PDA

View Full Version : ALTER: BELFAST IS FLOODED

Cuchulainn
06-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Well....Most of it...I live in North Belfast which is halfway up a mountain but it's crazy shit. I got me togs on and im away fer a few lengths up n down the Antrim Road.

Pike
06-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Ahahahaha that last picture cracks me right up

Also good word that's a lot of water

Jinx
06-28-2012, 03:11 PM
I have a thing for Irish dudes. Just ask Paul.

I mean, he isn't Irish, so I don't have a thing for him.

He just knows about my Irish dude thing.

Raistlin
06-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Is that you on the kayak, Cuch? :cuch:

That flooding is crazy. Hopefully no one was hurt.

Cuchulainn
06-28-2012, 03:59 PM
That's down the street from my brothers at Stranmillis in south belfast. that wee fella in the canoe is a mate of his. Stole the canoe of course.

Psychotic
06-28-2012, 04:19 PM
OH GOD

IS THE QUEEN OKAY?

Dude Cuch you have to rescue the Queen. But try to wear gloves or something, I don't think she wants your dirty potato plucking hands on her royal person.

Cuchulainn
06-28-2012, 04:36 PM
My dirty potato plucking hands have been up her royal person. How do you think the smurfin flood started you twat? The tax dodger squirted like a watergun.

Psychotic
06-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Wait, you slept with our Queen? Dude. Dude that's not cool at all. I thought Britain and Ireland were bros. Well you know what, I think that makes us even for the centuries of oppression.

Cuchulainn
06-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Wait, you slept with our Queen? Dude. Dude that's not cool at all. I thought Britain and Ireland were bros. Well you know what, I think that makes us even for the centuries of oppression.

Bollox, I'm just gettin warm All em Royal women are gonna get severely desicrated. Princess Michael of Kent's next. A game of follow the varicose veins shall be the order of the day until I get through all the older ones. I'll finish with the younger ones to wash the stank & mothballs off. Although not STRICTLY a Royal Pippa Middletongue shall be the main event.

Then ONLY THEN, shall we be equal.

Bloody English....Not even ENGLISH THEY'RE ALL GERMAN

Alive-Cat
06-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Well....Most of it...I live in North Belfast which is halfway up a mountain but it's crazy tit. I got me togs on and im away fer a few lengths up n down the Antrim Road.

If you read your post without the helpful pictures and title, the possibilities of what you could be talking about are endless!

Tigmafuzz
06-28-2012, 06:36 PM
So Belfast is flooded and Colorado is on fire.

What wonderful times we live in.

Bunny
06-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Well....Most of it...I live in North Belfast which is halfway up a mountain but it's crazy tit. I got me togs on and im away fer a few lengths up n down the Antrim Road.

If you read your post without the helpful pictures and title, the possibilities of what you could be talking about are endless!

If the pictures did not exist, I would have no fucking clue what this thread was about and would probably just assume 'flooded' is an Irish euphemism for drunk.

Shorty
06-28-2012, 06:59 PM
That last one I love xD

Pike
06-29-2012, 12:01 AM
So Belfast is flooded and Colorado is on fire.

What wonderful times we live in.

Oh man, Montana is on fire too. I don't even know what's going on.

If the pictures did not exist, I would have no fucking clue what this thread was about and would probably just assume 'flooded' is an Irish euphemism for drunk.

You can probably safely assume it is, because pretty much everything is an Irish euphemism for drunk.

NorthernChaosGod
06-29-2012, 01:28 AM
So... the world's ending?

Tigmafuzz
06-29-2012, 01:44 AM

It has been for a while.

NorthernChaosGod
06-29-2012, 07:49 AM

It has been for a while.

Well it looks like we're on schedule for that 12/21/2012 doomsday.

Quindiana Jones
06-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Jesus Christ, that's impressive. It's a good job people in Belfast have webbed appendages*, or who knows what might have happened!

*Said the man from Somerset.

Cuchulainn
06-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Meat Wagon Stuck in the floods. Love how these fellas are laughin their balls off at the police being stuck and its only when they turn away u realise their fuckin homes flooded too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec6KfmkGmlw&feature=related

BELFASTS OWN SILVER SURFER

THis mad bastard decided to get out on the streets with his surf board and a paddle and start taxiing people up and down the flooded roads.

Old Manus
06-29-2012, 11:46 AM
This is what happens when Martin McGuinness shakes hands with the Queen. David Icke-style natural disasters.

Cuchulainn
06-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Yea he never shoulda touched her decrepit liver spotted paws. The weight of Irish blood spilt in her & her slaughterous forbearers names turned to water and washed away the stain of that day.

Old Manus
06-29-2012, 01:37 PM
http://display.crystalscomments.com/6/4258.gif

Cuchulainn
06-29-2012, 01:42 PM
I fuckin did ya know.

Pike
06-29-2012, 02:18 PM
BELFASTS OWN SILVER SURFER

THis mad bastard decided to get out on the streets with his surf board and a paddle and start taxiing people up and down the flooded roads.

I love how alpha he looks. He's just all "Yeah come at me, floods!"

Sephex
06-29-2012, 02:56 PM
I would hate for this situation to happen in my area, but I have to admit I would be one of the people using the boats to float around.

DMKA
06-30-2012, 02:19 AM
That's nuts. That last picture is hilarious.

I live in Columbus, OH and today was the most crazy off the wall weather I've ever seen here. The wind blew so hard it literally blew people over and blew cars into each other on the road. We saw big trash dumpsters rolling down the street with the cars and street signs blowing over. Tons of people in the city lost electricity because of all the blown over power lines and trees. One lady literally blew across the sidewalk, and landed head first on some grates, busting her head open. We had to drag her into our shop and then call an ambulance, who took forever to get there because of all the accidents. It was all followed by a crazy, sideways-raining thunderstorm that came down so heavy it piled up on the ground over the curbs onto the sidewalks.

o__O

Bubba
06-30-2012, 01:05 PM
REPENT!

And thou shalt be saved.