PDA

View Full Version : Chinese food

ReloadPsi
07-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Right now I'm craving a good Chinese takeaway meal. I say good because I am currently staying at my mum's, having finished uni and needing to sort out a more permanent home for myself, and where she lives there is only one Chinese takeaway and it sucks.

Anyway, my favourite thing to get from the Chinese is chicken fried rice, a portion of curry sauce and a bag of prawn crackers. I pour the sauce over the rice, as it's cheaper than getting a chicken curry and a portion of egg-fried rice, and frankly I prefer it that way, especially as the chicken being in smaller pieces means I can use the prawn crackers like giant disposable spoons to eat it all up. Oh yes.

Very partial to wan-ton soup as well.

What's your favourite Chinese takeaway order?

Jinx
07-07-2012, 01:18 AM
All of it.

Sephex
07-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Pork fried rice for me! Minus the bean sprouts!

I really hope I never ate a cat...

Alpha2099
07-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Dragon and Phoenix. Pricey, but oh so delicious.

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2012, 01:40 AM
What's your favourite Chinese takeaway order?

The waitress.

Shorty
07-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Honey walnut fucking shrimp. Oh my god.

Pike
07-07-2012, 04:42 AM
I like to go to the Chinese buffet and get a little bit of everything.

You know what's amazing, though?

Sesame seed balls. These things. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_deui) Heeeeck yeah.

Sephex
07-07-2012, 04:47 AM
If Jimmy Buffett ate at a buffet, would the universe explode?

escobert
07-07-2012, 04:52 AM
I want chinese food now!

Miss Lady Shelly
07-07-2012, 05:26 AM
I used to like Orange chicken, Beef Fried Rice, that spicy chicken stuff.

Jiro
07-07-2012, 06:42 AM
fucking honey chicken man you don't even

Iceglow
07-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Duck, I'm very partial to ordering shredded duck I love sitting there with a big old plate of roast duck making my own little duck rolls.

Bubba
07-07-2012, 12:02 PM
I like to go to the Chinese buffet and get a little bit of everything.

Pike knows...

Duck, I'm very partial to ordering shredded duck I love sitting there with a big old plate of roast duck making my own little duck rolls.

Crispy Shredded Duck in Pancakes... with hoi sin sauce, spring onion and cucumber. This is why Chinese is the best.

Sylvie
07-07-2012, 11:44 PM
fuck man i want some chinese food

Freya
07-08-2012, 12:54 AM
I want chinese food now!

fuck man i want some chinese food

I like the noodles!

Sylvie
07-08-2012, 01:08 AM
I'm about to cook some lo mein.

Sylvie
07-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Someone had gas in our building or something so the fireman called me a stupid idiot and made me evacuate, and I like walked to Goody Goody. I had the Happy Family. Which is like scallops, shrimp, and crab with like some vegetables and fluid. I was like halfway done before I noticed two packets of soy sauce on the tray I was using. I peeled their plastic casings with my fingers and then I like, put the soy sauce in the Happy Family. It tasted better, then, with the sauce. At one point I glanced up at an open door and like this homeless woman was being channeled toward me on horrifying winds, and like she told me she meant me no harm, she just like wanted to eat or whatever. I was just like, I hope my apartment fucking drops the soap.

Whenever I don't know what to get and I want a lot of every kind of food, I get the Happy Family. I remember once we were at this Chinese place getting sushi which I'm surprised didn't make us sick, but we like it, so whatever. There was this car parked outside that had a huge fucking piece of it just ripped out and this guy was driving this thing. I almost fucking smashed out the window to go rip him out of the fucking car and smash the rest of it. That bothered me a lot. It was only a little bit gone, you know.

DMKA
07-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Honey Chicken + Pad Thai + Egg Rolls = My life is complete.

There's not much at a Chinese restaurant I don't like though, honestly.

Agent Proto
07-08-2012, 06:01 AM
I like General Tso's chicken the most, but everything else is pretty darn good when it comes to Chinese food.