PDA

View Full Version : Promise I'm not on the shitter

Jiro
06-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Posting from a train. Queensland Rail has free wifi on trains now. Baller as fuck. I'm never driving to the city again. If my phone wasn't low on battery I'd post on my phone on a train. Sadly, combos will have to wait.

Had to wait three hours for this train though. Well. I waited three hours at the station and then eventually a fucking bus showed up, drove me to a bigger station about half hour down the road, then I got on another bus that took me to the end of where they're apparently working on the line, and then here I am on a train. Really need to take a piss though.

I didn't win poker tonight but because I wasn't driving I got to have a couple beers. Weeeoooo.

Sephex
06-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Up until recently, the last time I went to a theme park by me was six years ago. One of the things I noticed that highlighted how much cell phones have advanced was that when waiting in line for a roller coaster, patrons of six years ago still stood around and chatted inside their individual groups.

Now everyone around me in lines were staring into their smart phones emulating old video games, posting on Facebook, etc.

Pike
06-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Now everyone around me in lines were staring into their smart phones emulating old video games

I love technology

Sephex
06-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Now everyone around me in lines were staring into their smart phones emulating old video games

I love technology

Yeah, it made me proud. I don't have a smart phone, so I watched a young man play Pokemon Sapphire for awhile.

Pike
06-30-2012, 02:20 PM
I don't have a smartphone either, but I may have to get one now...

Jinx
06-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Why talk to the people you're with face-to-face when you can comment on their Facebook wall while you're standing right next to them?

Or upload a picture from your phone directly to Facebook to show what an AMAZING TIME YOU'RE HAVING NOT TALKING?

Sylvie
06-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I really smurfing hate the scenarios you guys are describing. When I see someone walking down the street, not looking at where they are going, but smurfing around on their phone, I want to club their head, smash their phone, and ask them if they are going to decide to be aware out in public from now on.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with sitting down on a train or whatever and using your devices

escobert
06-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Why talk to the people you're with face-to-face when you can comment on their Facebook wall while you're standing right next to them?

Or upload a picture from your phone directly to Facebook to show what an AMAZING TIME YOU'RE HAVING NOT TALKING?

this!

Sephex
06-30-2012, 05:54 PM
I really smurfing hate the scenarios you guys are describing. When I see someone walking down the street, not looking at where they are going, but smurfing around on their phone, I want to club their head, smash their phone, and ask them if they are going to decide to be aware out in public from now on.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with sitting down on a train or whatever and using your devices

If you in a long line at a theme park I don't see the big deal as long as you are moving with the line's slow pace.

I agree with you, otherwise.

Shorty
07-01-2012, 12:48 AM
I walk while fucking around on my phone and not looking where I'm going. I haven't yet ran into a wall, pole or person. It's called being aware of your surroundings.

I'd much rather connect with people via technology. If I had to keep up with all of the people I knew by actually talking to them or seeing them face to face, I'd probably want to die.

Convenience, and a blessing for those who have social anxiety! :monster: My smartphone is my best friend and I'm not ashamed.

Jinx
07-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I walk while smurfing around on my phone and not looking where I'm going. I haven't yet ran into a wall, pole or person. It's called being aware of your surroundings.

I'd much rather connect with people via technology. If I had to keep up with all of the people I knew by actually talking to them or seeing them face to face, I'd probably want to die.

Convenience, and a blessing for those who have social anxiety! :monster: My smartphone is my best friend and I'm not ashamed.

You have social anxiety?

krissy
07-01-2012, 03:49 PM
i do text while walking but i do it one handed so i can still publicly masturbate it's no problem

Quindiana Jones
07-01-2012, 04:56 PM

I think that everybody should be legally obligated to gorilla-smash someone's phone out of their hand if they're not paying attention to where they're going.

Sylvie
07-01-2012, 05:01 PM

I think that everybody should be legally obligated to gorilla-smash someone's phone out of their hand if they're not paying attention to where they're going.

I just all i want to do want to hurt them

Quindiana Jones
07-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Was that scat music?

Sylvie
07-01-2012, 06:13 PM
It seems I became scrambled

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2012, 10:08 AM

I don't even like my phone, but if either of you did this to me I would kick you in the face.

Pheesh
07-02-2012, 10:31 AM

I just all i want to do want to hurt them

On my phone I can interact with people I choose, and people I like. If I am not on my phone I have to deal with the general public and people who think it's such a big deal for me to be talking on my phone. Like Shorty I have never run into someone or something, and like NCG I would give you a face kick.

Quindiana Jones
07-02-2012, 04:25 PM
I would absolutely love to see either or both of you face-kicking someone. That would be amazing. xD

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Okay, come here and stand still.

Sylvie
07-02-2012, 10:03 PM
There's some real good defense going on in here.