PDA

View Full Version : 4 Player Party All-Time

DarkBahamut
07-16-2012, 06:07 AM
Any Final Fantasy. Any 4 Playable Characters. Go!

1. Thunder God Cid (FFT)
2. CID (FF7)
3. Barret (FF7)
4. Auron (FFX)

A swordsman maestro.
A swearing pilot who uses his cigarettes to light up dynamites.
A swearing black man who has a gun for his hand.
A drinking dead man who can enlight a fire within a tornado with his alcohol.

Can't get better.

Jiro
07-16-2012, 06:54 AM
I'd have to theme my parties, really.

Kimahri
Red XIII
Freya
Umaro

Go, beast party!

Wolf Kanno
07-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Terra
Faris
Kain
Vivi

Most of my faves, if I had a fifth, it would be either Basch or Squall.

Gamblet
07-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Gilgamesh
Ultros
Biggs
Wedge

Let the amusement begin!

Edit: Oh wait, only playable characters? :(

Hollycat
07-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Gilgamesh
Ultros
Biggs
Wedge

Let the amusement begin!

You still get gilgamesh and ultros

Garnet
Fran
laguna
Rikku

DarkBahamut
07-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Gilgamesh
Ultros
Biggs
Wedge

Let the amusement begin!

Yeah, sorry.. ;(

And Hypo, Rikku and Laguna are very good picks. I should've considered one of them. :cool:

Hollycat
07-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Technically he can choose all four of them since they are all playble characters in at least one game.

Del Murder
07-17-2012, 04:00 AM
1. Cloud
2. Terra
3. Quina
4. Yuna (FFX version)

To me, these are the most powerful characters in Final Fantasy. Omnislash is the most powerful limit break, and if you count skills from the game, Knights of Round is the second most powerful attack of any FF game. The most powerful attack is of course Mindy's Passado, when Yuna is maxed out for strength and has break damage limit. 15 hits of 99,9999 thank you for coming. A blue mage is a must, and Quina's magic is the most well-rounded of any in the series except my FFXI character but I don't think he's allowed. Quina can heal or do damage or support, which is why I love blue mages. I chose Terra from FFVI because she's pretty unstoppable in esper form and she's also one of my favorite characters in general.

Karifean
07-17-2012, 09:20 AM
If I'm going solely by effectiveness in battle, it'd probably be:

Cid (FF7)
Zell (FF8)
Wakka (FF10)
and Rikku (FF10)

Rikku provides you with pretty much all the buffing you'll ever need, Cid's Highwind coupled with high Strength and Luck is probably the strongest attack in FF7, Zell's Armageddon Fist can take out Omega Weapon in one turn and Wakka... well he's just overpowered in battle - he can normally attack any enemy no matter where they are and his limit break Attack Reels is the most powerful attack in the game, although that is only true if the enemy has a bunch of Defense to make Oblivion and Passado weaker; Attack Reels don't care.

Other notable mentions: Cloud, as Omnislash is potentially more powerful than Attack Reels (depends on how you look at it). Squall would get a place on this list if there was a way to consistently perform Lion Heart. Rinoa can make everybody invulnerable, which makes Rikku obsolete, but that's just cheap.