PDA

View Full Version : Filthy disgusting Flies

DK
07-06-2012, 06:27 PM
God damn dirty fucking creatures why do they exist. There is very little that can piss me off as much as filthy god damn buzzing winged flying lumps of scum flies that somehow find their way into your kitchen from a window that is open three floors up in your house. They are vile creatures and I would happily break the planets god damn ecosystem if I could trap every single fly, maggot, larvae whatever other god damn stage of growth the hangin' little shits go through into a giant incinerator and BURN THEM ALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN AND OUT OF MY HOUSE ALTOGETHER OR I WILL KILL YOU. NO MERCY, NO REMORSE, I WILL KILL YOU. ALL OF YOU. GOD DAMN IT I HATE FLIES DO YOU HATE FLIES IF YOU DON'T WHY ARE YOU DISGUSTING EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!

DK
07-06-2012, 06:30 PM
oh also forgot to add in my rage, what other kind of winged demons or any other kind of shit creature on the planet would you destroy without giving it a second thought regardless of ecosystems or chain reactions or you know general damage to environment etcetc.

FUCKING SCUM FLIES

Shorty
07-06-2012, 06:30 PM
It's the worst when you're trying to sleep and you hear the bzzzzz somewhere in your room. Fuck, I'm either going to have to jump around for half an hour to kill this bastard or constantly be roused by it's divebombing my ears with it's buzzing.

Psychotic
07-06-2012, 06:34 PM
MOTHS :argh:

WASPS :argh:

STOP FUCKING COMING INTO MY HOUSE YOU :bou::bou::bou::bou:S

DK
07-06-2012, 06:41 PM
fucking hell that reminds me as well those spooty little penis midges or flies or whatever the fuck you want to call them that come into your room in the summer at night when you've got a window open and start dive bombing your monitor/tv because OH MY GOD LIGHT A LIGHT SOURCE I MUST FLY INTO IT ENDLESSLY AND MAYBE SOON I WILL FIND MY WINGED GOD OF ASSHOLERY WHY AM I BOUNCING OFF OF THE LIGHT I DON'T UNDERSTAND I MUST KEEP BOUNCING OFF OF IT UNTIL I FIND MY SAVIOUR

and then they have the nerve to go and spread like three times more blood and filth over the god damn screen than can actually be in their midget bodies when you get fed up of trying to shoo them away and smack them with a paper or something jesus h christ why do these things exist. as if spiders need food anyway :mad2: I AM ANGRY

Parker
07-06-2012, 06:52 PM
i like bees but i hate wasps. wasps can die.

Miss Lady Shelly
07-06-2012, 07:00 PM

WASPS :argh:

STOP smurfING COMING INTO MY HOUSE YOU :bou::bou::bou::bou:S

Also SMURF mosquitos and those Gnats or w/e the heck they are called.

Rantz
07-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Bite bugs. Go die. :mad2:

Sephex
07-06-2012, 07:23 PM
I have a rule about bugs in general. If I am outside, that is their territory. I don't mind. The second they fly in my house, it's over. They are dead.

A couple of times a wasp has found its way into my apartment. I beat them to death with my flyswatter while screaming like the T-Rex from Jurassic Park.

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm surrounded by water so there's a wide variety of nasty bugs around here. When I see a fly I'm like, "oh you're just a fly carry on then."

Jinx
07-06-2012, 08:21 PM
You know what's worse than flies?

FUCKING CENTIPEDES

fire_of_avalon
07-06-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't have a problem with a regular house fly. I trap them and shoo them away.

A horse fly, though, I will chase down to the end of time because one bit me as a kid and it hurt real bad. So I exact my vengeance.

Also blood suckers can fuck right off. Ticks and mosquitoes. And fleas. NO ME MOLESTE, VAGABUNDOS.

Agent Proto
07-06-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm generally okay with flies, but I tend to shoo them away if they get near my food. They are also quite annoying with their buzzing around. Especially when you have one flying alone in your room. The buzz gets to you that once it is gone, the buzzing still lingers in your head. ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Mosquitoes are annoying, I try to kill them on sight.

escobert
07-06-2012, 09:55 PM
oh also forgot to add in my rage, what other kind of winged demons or any other kind of shit creature on the planet would you destroy without giving it a second thought regardless of ecosystems or chain reactions or you know general damage to environment etcetc.

FUCKING SCUM FLIES

fucking hell that reminds me as well those spooty little penis midges or flies or whatever the fuck you want to call them that come into your room in the summer at night when you've got a window open and start dive bombing your monitor/tv because OH MY GOD LIGHT A LIGHT SOURCE I MUST FLY INTO IT ENDLESSLY AND MAYBE SOON I WILL FIND MY WINGED GOD OF ASSHOLERY WHY AM I BOUNCING OFF OF THE LIGHT I DON'T UNDERSTAND I MUST KEEP BOUNCING OFF OF IT UNTIL I FIND MY SAVIOUR

and then they have the nerve to go and spread like three times more blood and filth over the god damn screen than can actually be in their midget bodies when you get fed up of trying to shoo them away and smack them with a paper or something jesus h christ why do these things exist. as if spiders need food anyway :mad2: I AM ANGRY

<3

Madame Adequate
07-06-2012, 10:00 PM
You know what's worse than flies?

FUCKING CENTIPEDES

YES

SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST -PEDE CREATURE OF ANY AND ALL KINDS

WOULD HAPPILY LIVE WITH A GIANT SPIDER ROOMMATE IF IT MEANT CENTIPEDES WERE WIPED OUT

Flies are horrid but fortunately I seem to come across them very rarely in this house :shobon:

Faris
07-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Mosquitoes are the worst, then there are some really messed up looking things that come in. They're harmless, but it's like gtfo :mad2:

Also, yesterday I went to open my window for my cat to perch on and there was a large wasp between the two windows. How the fuck did you get there, wasp? Leave or die there, whatever just don't get in my room!

Sylvie
07-06-2012, 10:41 PM
I like flies.

Tigmafuzz
07-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, wasps, and COCKROACHES. THE FLYING COCKROACHES. THE WORST THINGS TO EVER EXIST.

Raistlin
07-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Most bugs are just mild nuisances that I can generally ignore. The exceptions are spiders, wasps, and anything too large or gross looking (like centipedes).

Tigmafuzz
07-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Most bugs are just mild nuisances that I can generally ignore. The exceptions are spiders, wasps, and anything too large or gross looking (like centipedes).

I enjoy spiders. And I can deal with large centipedes and the like. Millipedes are pushing it, though. The legs are so... unorganized.

Pike
07-06-2012, 11:58 PM

THIS

Also crane flies.

ReloadPsi
07-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Call me a hypochondriac but I, too, cannot stand flies, to the point that if a fly goes on my food, my food goes straight in the bin.

Sylvie
07-06-2012, 11:59 PM
That's so wasteful and self-weakening.

Jiro
07-07-2012, 06:47 AM
we get these weird flying ant type things all I know 'em as is "beer flies" cause they love to go for your beer anyway they love your fucking light sources too and so one christmas eve I was drunk as fuck on the computer and these flies are pissing me off so I go out into the lounge room and holy fuck they are everywhere. So I grab the vacuum right and just start vacuuming these fuckers up, I mean there would've been a couple thousand of them no joke and then they start flying around so I'm swinging the vacuum like a crazy man and mum walks in and is all "wtf you're drunk go to bed" and I'm like "NAH MAN THE BUGS, THEY'RE ON THE PRESENTS" but got sent to bed anyway.

Freya
07-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Man, freaking scorpions lately! wth? Never had that problem before now they are EVERYWHERE. It's like the goddamn plague here! Every year it's something. One year it was snakes, last year it was spiders, this year it's scorpions.

Stupid little nats! They are super tiny but all over the place ughhhhhhhh Stupid humidity bringing them out!

Shorty
07-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Walking into a room and finding a scorpion is the worst fucking thing ever. Give me flies, horseflies, bees, wasps, spiders. Cockroaches, even. Scorpions scare the shit out of me.

Shiny
07-07-2012, 07:44 AM
One time I kept bananas out and a whole bunch of fruit flies appeared the next day. Lately we've been getting dookie flies too, because of the pottery we recently planted. They must have laid eggs in fresh dirt. The worse are those beetles that smell really bad and make annoying buzzing noises. They seem to appear every season.

Bubba
07-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Meanwhile... at the Flies on Final Fantasy forum

Fly 1: "So do you think they'll have a fly as one of the main characters this time?"
Fly 2: "Of course not. Square Enix are too narrow-minded. We'll just be a generic, low-levelled enemy again."
Fly 1: "It's just not fair. It's always bloody humans or some furry abomination."
Fly 2: "I know. I'm getting my revenge tonight though..."
Fly 1: "What are you going to do?"
Fly 2: "I'm going to fly into a human's house and tear about the place making that annoying buzzing sound."
Fly 1: "Do you think humans know that we only make that sound around them?"
Fly 2: " I don't know. But I do know that it annoys the hell out of them."
Fly 1: "Well, good luck!"
Fly 2: "Thanks. I think my cousin is coming as well... but he's a bit retarded."
Fly 1: "Is that the small, slow one that flies in a square shape in the middle of the room?"
Fly 2: "Yeah, that's him. Idiot."

NorthernChaosGod
07-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Man, freaking scorpions lately! wth? Never had that problem before now they are EVERYWHERE. It's like the goddamn plague here! Every year it's something. One year it was snakes, last year it was spiders, this year it's scorpions.

Stupid little nats! They are super tiny but all over the place ughhhhhhhh Stupid humidity bringing them out!

:onoes:

Sylvie
07-07-2012, 09:30 PM
There was a fly on the rim of my drink just now. I purposely drank right out of where it was sitting before I grabbed the glass, just so I could come into this thread and exclaim it.

There is nothing wrong with flies. I enjoy their company. I'm never alone with them, and they watch after me.

Shorty
07-07-2012, 10:10 PM
say (http://www.preservearticles.com/201105176758/what-are-the-diseases-caused-by-house-fly.html) what (http://library.thinkquest.org/C0117442/html/diseases.html)

Sylvie
07-07-2012, 10:12 PM
They won't give them to me.

Parker
07-07-2012, 11:12 PM
i had a may bug fly at me the other week. it was HUGE and like the humm of his wings was deep and resonated in my chest like bass.

i killed it with great prejudice because no way am i letting such a beast breathe my air

NorthernChaosGod
07-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Why is everyone here terrified of bugs?

Psychotic
07-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Terrified? No.

FILLED WITH EXTREME HATRED AND THE URGE TO COMMIT GENOCIDE!??!?!? yeah probably that.

ReloadPsi
07-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Quite.

Madame Adequate
07-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Word to mah homeboy

fire_of_avalon
07-09-2012, 03:16 AM
;_______; *quickly shoos them all out of malice range*

Trumpet Thief
07-09-2012, 03:40 AM
I like to think that they're really lonely, and that when they're nibbling away at your arm, it's because they are trying to hug you but their stingers are getting in the way.

Poor little things :cry:

Jinx
07-09-2012, 04:37 AM
'm scared of them, Julian.

fire_of_avalon
07-09-2012, 04:43 AM
Ugh, now Julian is gonna come back with some lame crap about how he'll protect you from the bad bugs. Well you know what? No you won't. Cause you know why? Because she's mine and I'm gonna toughen her up and get her away from bug fear! *licks Sam* THERE I CALLED HER.

Jinx
07-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Ugh, now Julian is gonna come back with some lame crap about how he'll protect you from the bad bugs. Well you know what? No you won't. Cause you know why? Because she's mine and I'm gonna toughen her up and get her away from bug fear! *licks Sam* THERE I CALLED HER.

Hey, I'm alright with this. ;)

NorthernChaosGod
07-10-2012, 09:14 PM

:colbert: Party pooper.

Shorty
07-11-2012, 04:49 AM
A moth just flew into my fucking drink.

All the moths must die now because of this one transgression.

Tigmafuzz
07-11-2012, 06:36 AM
A moth just flew into my smurfing drink.

All the moths must die now because of this one transgression.

It was just a moth. Calm down. Your drink is still perfectly fine. If you get some crazy disease from it, you have a horribly weak immune system and deserve to be picked off by something disgraceful like that anyway need to eat more vegetables and whatnot. Be thankful it wasn't a bee or a wasp. I had a bee fly into my Big Red once. Normally I'm fine with bees. But this motherfucker flew into the can and hid there waiting for me to take a sip. To ambush me. That bastard got me on the inside of the lip. I grabbed the nearest racquet (no idea why I was on a tennis court) and chased that bitch down. Took me five minutes and the blood pumping made my lip hurt even worse, but it was worth it. I smashed that :bou::bou::bou::bou: seven times against the ground and smeared his remains across the court to leave a message to his kin. Don't mess with a man's Big Red.

Shorty
07-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Just a moth? I think not, sir. The dusty oily stuff from his wings got all over as he was splashing around and it ruined a perfectly good gin and tonic. I'm not going to drink that shit.

Pike
07-11-2012, 11:25 PM
The dusty oily stuff from his wings got all over as he was splashing around

:barf:

Tigmafuzz
07-11-2012, 11:54 PM
You people are weak.

Jinx
07-11-2012, 11:55 PM
I think Sarah's a puss.

Pike
07-11-2012, 11:57 PM
I think Sarah's a puss.

At first glance I thought this said "I drink Sarah's piss"

Thought you should know

Jinx
07-11-2012, 11:58 PM
I think Sarah's a puss.

At first glance I thought this said "I drink Sarah's piss"

Thought you should know

um

Pike
07-11-2012, 11:59 PM
WE ARE SO MATURE HERE ON EYES ON FINAL FANTASY

Jinx
07-12-2012, 12:01 AM
WE ARE SO MATURE HERE ON EYES ON FINAL FANTASY

Is this the part where I say, "NO, THAT'S PONTUS' JOB" ????

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Eyes on Golden Fantasies.

Shorty
07-12-2012, 01:01 AM
If not finishing my drink because it has now turned to mothjuice makes me a pussy, I am fine with that. You, lady, are gross if you would finish it.

I can assure you no jobs that Pontus is involved in are golden. :colbert:

Rantz
07-12-2012, 06:36 AM
Stop teasing me about my factory job :(

krissy
07-12-2012, 06:40 AM
do any of those jobs also involve showers?

Jiro
07-13-2012, 03:20 AM
He builds them. In the factory.

Jowy
07-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Brown marmorated stink bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_marmorated_stink_bug)

come home, see sixty stuck to your window and another twenty flying around outside. yep, it's western pennsylvania.

Quindiana Jones
07-15-2012, 01:53 PM
If I walked into a room and found a goddamn scorpion standing in the centre like he owned the place, I would react in a way similar to Shiny's sig, except with considerably less style and infinitely more screaming like a girl.

Then I would kill it. DEAD.

Christmas
03-12-2023, 02:19 PM
I saw a Queen Quin laying eggs and infesting my room with all the repulsive larva Quins. I managed to kill most of it but one spawned wings and flew away laughing menacingly. :(