PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed PS3 "issue"

Shattered Dreamer
07-10-2012, 01:25 PM
I bought the Assassin's Creed 2 game special edition last Saturday (the one that comes with Assassin's Creed 1 & 2) as believe it or not up until now I've never played any Assassin's Creed game for more than 5 minutes. Unsurprisingly the game is every bit as good as I as had heard & you can see why it has spawned a popular series. I particularly enjoy the counter system in the combat & taking on groups of about 15 soldiers & cutting them down 1 by 1 with carefully timed button presses.

Aside from how great the game is(I'll admit a bit repetitive but hey a lot of games nowadays are), it has a very very annoying "issue". When I start the game in my PS3 the game doesn't load & all you get is a black screen with a multi-coloured line at the top. My immediate thought was "Oh my god my PS3 is broken" but thankfully every single other game I have works perfectly! Then I put Assassin's Creed back in my PS3 & it suddenly works again no problem. So basically if I want Assassin's Creed to work I need to load another game first, exit it then it works fine.

After a bit of internet searching it seems that Ubisoft are aware of the problem but don't seem to offer any fixes. I was wondering has anybody else encountered this "issue"?