']
Well, tell me what Superman is so I know whether I should change my vote at the last minute.You want me to tell you how to vote? :confused: I thought I was a spaz. :colbert: ;)
You were, far and away, the most annoying player early on. Now I'm less likely to punch you in the face. But not entirely unlikely.

But if you can convince me that Superman doesn't deserve to die, I'll change my vote, even though it doesn't really matter at this point.

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Captain America;3098639']##daykill Batman
It would be hilarious and random if this actually happened.

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Iron Man;3098645']
Captain America;3098639']##daykill Batman
It would be hilarious and random if this actually happened.

But it doesn't :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 10:55 PM
So now,

Venom.

Venomino.

The Big V.

Why the lie?

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 10:55 PM
It doesn't? HC you are a low down dirty liar. :colbert:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Captain America you impatient, impotent little twerp, how dare you rush me! I am busy being the most brilliant and sloppiest god in all of Valhalla.

As for the answer to your questions: I do not wear these so called "thongs" but if you were looking for a pair then I recommend this mortal store known as "City Beach" for it is where many of my meaningless peons obtain theirs.

Oh, and also: you know that bitch Freya be all up in this shit, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooo

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Because there were too many delays to the plan anyway. I didn't want to disappoint those who waited so long for this moment. Sometimes you just bite the proverbial bullet and try your best. Sometimes you win. Mostly you lose. But you always have fun while doing it. Always.

Who have I voted for?

##Unvote: Whomever
##Vote: [M] Superman

Like I said, he smells bad.

[M] D'Anna
That wasn't so difficult now was it? Thanks for the heads up home boy. I'm glad we're on the same page again. :aimkiss:

Freya
Don't name drop me or call me names. :colbert:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
All this switching and swapping must be really taxing for you. I don't know.

Wonder Woman needs to appear already I'm getting bored. How long to go?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 10:59 PM
I might've already voted for him. Oh well. Just to reinforce the point. Drive it home a little harder. Twist, and let the juice seep just a little. Wake up Superman. Wake up!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Venom;3098654']Who have I voted for?

##Unvote: Whomever

Like I said, he smells bad.
Oh now Venom. There's no call for that. You may have an extra secret but you're not the only one, no no no, no sir. There's more than one way to skin a cat and you can't save yourself from every eventuality.

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm going to give the game a 30min day extention to see if Superman or Wonder Woman turn up. Why? Because I can!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 11:01 PM
List of Norse gods and goddesses - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Norse_gods_and_goddesses)

Freya, also know as Frigga. Not only a Norse Goddess, also a character in Thor, the movie. Thor's wife. You need not be so sensitive darling, tis only banter. Easily what one would expect from I, Loki, were I in character.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:02 PM
There are only two certain things in life: Death, and Batman wins.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Venom;3098662']There are only two certain things in life: Death, and Batman wins.Win conditions, and all that. :joker:

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 11:03 PM
christ on a bike bro's some of us have to work in the morning :colbert: only reason I'm still up now was to see the day's end. extension-happy man slags, sort it out. :doublecolbert:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:04 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50555_265208904813_202989_n.jpg

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Thirty minutes is not all that long, Captain. You were frozen for many years, after all. Why don't you tell us a story.

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Next time I host a game, I'm making the first joke "Daykill" actually happen, because it'll be awesome.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:08 PM
You've given away the surprise now, Iron Man! What are you without your suit and witty banter? Nothing!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Phwoar, I tell you what, it's awful nippy today. Ironic considering I'm the ice man and all that.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:17 PM
I just realised I have broken one of my golden rules of mafia. Never vote last. What if Wonder Woman is a bomb? Loki, please die for your Sprinklefairy! :shobon:

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 11:20 PM
A story? Here's a story for you. When I was a little Captain, about 7 or 8 years old, I had invited my old chum Brucie over to my house to play. We were just doing your generic playing kind of thing, toys and all this, when he asked me if it was okay to use the bathroom. I said sure! No problem with that. He had only been gone for a short while when I heard some fearful yelling, "Cap! Cap! Come here quick!!" So I got up and rushed over, worried for my friend. When I got to the bathroom I could see the fear in his eyes. I shouted to him, "What's wrong?!" Gingerly, as if unsure of what he was doing, he pulled something up and held it in front of me, clearly worried at the device he was holding. It was one of my mother's tampons. "Look!" he yelled nervously, "This is dynamite!"

I almost fainted. I went weak at the knees. I know better now, but back then I was an ignorant little kid. "Waaaah!" I screamed. "Those are my mom's! Why the heck does she have dynamite?" Brucie blurted out "Dangerous! Your mom is dangerous!"

I didn't know what to do, I was panicking. All I knew is that I had to hide them, for myself and my mother. "Please Brucie!" I begged, "Please promise you won't say anything about this!" I could tell while looking at him that he was giving the whole issue some serious thought, and after he'd mulled it over he said to me "Sure, I'll keep it secret. With one condition. Let me have one."

What else could I do? I let him keep one, once again imploring for his secrecy, and he shortly departed from my house. I was uncomfortable about the whole thing for the rest of the day though, and tried my best to avoid my mom, who I thought was some kind of assassin. Later that day at dinner I couldn't keep it to myself any longer and called my older sister to come. "Look!" I said, holding up a tampon, "Mom's got dynamite!" Obviously, my sister knew better than me and while initially nervous at my behaviour broke into giggles and explained to me "No, no, silly. Those are just things that women need!"

Man, Venom, let me tell you, I was so relieved! I didn't quite understand yet, but at least I knew it was safe and my mother wasn't an assassin. I ended up being so happy that I forgot about the whole incident entirely, for years. I actually got a bit older and went to a different school than Brucie did, but because I used to play baseball for my local team that was made up of kids from all schools I still heard about stuff, y'know. Sure enough when I was about 13, 5 years later, one day this kid on the team came running up to me. "Cap! Cap! Did you hear?" "What?!" "It's about Batman! Apparently, the other day at school his teacher was yelling at him in front of the whole class. All of a sudden, for some reason, Batman stood up and threw a fire lit tampon at the teacher!"

And that's my story. Lovely old Brucie and his gadgets. :shobon:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 11:21 PM
There is nothing in it for me. I refuse. I don't work for you.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Loki;3098677']There is nothing in it for me. I refuse. I don't work for you.You'll miss me when I'm gone. :kakapo:

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 11:25 PM
5 mins until Wonder Woman dies unless you all change your mind that is

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Captain, that will have to go along with the other story of yours I have saved on the old harddrive. Absolutely magical man.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:28 PM
OH HERE WE GO LET'S SEE THE RAPID CHANGING VOTES.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:28 PM
The problem is, I don't know who else to lynch. Captain, Venom, Loki, they're clearly all good sorts. Superman is obviously too easy. Iron Man, well, I tried that trick before didn't I? Bane.... ehhhhhhhh........ I don't know what the fuck Bane is. I think Wonder Woman will tell me what Bane is and that's another point for Wonder Woman. I like the Joker on a personal level too much I think. Ras al Ghul? Wolverine? Why bother.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 11:29 PM
##Vote: Wonder Woman

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Under the bus, under the bus, throwing Loki under the bus.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Batman;3098679']
Loki;3098677']There is nothing in it for me. I refuse. I don't work for you.You'll miss me when I'm gone. :kakapo:

Taking a leap on faith on you here. Don't disappoint. The first time is always the worst.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
I had hoped Wonder Woman would come out and play, much like Venom. Where now? We're at a dead end. Someone needs to die, we need a truth of something. I wish I could've talked to her as now I fear Bombness. Oh well, better to burn out than to fade away. Come, Bomb. I shall not flinch.

[M] Mom – Host
Loki;3098686']##Vote: Wonder Woman

You need to unvote first Trickster not that it matters

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Day 3 OVER flavour to come

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 11:31 PM
better not pull some FLAVOUR COMING SHORTLY bulltit considering you gave yourselves half an extra hour to do it :colbert:

[M] Colette
07-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Wonder Woman has been a pretty active player, so I'm assuming that she's not here defending herself because she's simply not here.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:32 PM
##Unvote
##Vote Wonder Woman

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Whoopsie :p

[M] Dave – Stepdad
07-03-2012, 11:34 PM
I just wanted to keep your cat in a bag. :stare:

[M] D'Anna
07-03-2012, 11:37 PM
not sure what is this games worst kept secret, who batman is, who I am, loki/venom. :spin:

[M] Mom – Host
07-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Wonder Woman was lead up to the gallows & as irony would have it the noose is made from her lasso of truth! When the rope slips around neck she begins to speak.

"No appreciation for art. Knifes are better than any paint brush. Lex Luthor tried to block me, I made him art. Doctor Doom, more art. I hope you are happy detective. Our dance, our chase it is over!"

Wonder Woman was The Ripper played by Agent Proto. Thanks for playing!

Night 3 send me your actions!

[M] Mom – Host
07-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Wakey wakey flithy mortals Day 4 is upon us.

A grim discovery was made this morning, Batman was found wearing a fairy costume with a rope around his neck and an orange in his mouth! While not weird for Batman it is the bullet hole in his head that did the damage. Batman was a Sprinklefairy played by Psychotic. Thanks for playing.

This day will last 24 hours!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Noooo not the sprinklefairy :(

Now that the ripper is dead, are you going to help the town Lonem?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Well that certainly is a disappointment. Nobody protected Batman? That might have cost the town everything! I am now, however, convinced that Superman is scum. He really ought to have come back to try and defend himself, and he hasn't, so he might as well be dead anyway. Oh, and as a bonus, I became a substitute Cop now that my target has been disposed of. And guess what Clarky? You're dirty :bigsmile:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-05-2012, 07:34 AM
##Vote: Captain America

You know why :aimsun:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Oh, and I must sincerely apologize for not protecting dearest Batman last night. I thought perhaps he might have been safe; that is not the case. It does provide us with time to locate the Mafia and eliminate them. Numbers should be in our favor.

These are the accounts left in play:

Superman
Wolverine
The Flash
Ra's al Ghul
Iron Man
Bane
Captain America
Joker
Loki
Venom

With one Mafia member and one Serial Killer eliminated, I believe we are only searching for two more mafia members. Having 5 anti town players in a 17 man match is highly unlikely. It is time we stopped wasting time and finish this now.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Do I smell a Doctor roleclaim? Delicious. That makes me warm and tingly in my loins. My lips are moist. Come to me Loki and together we might save the town from this mafia menace.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-05-2012, 07:56 AM
The fact that Loki, Bane, Captain America and Iron Man are the only other "active" players is concerning. Ra's al Ghul and Wolverine have both posted, but subsequently disappeared! Could our remaining scum all be hiding as inactives? The only way to be sure is for me to continue investigating them, I suppose!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Loki;3099216']##Vote: Captain America

You know why :aimsun:
Welp we don't so would you mind explaining that one.

I don't like how hard you're going for an inactive. :/ Did you really get a guilty investigation

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Guilty as they come.

[M] Colette
07-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Venom;3099215']Well that certainly is a disappointment. Nobody protected Batman? That might have cost the town everything! I am now, however, convinced that Superman is scum. He really ought to have come back to try and defend himself, and he hasn't, so he might as well be dead anyway. Oh, and as a bonus, I became a substitute Cop now that my target has been disposed of. And guess what Clarky? You're dirty :bigsmile:

Huh. Well.

The Detective role is pro-town, right? So Venom would be pro-town even if his Ripper is dead? So there's really no reason to roleclaim "cop" if he's not one. Just the fact that we're pretty sure Venom isn't scum is good enough for me. Plus, our cop died Day 1 before he could investigate anyone, so I'd believe a substitute Cop wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility.

##Vote: Superman

[M] Colette
07-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Also:
Loki;3099218']Oh, and I must sincerely apologize for not protecting dearest Batman last night. I thought perhaps he might have been safe; that is not the case.
If you're a protective role, who did you protect on the previous nights? Doesn't seem like you were very successful. :P

Shattered Dreamer
07-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Whoever thought killing Batman was a good idea deserves a slap!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
07-05-2012, 09:26 PM
I was more worried about protecting Venom than I was about protecting Batman. With the Ripper being a real thing, we all know that Venom is on the straight and narrow.

[M] Colette
07-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Ra's al Ghul;3099576"]I was more worried about protecting Venom than I was about protecting Batman. With the Ripper being a real thing, we all know that Venom is on the straight and narrow.
Is this another protective roleclaim?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-05-2012, 09:46 PM
This is all boring like now :/ Thanks mafia.

##vote: superman

Shattered Dreamer
07-05-2012, 10:54 PM
5 mins & Superman hangs in the dullest day of Mafia I've ever seen :O

[M] Mom – Host
07-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Day 4 has now ended! Flavour to come

[M] Mom – Host
07-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Superman is lead to the gallows & finds the rope is made of Kryptonite. "Maybe I shouldn't of spent so much time in my fortress of solitude then maybe I wouldn't be in this situation".

Superman was a Vanilla Townie played by Kalilung. Night 4 has begun. And please I hope Day 5 sees a lot more activity :/

[M] Mom – Host
07-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Day 5 is here foul mortals! This morning I discovered a puddle of melted goo with an adamantium skeleton sitting in it. Looks like Wolverine won't be coming out to play then. Wolverine was a Doctor played by Tifa's Boobs. Thanks for playing!

[M] Gaius
07-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Hello Mafia.

GUESS WHO. ITS ME, SPIDAR MAN. IM BAAAAAAAAAACK.

And you made a pretty big fucking mistake.

I get why you killed me. Oh no the big bad naughty person will destroy us all!!!!! You were terrified of me. Well guess what? I'm back you jerkwads. And this time I am town - you are now actually my enemies. Christ that was rather silly of you really.

Now then
##vote: Iron Man

Get lynched Iron Man.

As for you Rassy Ghoul, I thought you were some sort of doctor. ;) Who did you "protect" last night? WOLVERINE? :goofy:

[M] Colette
07-07-2012, 01:09 AM
First: Superman being town is evidence against Venom, but Venom did know there was a Ripper, so I do think he was a detective, so I think he's an insane cop.

Second: I don't believe for a second there are/were three healing roles. Ra's or Loki is lying. Possibly both.

Third: Evidence, please, Flash.

[M] D'Anna
07-07-2012, 01:29 AM
##vote Iron Man

He is pretty much a gimp, Venom's not scum, Bane's not scum, I'm not scum, pretty sure Loki isn't scum, dunno about Joker but willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now. can't really even remember who all else is in the game but Iron Man is basically a nonce so that's enough to convince me he is a scum :)

[M] Gaius
07-07-2012, 01:30 AM
I ​know Iron Man is a Monk

[M] D'Anna
07-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Actually dude I think he is a catholic priest. :rolleyes:

[M] Gaius
07-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Iron Man actually PMed me last night and said "I am going to kill Wolverine". And now Wolverine is dead... COINCIDENCE?

[M] Colette
07-07-2012, 01:35 AM
So nothing's happening and you're going to go back to just being completely random?

[M] D'Anna
07-07-2012, 01:37 AM
wow flash that is some pretty daming evidence right there and I am more than convinced that i have made the right decision to vote for iron man. i hope the rest of the players can add up all your input and make the same good call we have to get rid of this obvious scum

[M] Colette
Captain America;3100026']He is pretty much a gimp, Venom's not scum,

Ok.
Bane's not scum Why?
I'm not scum Why?
pretty sure Loki isn't scumWhy?
dunno about Joker but willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now Why?
can't really even remember who all else is in the game but Iron Man is basically a nonce so that's enough to convince me he is a scum :)
And you've done, what, exactly?

[M] Gaius
It's not completely random. Random would be if I was voting for you for no reason. I have a lot of very good reasons for doing so.

Here's number one:

1. YOU ARE MAFIA!!!

I mean, I'd love it not to be true, but I can't ignore evidence like that.

[M] Colette
07-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Oh man, did I fall into a worm hole and end up back on day 1? D:

Call me when it's day 2 again.

[M] Gaius
07-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Day 1? You mean the day where you lynched the cop? :greenie:

[M] D'Anna
07-07-2012, 01:41 AM
i have done many things.

1.) killed the ripper.
2.) did not vote to kill the cop like a penis
3.) saved banes life when the ripper targetted them

what have YOU done?

come into the thread a few times to whinge about superman being inactive and batman for being CRAZY I DON'T UNDERSTAND HE IS JUST A SPAZZ

oh and killed wolverine and told the flash about it.

and also been a general baby about mafia in general. but don't worry bubby, it gets better. i promise.

[M] D'Anna
07-07-2012, 02:18 AM
http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/21573903.295.jpg

[M] Gaius
07-07-2012, 02:32 AM
iron man

tony stark

WINTER IS COMING

you're a god damn ostrich burying your head in the sand

well sir no more

i think you need to eat your diaper accordingly

AMEN TESTIFY

[M] Colette
07-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Captain America;3100040']and also been a general baby about mafia in general. but don't worry bubby, it gets better. i promise.
You know what?

Fuck you. I'm out.

I wanted to quit day 1, but I didn't want to just abandon my partner.

Then when my partner died, I still wanted to quit playing, because it wasn't fun, but as the only remaining Mafia, it wouldn't be much of a game without someone to hunt, would it?

But hey, you're making it as unpleasant an experience as possible, so to hell with you.

Games over. The end.

Your first forum (http://eyesonpickles.forumotion.com/f1-your-first-forum)

Hollycat
07-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Iron man. That was disgraceful. I am at a loss for words.

While I cannot speak for Shattered Dreamer, you will not be playing in any game I host from now on.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-07-2012, 06:01 AM
Oh see now that's bollocks because I was going to kill the Flash today by saying "fucking mods made me insane" and saying Flash came up innocent. That's too bad. It does mean I can stop my own sham now, though! Self bannation from forthcoming mafia games due to the fact I was me.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-07-2012, 06:02 AM
Me.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-07-2012, 06:02 AM
And me! Uweee heee heee!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-07-2012, 06:03 AM
Oh!

##STOPLYNCH

Maybe we can buy Iron Man some time!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
07-07-2012, 06:04 AM
Ra's al Ghul is the doctor. I claimed Doctor knowing that anyone who questioned my validity would be the real doctor. Simple, really.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
07-07-2012, 06:04 AM
And if not for July 4th, I would have easily been able to tell who the scum was. I was going to be my pretend cop until someone stepped out of line. It was going to be a cakewalk, friends!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
07-07-2012, 06:06 AM
I feel as though this is a major victory for me though. All three accounts survived? Not bad at all, mortals. Too bad I didn't actually get a chance to do anything good. I owe my success purely to the Sprinklefairy. I knew Batman was going to be my greatest ally if he were not scum.

[M] Gaius
07-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Iron Man;3096984']Thor needs to chill the smurf out. It's a game. Nobody thinks you're an actual criminal or whatever.:cool:

Shattered Dreamer
07-07-2012, 06:25 PM
What in the name of blue hell is going on here would somebody like to tell me?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Iron Man confessed and linked the mafia forum cause he didn't want to play anymore.

Jiro confessed he had 3 accounts.

Shattered Dreamer
07-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Bane;3100166']Iron Man confessed and linked the mafia forum cause he didn't want to play anymore.

Jiro confessed he had 3 accounts.

lol I guess you better all hang his ass then :lol:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
07-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Are you saying that the game isn't done with Iron man giving up and outing himself?

[M] Mom – Host
07-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Joker used his power to stop the lynch therefore there can be no lynch today. But if all the players want to end the game here & now I will

[M] Gaius
07-07-2012, 07:21 PM
There's no point to continuing, really.

[M] Mom – Host
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Then if that is the case!

##Modkill: [M] Iron Man Iron Man was The Godfather played by Roto13. If you didn't want to play anymore you could of said Day 1 but whatever.......

The winner is [M] Venom!!!!!!! Venom was The Detective played by Jiro. The Detective is the winner because The Ripper was lynched before the last Mafia was killed.

I will post Role PM's etc in the discussion thread later on tonight or tomorrow.