PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Cat Lady

Jiro
06-30-2012, 02:09 PM

What in blazes is going on in this house? TOO MANY CATS. I'm sure that they're being bred as either a) food; or b) a superweapon. CAT Weapon. I'm also entertained by how little enthusiasm Cloud is showing despite being surrounded by pussy. The Honey Bee Inn changed him, man.

Sephex
06-30-2012, 02:12 PM
For some reason, I want the, "What the hell? Finger?" line from the tutorial to pop up in that room.

Also, in the Polish version of FFVII, the party can actually pick up joke weapons in that room. They basically steal some of the cats. When equipped, you simply can view the party whipping several cats by the tail at enemies.

Tigmafuzz
06-30-2012, 09:27 PM
It's unfortunate that they only do one damage per hit. Unless you have the catnip item, in which case they alternate between doing exactly 9873 damage and somewhere between 5555-6666 damage. It's actually fairly useful at that point in the game, since every time you use it you get an extra E. Skill materia with the secret Purr ability, which revives and heals party members by 25% of their max HP for the next three turns after using it. Provided Cait Sith is the one who uses it. Otherwise it only heals 10%. If you have all three members of your party use Purr in a single battle, then afterwards you get a cat familiar to follow you around for the rest of the game. Sometimes it even appears in battle, randomly using potions on party members. If you manage to gain 9 cats, they combine into one super-cat. And if you get nine super-cats, they fuse with Bahamut ZERO to become CAT Weapon, King of Dragons.

Sephex
06-30-2012, 09:51 PM
It's unfortunate that they only do one damage per hit. Unless you have the catnip item, in which case they alternate between doing exactly 9873 damage and somewhere between 5555-6666 damage. It's actually fairly useful at that point in the game, since every time you use it you get an extra E. Skill materia with the secret Purr ability, which revives and heals party members by 25% of their max HP for the next three turns after using it. Provided Cait Sith is the one who uses it. Otherwise it only heals 10%. If you have all three members of your party use Purr in a single battle, then afterwards you get a cat familiar to follow you around for the rest of the game. Sometimes it even appears in battle, randomly using potions on party members. If you manage to gain 9 cats, they combine into one super-cat. And if you get nine super-cats, they fuse with Bahamut ZERO to become CAT Weapon, King of Dragons.

But can this technique revive Aeris? Or know why Apple Jacks don't taste like apple?

Leeza
06-30-2012, 10:02 PM
I thought he was talking about me. :cat: :)

Bubba
07-01-2012, 04:54 PM
It might be my iPhone but Cloud's eyes look ridiculously big.

It looks like its not only mako he's been exposing himself to...

krissy
07-01-2012, 07:42 PM
For some reason, I want the, "What the hell? Finger?" line from the tutorial to pop up in that room.

Also, in the Polish version of FFVII, the party can actually pick up joke weapons in that room. They basically steal some of the cats. When equipped, you simply can view the party whipping several cats by the tail at enemies.

are you being serious
i cannot tell

Sephex
07-01-2012, 07:49 PM

are you being serious
i cannot tell

C'mon, brother! ;)

Shiny
07-03-2012, 01:09 AM
That actually isn't even that much cats. I've seen people with more than that and she had a crap ton of birds as well so it was even worse.

Mercen-X
07-03-2012, 11:24 PM

What in blazes is going on in this house? TOO MANY CATS. I'm sure that they're being bred as either a) food; or b) a superweapon. CAT Weapon. I'm also entertained by how little enthusiasm Cloud is showing despite being surrounded by pussy. The Honey Bee Inn changed him, man.

I'm unsympathetic to your surprise. It's uncalled for. The world over knows that Asians eat cats...

Jiro
07-30-2012, 05:45 AM
i thought yuffie lived in that house for a whiel.

OmegaSlayer
07-30-2012, 06:58 AM
definitely a super weapon, one of the cats will get mutated and become RedXIII's greatest enemy.

Clo
08-01-2012, 06:07 AM
That's my house.

Madame Adequate
08-04-2012, 05:35 AM
That's my mom's house.

Bubba
08-04-2012, 08:53 AM

That's not my house. But I'm pretty sure it'd smell like the first flat I ever had.