PDA

View Full Version : Team Hot Pants!

Freya
07-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Or short shorts, whatever you want to call them. It's summer time! A really 'Cept for you aussies but lol who cares about your seasons LOL I for one love hot pants. But only on people who should be wearing them. If you look like a walrus in normal clothes, please don't wear hot pants.

I was reminded of this while digging through my old photobucket. Yes, the lekana one. Did you know that our very own Raistlin is a lover of hot pants? You didn't? WELL I will have to show you all how much he does indeed enjoy hotpants.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/hotpantswes.jpg

That picture has been hidden away from the public for a very long time now and I feel that after like 4 years of it's obscurity, it ought to be shared. Raist likes hotpants! Do you?

escobert
07-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Oh baby! I think it just got hotter in here!

Psychotic
07-01-2012, 09:43 AM
If you look like a walrus in normal clothes, please don't wear hot pants.You just made yourself an enemy. :colbert:

Freya
07-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Walruses are FAT. THEY ARE FATTIES. You would know, YOU ARE ONE.

Psychotic
07-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Walruses are FAT. THEY ARE FATTIES. You would know, YOU ARE ONE.You could've just said "I want to slap your rubbery texture like a beluga whale. MOOO! MOOO!" you know.

Freya
07-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Wow! That's mean! Super harsh!

Faris
07-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I do not see the appeal in them. The shortest shorts I can comfortably wear land right above my knees.

Sephex
07-01-2012, 05:39 PM
If I were a hot girl I would wear hot pants then get mad at guys that look at me.

Sylvie
07-01-2012, 05:43 PM
I look like Faye Valentine in hot pants

Jinx
07-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Walruses are FAT. THEY ARE FATTIES. You would know, YOU ARE ONE.You could've just said "I want to slap your rubbery texture like a beluga whale. MOOO! MOOO!" you know.

I fuckin' hate you, Paul. So much.

As for short shorts, I do not partake. I do not partake in any shorts, as my legs look terrible in them. Even if it's 100 plus degrees, I still wear jeans. But, most of the time I wear dresses/skirts anyways, so it's kind of a happy compromise.

I get to be cool and look cute, and no one is blinded my ugly legs.

Quindiana Jones
07-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh, is it July now? Hm, well I never. Still cloudy and rainy over in England.

smurf. SAKE. :mad2:

Cuchulainn
07-01-2012, 07:18 PM
They look hot draped on a hot body & terrible draped on a mess. So as long as ur not a mess, wear em. Always. Even Winter.

Tigmafuzz
07-01-2012, 08:08 PM
If I were a hot girl I would wear hot pants then get mad at guys that look at me.

"I wear these for myself, you jerk!"

I look like Faye Valentine in hot pants

Prove it :colbert:

Quindiana Jones
07-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Oh, don't ask him to prove it. xD

Jiro
07-02-2012, 02:44 AM
JOKE'S ON YOU FREYA, TODAY IS PRETTY WARM

fire_of_avalon
07-02-2012, 04:00 AM
I look like complete shit in shorts but I do not give a flying fuck when it's hot. You think my legs are ugly? How ugly are they when they are crushing your skull. PRETTY FUCKING UGLY.

Sylvie
07-02-2012, 04:14 AM
I look like complete shit in shorts but I do not give a flying fuck when it's hot. You think my legs are ugly? How ugly are they when they are crushing your skull. PRETTY FUCKING UGLY.
my kind of woman ❤

Sephex
07-02-2012, 04:26 AM

Sonya Blade vs Kano HD - YouTube (http://youtu.be/8RUUETWIlfY?t=2m25s)

Pike
07-02-2012, 05:15 AM
foa I love you.

Anyways I don't wear shorts. They bother my autism, and remind me that I hate my legs.

Freya
07-02-2012, 05:18 AM
I feel like everyone is ignoring the best part of this thread.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/hotpantswes.jpg

Raistlin in Hot Pants.

Sylvie
07-02-2012, 06:31 AM
oh baby those rollerskates

Shorty
07-02-2012, 06:57 AM
I feel like everyone is ignoring the best part of this thread.

We're trying to unsee the image of Raistlin in fucking hot pants, that's why!

Pheesh
07-02-2012, 09:41 AM
I miss summer :(

Old Manus
07-02-2012, 10:15 AM
I wore hot pants once

I needed a skin graft afterwards

I'll get my coat.

Sylvie
07-02-2012, 10:09 PM
No.

I block you from retrieving your coat. I become very aggressive and not only do I blockade your path of movement, but I actually seem to merely vibrate all around you that I am so close. It becomes clear to you that you will be staying, and you won't be able to get your coat.

You take the nearest seat, a terrifying awe. Everybody in the entire room seems to be in on the deal. You'd been expecting this for a long time, and everybody has you cornered. You're in a really bad spot and there's no way to leave. There is no exit to the building, chump.

Cuchulainn
07-02-2012, 11:37 PM
No.

I block you from retrieving your coat. I become very aggressive and not only do I blockade your path of movement, but I actually seem to merely vibrate all around you that I am so close. It becomes clear to you that you will be staying, and you won't be able to get your coat.

You take the nearest seat, a terrifying awe. Everybody in the entire room seems to be in on the deal. You'd been expecting this for a long time, and everybody has you cornered. You're in a really bad spot and there's no way to leave. There is no exit to the building, chump.

Quick question. Are you from another planet and are here observing human behaviors?

Sylvie
07-03-2012, 12:32 AM
No.

Quick question. Are you from another planet and are here observing human behaviors?
How could I know