PDA

View Full Version : Why won't ebay work for me?

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Ok, so I am trying to buy a copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on blu ray from ebay. So, I've tried this four times, and nothing is working. I hit the buy it now, go through the process of logging into my paypal account and then I get a thank you message, and that my order is processing. However, when I go to "My Ebay", there is nothing there suggesting that I have bought this item, nor does the available count on the page I bought it from go down. I looked on my paypal account, and it shows nothing, got online to my bbt account, it shows nothing. Then I get a message from ebay saying "Sorry, we were not able to process your PayPal payment for US $9.21 for one or more items." It says to log back into my cart, and retry to pay. However, there is nothing in my cart. It's as if I'm buying an invisible item. I've tried four times, and I don't want to buy the listing from another seller in case something happens, then I get stuck paying for multiple copies of this. I've been using Ebay since 2007 and never had any problems at all. Any help??

Alpha2099
07-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Either you need to talk to Ebay about it, or you need to talk to Paypal. It sounds like the problem is on that end, it's just a question of figuring out which one of them is causing the hangup.

nirojan
07-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Yeah I've had some weird hiccups with eBay from time to time. Call their 1-800 number and get it sorted out. I'm pretty sure the paypal support is 24/7 (or atleast runs decent hours). Double check your credit card/bank account haven't been charged...just in case.