PDA

View Full Version : summer sucks!!!!

Jessweeee♪
07-15-2012, 07:48 AM
So like, now that I'm working summer sucks ass because my friends that are students still are doing nothing so all during the week they are having fun without me and during the weekend when I am ready to PARTY and have FUN they are all pooped out and don't wanna do nuthin'. I miss them :(

talk about how much summer SUCKS ASS

Miss Lady Shelly
07-15-2012, 07:49 AM
The Humidity is the only thing that really bothers me about it.

Jowy
07-15-2012, 07:51 AM
i wanna shovel my walkway, clean off my car, and then sip some hot cocoa on my relaxing drive to work watching everyone panic and go forty miles below the speed limit. :)

Sephex
07-15-2012, 07:51 AM
I only get bothered at work. Although I don't perform any physical labor, I am still surrounded by machines on a shop floor. That's a lot of heat. It isn't pleasant.

Trumpet Thief
07-15-2012, 07:54 AM
I'm taking summer school so I can definitely relate to the whole 'friends are having fun while I'm slaving away' thing. The worst, as you already explained, is when you're ready to have fun and they're all a bunch of couch potatoes. :(

That said, I'm still having an insane amount of fun, and the sunshine mixed with various outings is still a redeeming factor. I know that most of us will be missing the sunshine when it's gone, so let's appreciate.

All of that aside, winter will always be my favorite holiday. :)

NorthernChaosGod
07-15-2012, 11:03 AM

This. Times a million.

Pike
07-15-2012, 11:34 AM
It's too hot and I don't like it.

Bubba
07-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Well considering the UK has had the highest summer rainfall in recorded history then I have to agree.

Even though it's constantly raining, it is still very warm. This leads to the worst thing about the summertime...

Body odour. Have a shower you smelly bastards.

Jiro
07-15-2012, 01:18 PM
When you bitch about it being too cold or too snowy in six months time I am going to thwack you over the head with a brick.

Jinx
07-15-2012, 01:52 PM
It's killing me with allergies.

Pike
07-15-2012, 01:55 PM
Body odour. Have a shower you smelly bastards.

Oh man, that's another thing about summer. I'll take a shower and six hours later I'll feel like I need to take another one.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-15-2012, 03:28 PM

I've never had allergies before this year, but now my nose will randomly go crazy. Inside, outside, animals, no animals, hot, cold. I have no idea what I'm allergic too. :mad2:

Shorty
07-15-2012, 04:35 PM
This is the first summer in five years that I don't feel I'm being dragged through the seventh circle of hell. A high today of 68 degrees and I have no complaints whatsoever. 8-)

Citizen Bleys
07-15-2012, 06:52 PM
It's a nice change from winter; we have the same weather here that they do in Moscow, we're just not famous for it because Hitler never tried to kill us all.

Faris
07-15-2012, 07:13 PM

This especially when it's supposed to rain then doesn't. Also, there's been a drought warning around here and all the grass is yellow and the plants in garden are all dried up so what is usually a gorgeous part of the year is dead looking.

Raistlin
07-15-2012, 07:25 PM
I'll have about 3 weeks of summer this year, which hasn't even started yet. Fuck being a grownup.

I generally hate summer anyway. Between the heat, humidity, and allergies, summer is miserable. It was over 100 degrees here fairly recently, and it's supposed to be 90s all week. FML.

escobert
07-15-2012, 08:33 PM
I live in a wintery hell hole all of the year except summer. I LOVE SUMMER

rubah
07-15-2012, 10:08 PM
This is the first summer in five years that I don't feel I'm being dragged through the seventh circle of hell. A high today of 68 degrees and I have no complaints whatsoever. 8-)

^5

I thought summer was going to be lame being EMPLOYEED and shit, but it turns out that because it stays light later, I don't feel like passing out as early as I would normally, so I still get to have MORE FUN

NorthernChaosGod
07-15-2012, 11:46 PM
When you bitch about it being too cold or too snowy in six months time I am going to thwack you over the head with a brick.

I will love the weather then. I'm never too cold. :D

Shlup
07-16-2012, 05:57 AM
Holidays are the buys time at Disneyland, and all of my friends have regular 9-5 M-F jobs, so I've been missing out on a lot of things and it's a bummer.

Freya
07-16-2012, 10:39 AM

Although Boobs and I live in around the same place allergy wise and EVERYTHING GROWS HERE. :mad:

Tigmafuzz
07-16-2012, 11:05 AM
I live in Texas. It's at least 90 degrees here every day and the humidity is ridiculous. But you know what? I go outside and do things anyway.

You're all a bunch of pansies. Frilly, rainbow-loving pansies.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey/rainbert.gifhttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey/rainbert.gif

Shattered Dreamer
07-16-2012, 11:58 AM
The summer weather here in Ireland has been a real mix bag this year. The weekend just gone it was lovely & sunny but today I'm looking out the office window at some serious rainfall. That's been the weather here since May. RAIN! SUN! RAIN! SUN! SUN & RAIN AT THE SAME TIME! etc But then again that's pretty typical Irish summer weather :lol:

Shiny
07-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Not me. I'm like that mail man from Hey Arnold. I hate the rain, and I hate snow, and damn sure hate the cold. I'll take 80 degree weather over that shit any day.

Pike
07-17-2012, 02:01 AM
I live in Texas. It's at least 90 degrees here every day and the humidity is ridiculous. But you know what? I go outside and do things anyway.

You're all a bunch of pansies. Frilly, rainbow-loving pansies.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey/rainbert.gifhttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey/rainbert.gif

come to Montana so you can frolic in the -40 winters brah

Tigmafuzz
07-17-2012, 02:19 AM

I once went for a swim in Novosibirsk when it was about -5. It was invigorating.

EDIT: Although the water was smurfing disgusting.

Clo
07-19-2012, 01:53 AM
I love summer, bitches! :party: Yeah, I need a water bottle constantly to not die, but sure.

oddler
07-19-2012, 09:33 AM

I once went for a swim in Novosibirsk when it was about -5. It was invigorating.

EDIT: Although the water was smurfing disgusting.

Montana water is seriously too cold. There's no catch or funny story here. Bottom line, totally ridiculous.

This summer has been miserable. I can't stand being hot and I deal with same crap that Sephex said. Summer's for people that don't melt in factories daily.

Sephex
07-20-2012, 01:13 AM
The humidity was out of hand in my area today. Nothing like dripping sweat by doing nothing! Rain sure is a double edged sword...

escobert
07-20-2012, 01:20 AM
The humidity was out of hand in my area today. Nothing like dripping sweat by doing nothing! Rain sure is a double edged sword...

it was only 40% or so here, was in the 90 - 95% range last week >< that sucked!

Agent Proto
07-20-2012, 01:26 AM
This entire summer was pretty bad. The last couple weeks were pretty much torture since the major storm that knocked out power for many around here. It's a good thing my home haven't been affected too badly, but hearing about it is a downer. :(

NorthernChaosGod
07-20-2012, 03:54 AM

it was only 40% or so here, was in the 90 - 95% range last week >< that sucked!

The temperature around here has been in the low to mid 80s and the humidity has been hitting 75%. >:[

~*~Celes~*~
07-22-2012, 01:52 AM
it has been a very dry summer. it's been in the 80s for most of it as well, not bad but i prefer high 70's. We could use more rain, I read that michigan has suffered 90% loss in its apples :(

Jinx
07-22-2012, 01:54 AM
it has been a very dry summer. it's been in the 80s for most of it as well, not bad but i prefer high 70's. We could use more rain, I read that michigan has suffered 90% loss in its apples :(

Several parts of the US are in an official drought. All of the corn crops have died, and they're having to go into the reserve stock. It's been in the 105-110 range for the last two weeks here. No rain.

~*~Celes~*~
07-22-2012, 02:42 AM
times are tough :/ prices will soar before long. I hear they've already started to go up. Andrew (my fiance) picked up a gallon of milk yesterday for $2.70. I remember when it was $1.80 :(

Jinx
07-22-2012, 02:46 AM

Tigmafuzz
07-22-2012, 03:14 AM
times are tough :/ prices will soar before long. I hear they've already started to go up. Andrew (my fiance) picked up a gallon of milk yesterday for $2.70. I remember when it was $1.80 :(

It's been $4 here for awhile now.

I live in Missouri.

The cheapest brand is $3.60 here in Tejas.

~*~Celes~*~
07-22-2012, 04:28 AM
i feel fortunate then lol

Shattered Dreamer
07-23-2012, 11:21 AM
It hasn't rained here in Dublin since Thursday of last week which is pretty amazing. 20 degrees C outside too :bigsmile: