PDA

View Full Version : Fragrances

Shorty
06-29-2012, 05:04 PM
I specifically intended to make a thread about incense and how I stereotypically love it like the hippy that I am but I thought, why not take it further?

Do you use any fragrances to make your living quarters smell like a field of fresh gillyflowers? Or do you just spray Febreze into every nook and corner, hoping to cover the smell of the laundry that's piling up in your closet that you haven't touched for two weeks? Do you use candles, or those automatic fragrance sensor dispenser fancy robots? Additionally, do you favor any perfume/cologne or shampoos or lotions?

I love me some incense. Dragon's Blood smells sooo good to me. I also have one of those little aromatherapy bowls that I use coconut lime oil in. As for perfume, Body by Victoria's Secret is the best thing I've ever found.

Talk about smells that are used to cover up how disgusting we are, peeps!

Sephex
06-29-2012, 05:29 PM
I use to gel type air fresheners that last for about a week. Have a decent sized apartment with a cat tends to smell unless I don't use them, even while maintaining the cat pan every day. They're cheap too, so I have no problem buying them all the time. I'll also use scented candles to make my place smell better, but obviously only if I am at home while they are burning.

Rantz
06-29-2012, 05:47 PM
I put scented candles in my underwear, now my farts smell of lavender and sunshine.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2012, 06:17 PM
I have these weird rocks that make the house smell nice.

Madame Adequate
06-29-2012, 06:36 PM
I burn the corpses of my victims, the scent of charred human flesh is a lovely accompaniment to eating their flayed, lightly sautéed skin.

Sephex
06-29-2012, 07:31 PM
I burn the corpses of my victims, the scent of charred human flesh is a lovely accompaniment to eating their flayed, lightly sautéed skin.

I never heard of this technique. I bet it is a more efficient way to get rid of that nasty cat pan smell that can sometimes emanate from where I keep them in my apartment.

escobert
06-29-2012, 07:37 PM
MARIJUANA

Pike
06-29-2012, 08:41 PM
I have a couple candles in my room that are kind of fragrant? Sometimes?

That's about it for me, though.

Freya
06-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Well as I've stated, I can't smell but I still know what I use to like! I loved sweet smells. Vanillas, brown sugars etc. Not too keen on the flowery smells. My room probably smells like a boys room cause I can't smell it but I do put candles in here so who knows.

Pheesh
06-30-2012, 09:09 AM
I use the fancy robots. They go off at the most inconvenient times and all my guests end up jumping from fright and smelling like frangipanis!

Versaille
06-30-2012, 02:38 PM
I have incense lying around that I usually use. I'm not sure that they help much though.

Perfume: Burberry in the winter, burberry brit in the summertime. If I'm not doing much of going out I'll spray on japanese cherry blossom.

Japanese cherry blossom lotion and body wash, although I'm getting a bit tired of it.

Tigmafuzz
06-30-2012, 07:51 PM
I usually have some incense lying around, but I rarely use it. The place smells pretty good all the time.

Sylvie
06-30-2012, 10:23 PM
I impulsively light incense.