PDA

View Full Version : Want to play online coop with me? (PS3)

Levian
07-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Preferrably RIGHT NOW, but later is also OK.

Make your pick:
Resident Evil 5: Professional mode (I'm missing 5 or so levels)
Little Big Planet (collecting secrets n stuff)
Little Big Planet 2 (collecting secrets n stuff)

I'm not opposed to downloading a game from PSN either, so if you have any suggestions, hit me with 'em! I don't play most FPS, Racing or Sports, but I'm up for anything adventurish or action-y. I'm a devil at platforming as well.

Here's a list of Co-op games on the PSN anyhow (http://www.co-optimus.com/system.php?id=12&page=0)

Maybe the Resident Evil Chronicles series or something? Could be fun. I don't have Playstation Move, but might work out OK with the regular controller.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Feel free to throw my name on your buddy list, I'm down for Co-Op most times. Hard Corps: Uprising is a personal favorite for coop, and though rubbish at most of them, I'm a big fan of Streets of Rage style beat em ups. The Scott Pilgrim game is a pretty awesome throwback I haven't finished yet. I'd be fairly stoked to get back into LBP2 at some point as well. Also on my list are Shank 2, Streets of Rage 2, The Simpsons and at some point in the future I'll be getting X-Men Arcade. PSN ID is the same as my SN on here.

Levian
07-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Awesomeness!

LBP2 is probably most relevant then. :) I'll add you to PSN!

Mirage
07-12-2012, 01:40 AM
I'll play soul calibur or tekken with you :p

DarkBahamut
07-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Little Big Planet sounds cool, considering I haven't gotten that far and I wanna know why it got Best Game of the Year.

My PSN is darklegendx. (What's yours?)

Levian
07-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Apparently I'm having some weird issue with playing online multiplayer now. No matter what game I play, I can't seem to connect to other players. I can go online just fine, just can't play with people. :| highly annoying. I'll have to sort this out before I can play.

my PSN handle is epletre, though. :)

Mirage
07-17-2012, 09:00 PM
You're firewalled, trying to connect to other players that are also firewalled. You can go online and go to lobbies because these lobbies are hosted on real servers, not on other players' (sometimes firewalled) PS3s.

To solve it, you'll need to enable uPnP, or manually forward a bunch of ports to your PS3.

Hollycat
07-17-2012, 09:51 PM
All I have is fancy pants and trine 2