PDA

View Full Version : WoW MOP - Mysts of Pandaria coming soon to live

Renmiri
07-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Hot from the beta forums, a blue post posted 7 hours ago

We will soon begin public testing of patch 5.0.1 of World of Warcraft, a patch that will precede the Mists of Pandaria release, and includes many features and functions that are new to the game.

We encourage all players who wish to test patch 5.0.1 with us to take careful note of the following:

It will not be possible to access the 5.0.1 PTR realms with a game account that accesses the Mists of Pandaria Beta.

Access to 5.0.1 PTR and Mists of Pandaria Beta - Forums - World of Warcraft (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4878358165)

On Cata they did that around 1-2 Months before launch date.

Kaspian69
07-04-2012, 02:55 AM
I think I've finally kicked the habit with WoW. MoP will be the first expansion that I don't get. Had a solid 7 years with the game, but around Christmas I finally decided it was time to call it quits. I've grown pretty bored with MMORPGs of late, largely because so many have just copied so much from WoW. Been playing PSO2 now and then, and that game is a ton of fun, though. Keeping my fingers crossed for a release in the West before too long. :)

Pike
07-04-2012, 05:21 AM
I quit right after "beating" ToC in WotLK and other than a free week here and there where I did nothing but play alts, I haven't returned. I don't have any problems with WoW on a personal level; I still feel that it's a very strong game and I have so many good memories of it. But I've just sort of moved on. I doubt I'll be getting MOP (but who knows, I guess).

Madame Adequate
07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Like Pike I've pretty much moved on from WoW.

That, at least, is what I tell people and myself - we all know the truth. You never truly escape from WoW's clutches. It might only be for a month here and a month there, but it always drags you back in somehow.

VeloZer0
07-04-2012, 01:51 PM
I would like to get a chance to play MoP, but looking at the free time I currently have and am likely to continue having it just isn't going to happen.

Pike
07-04-2012, 02:01 PM
That, at least, is what I tell people and myself - we all know the truth. You never truly escape from WoW's clutches. It might only be for a month here and a month there, but it always drags you back in somehow.

Stop reminding me of the truth :(

Renmiri
07-05-2012, 07:17 PM
World of Warcrack :semicolonpee:

I think I'm the same. I overdosed on Cataclysm. After 6 months of playing in Beta and leveling 5 toons, I leveled 3 on live.. Was just too much. Took a long break, came back for Firelands.. Raided Firelands.. long break.. back for Mop Beta.. long break..

Is hard to truly quit WoW. I have so many years invested in it. Val'anyr, Ulduar and ICC drakes, 150+ pets, 130+ mounts.. 3 fully geared toons, 7 HC geared at level 70 - 84... Just way too much to just throw away and start over on a new MMO. But it has been also hard for me to play more than a week without getting utterly bored.

theundeadhero
07-05-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't think I'm going to like MoP much but I'll wait until I try it out before making the call to take a break.

Renmiri
07-05-2012, 08:25 PM
And ... speculation begins. You read it here first :D

World of Warcraft patch 5.0.1 hints at Mists of Pandaria release date - World of Warcraft (http://www.pcgamesn.com/wow/world-warcraft-patch-501-hints-mists-pandaria-release-date)

Renmiri
07-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Oh, rofl
Transmog into the Masters of the Universe (http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/07/05/masters-of-the-universe-transmog/)

Pike
07-06-2012, 04:50 AM
I last played long before transmog but ahahahaha A+++ would transmog again

Renmiri
09-18-2012, 04:25 AM
Sept 25th.. Anyone preordering ?

Pike
09-18-2012, 04:02 PM
I was thinking "no" up until about ten seconds ago and now maybe I might? I don't know. WoW is actually holding my attention right now. Probably because I missed like... ALL of Cataclysm so I'm finally getting around to seeing that content and it's exciting to me.

Now if only the servers would come back up :nonono:

Madame Adequate
09-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Yeah so remember when I said I'm not into WoW anymore?

I was completely full of shit. I've done nothing but play it for the last couple weeks. :(

Pike
09-18-2012, 05:01 PM
I'd make fun of you but I'm just as bad :(

Jinx
09-18-2012, 10:16 PM
You guys are each others enabler. :colbert: