PDA

View Full Version : Distant Worlds: The Music from Final Fantasy

Carl the Llama
07-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Yes, its true, the music from Final Fantasy in a concert is touring all over the world!!!! I of course must go! there are a few tickets left for The Royal Albert Hall, (which I pray to god are still there tomorrow as the ticket line (which I called immediately after reading about the event) had already closed for the evening about 5 minutes after reading it >.< anyways the VIP tickets have all sold out (which is a god damned shame as I would LOVE to be able to meet Nobuo Uematsu) and get a picture taken with him ; ;

Royal Albert Hall Blurb:

This concert celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the release of Final Fantasy with a special program full of new additions to the Distant Worlds repertoire and other surprises.

The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra again performs under the direction of Maestro Arnie Roth with composer Nobuo Uematsu in attendance.

Link to all the events across the world: Distant Worlds: London THE CELEBRATION (http://www.ffdistantworlds.com/component/ohanah/distant-worlds-celebrating-25-years-of-final-fantasy-in-london)

If ANYONE has any VIP tickets they want to sell me I will LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU FOREVER.

ITT: Discuss/Nerdgasm about the concert :D

krissy
07-02-2012, 09:43 PM
it was awesome definitely go. the main singing lady for the one i went to tweeted me back after i tweeted her about her suteki de na rendition!

Carl the Llama
07-02-2012, 09:44 PM
it was awesome definitely go. the main singing lady for the one i went to tweeted me back after i tweeted her about her suteki de na rendition!

You've been! I so envy you right now :D

Sephex
07-03-2012, 12:06 AM
I went to the Dear Friends tour back in 2005. It was seriously one of the best experiences of my life. Here's hoping that you can mange to see the tour, KaiserDragon!

charliepanayi
07-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I'm going to the Royal Albert Hall show in November, can't wait. The people I know who went to the London concert last year loved it.

Steven77
07-03-2012, 08:06 PM
I really want to go to this too! The only tickets I can find online are in the very back standing room only for 80£ or slightly better ones for over 100£ :(

Let me know if you manage to find some tickets!