PDA

View Full Version : Tidus the pervert

Jiro
07-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Tidus is a bit of a prick on the boat ride to Kilika. He starts off by doing a goddamn handstand on some random's shoulders, then steals said random's binoculars before perving on Lulu and then spotting Yuna. No doubt he is, by this point, aroused and feeling like being more of a jackass so he wanders over to try and chase some tail. What the hell is his problem?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dphvaA5v1r6qgc8o1_500.png

Jinx
07-10-2012, 09:55 AM
I fucking love this picture.

This is also the guy who laughs mercilessly the morning after at Yuna spends hours trying to heal dying people, after a huge massacre by Sin.

He's kind of a douchebag.

(but yeah, wtf is up with him doing a handstand on that guy's shoulders?)

Sephex
07-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Maybe he was concerned about the incredible back pain Lulu must feel as a result of having bigger boobs than Sin. I am sure he is waiting for her to collapse from heat stroke from her outfit too.

Tidus cares, man.

Pete for President
07-12-2012, 08:40 AM
He's on a boat. Makes you do crazy things.

Though if I were him I'd be chasing some tail too. It's not like you've got much else to do while travelling.

Jiro
07-12-2012, 11:16 PM
That's true. And being a superstar like he is, probably doesn't think much of it. I mean, there were women (with horrible voices I might add) who wanted him at the start. It's been all of two hours game time before he's like dayum want me some bitches

Jinx
07-12-2012, 11:29 PM
That's true. And being a superstar like he is, probably doesn't think much of it. I mean, there were women (with horrible voices I might add) who wanted him at the start. It's been all of two hours game time before he's like dayum want me some bitches

He told them he'd make a special sign for them.

He was totally gonna bang them in a threesome.

blackmage_nuke
07-13-2012, 02:22 PM
THen he has an underwater make out session with Yuna so he's probably has some wierd asphyxiation/drowning fetish.

Jiro
07-13-2012, 03:28 PM
I think he got off on Yuna's tears too.

Jinx
07-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Yuna has a weird cat face in that scene.

Sephex
07-13-2012, 05:31 PM

Kimahri is actually her father. This was confirmed by the Ultimania Guide.

Jinx
07-13-2012, 05:34 PM

Kimahri is actually her father. This was confirmed by the Ultimania Guide.

That's the real reason he takes her to Besaid, right?

So who the fuck is Braska?

Sylvie
07-13-2012, 05:55 PM
The only characters I like in FFX are Auron, Lulu, and Rikku.

I like Auron because he spanks' Tidus's whiny, naive ass and he himself shuts the fuck up and gets shit done.

I like Lulu because she is a beautiful woman with huge, rupturing tits. Also shuts the hell up and has a clear state of mind.

I like Rikku because she's a young small-breasted chick that I would like to take advantage of.

Shiny
07-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Lulu is way out of Meg Ryan's league anyway.