PDA

View Full Version : BUSTED

Pike
07-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Let's talk about times you got in big trouble when you were a little kid. (or hell, when you were an adult.)

When I was in second grade I shoved a kid into a locker, shut it, and locked it. No one knew the combination and the custodian had to come break the thing open. Yeah, I got in big trouble for that. The weird thing is that I have no idea why I did it. The kid was a good friend, and we were still friends after the incident. I think I thought it would be funny or something.

Tigmafuzz
07-12-2012, 01:50 AM
I got "busted" breaking into a thrift store once trying to find some new clothes. And I'm glad I did. Got me off the street.

Tigmafuzz
07-12-2012, 01:57 AM
...How does a dead bird chew one's head off?

Sephex
07-12-2012, 01:57 AM
Wanted some butter. Took a bite out of it. Later...

Mom: GOD DAMNIT, JUSTIN! YOU BIT THE BUTTER!

Such is life in Chicago Heights.

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2012, 08:07 AM
I once called my brother a cocksucker within earshot of my mother. She slapped me across the face. :|

I also used to beat up my brother and then get my ass beat.

Shattered Dreamer
07-12-2012, 11:42 AM
I once got in trouble in school for mooning, I had been having a little "feud" with this other kid & I beat him in a fight the day before. He & his friends were trying to lure me somewhere to beat me up in retaliation. I was playing football at the time & I mooned him basically to mock him for not having the guts to fight me alone again. I got detention for a week :/

My Ma once gave me an awful slap when I kicked a ball in the garden that hit her in the ass & I broke out laughing. It was hilarious though in fairness so it was totally worth getting a slap :lol:

Madame Adequate
07-12-2012, 04:31 PM
When I was like 4 or 5, either Kindergarten or Year 1 I can't remember, we had playtime with loads of LEGOs and other toys pretty regularly. This one time I decided to build a big blue pyramid, and I had done lots of work on it but run out of blue sloped bricks. I went around asking people for theirs and some gave them to me, but this one guy, Chris, was adamant that he wasn't going to. I tried begging, offering trades for other blocks I had, and pointing out that his technicolor abomination didn't require any particular color of brick. He still refused. I got really mad and scratched him, I used to have sharp nails apparently, and cut the back of his hand. He ran off crying, I stole his blue sloped blocks and implemented them - and then I hid under a table to escape the incoming teacher (She had been out of the room for some reason). It didn't work because some other kids pointed out where I was hiding.

Yeah I got like a week of detention for that. Wasn't even worth it, the pussy-ass bitch didn't have enough blocks to even finish my masterpiece.

Shorty
07-12-2012, 04:39 PM
I got in trouble for being too bossy with my younger sisters. The joke was on my mom, though, because when she did finally want me to start regulating and make sure things got done when she was out of the house they never listened to me because they were told they didn't have to!

I also got in trouble for letting my cousin melt crayons together in a pot on the stove that may or may not have caused a small fire.

DK
07-12-2012, 04:48 PM
I think the worst bollocking I ever got when I was a kid was when I was like 6-7, whatever age you are when you're in the last year of infant school in the UK. Me and my best friend at the time were always a pair of little shits, and it was the first day of our last year in school and we met up in the playground in the morning. Our school was in the middle of some residential area and the playground had these big walls all around out and on the other side was the gardens of the peoples houses next door to the school. For some reason that I can't recall and probably will never be able to, we thought it would be a good idea to run up to this kid called Martin I think, take him down, take off his shoes and throw them over the wall. So we did. Man we got in deep shit for that one. Sure it was a pretty harsh thing to do, but they punished us by refusing to let us go outside at breaktimes and at lunch for the entire school year. We just had to sit in the poncy mini-library and do nothing. And they stuck to it as well, didn't get to go out for the entire year.

I think it was during that year long library-jail period that one day I snapped, had enough I wanted to go outside so I waited until no one was around and snuck outside. Obviously I got spotted pretty quickly and this teacher came over shouting at me but I had freedom and I did not want to give it up. at our school for the nursery kids and stuff they used to have all these toys and crap to play with at break time and I spotted some kid on a Trike, so I ran over, shoved him/her off and got on it and started caning it around the playground trying to escape, which lead to the teacher chasing this little shit on a trike around for about 5 minutes. Got a major bollocking for that as well.

Sylvie
07-12-2012, 06:13 PM
In 2nd grade I used to enjoy taking this fat kid down to the baseball field, with my friend. We'd have him lay down on his back while we took turns jumping on him like a trampoline. He cried while I asked him if he liked it. We didn't get into that much trouble.

Then in 1st grade there was this other fat kid I used to pick on, and he was taking a piss. He was wearing overalls. So I came up behind him and started pulling on his overall straps over and over while he was trying to piss, and he was pissing all over the wall because of it. My teacher pokes her head through the door to tell us that we have like 2 minutes to get back to class, and stops mid-sentence as I am smiling at her, frozen, with two overall straps in my hand. She was so pissed. I think the golden part of this is that my defense was to declare that he should also get into trouble because he pissed all over the wall.

When I was 11 or 12 me and my friend went into the magazine section of a store and just decided that we wanted all the demo discs in the game magazines. So we just tore a bunch of packaging open and put the CDs in our pockets. An undercover cop was watching us the whole time. We were stopped on our way out with my mom and we had to go back to the office while he told us that we were lucky that we weren't being arrested and that we destroyed $27 worth of merchandise. All I could think was how little that was to those red-faced fucking fat :bou::bou::bou::bou:s making a living off of their supermarket.

At that same store I was arrested a little before my 19th birthday for disorderly conduct and harassment.

And before that I was arrested for retail theft.

Plenty of stories are missing here.

Shiny
07-13-2012, 03:06 AM
One time I decided to draw all over my brother's furniture because I thought it needed some designs. I got a green marker from some where and proceeded to draw all over his desk. I thought the squiggles were masterpieces. Turns out, my mom and grandmother didn't like my work. ;__; I got a smack pretty hard from both of them. My brother didn't actually care that much and said he would've preferred red marker.

Miss Lady Shelly
07-13-2012, 09:59 AM
When i was 3 i said my first bad word which got me Tobascco Sauce in my mouth.

Then once growing up in my old house we had a light that robbins would build a nest by well one day my cousin and I were playing with broom sticks(we were 4 at that time i believe) so he managed to knock over the brids nest and one of the baby robbins fell to the ground and died right away. now with the way my cousin was he blamed the whole thing on me, which resulted me getting grounded for about a week. He got 2 weeks because of blaming me for his actions.

Bunny
07-14-2012, 09:23 PM
I walked around my little town and steal candy bars from the three convenient stores we had. I probably had over $300 in candy bars after a single day hidden under my mattress.

My mom found out the next day and told me to go apologize to the owners of the store. I don't think she yelled. She never really yelled at me or my siblings.

Either that or the time I got suspended from school for getting in a fight. My mom was at work so my grandpa had to pick me up. He yelled at bit but then took me out for ice cream.

Hambone
07-15-2012, 12:59 AM
I don't think I ever did anything especially bad when I was a little kid that I knew was bad. Like one time in 1st grade, we had this kid that had some sort of disability (to this day, I can't figure out what it was; maybe cerebral palsy?) and he was annoying me, so I pushed him away and he fell. I didn't know he had a disability, I thought he was just strange. Before seven years old, I had never had any sort of experience with people with disabilities. :confused:

And then there was that time when I was 4 and I peed blatantly out in public in front of a tree in the school playground. Again, I didn't know it was wrong; for some reason I was alone and I had to go.

Other than those things that jump out in my memory, I didn't really do anything that would've gotten me in trouble. Despite that though, I was generally sneaky and always acted like I was doing something bad...haha, except one time in a department store I stole a toy beeper when I was five. You don't understand how much I wanted that toy beeper. Apparently enough to completely bypass asking my mother for fear that she'd say no because I wasn't taking no for an answer. My older brother saw it in my pocket though on the way home and ratted me out.

Sylvie
07-15-2012, 05:16 AM
Yeah I remember when I was like 6 I wanted these toy cars at the store, and I knew my mom wouldn't get them, so I hid them under her own jacket. But she found them while in line and bitched at me.

Christmas
03-16-2023, 12:35 PM
OMG, U PPL ARE BUNCH OF ASSHOLES. REPENT FOR YOUR SINS IN HELL! THE WHOLE LOT OF YA!