PDA

View Full Version : Weird EOFF dream....

sharkythesharkdogg
07-19-2012, 12:01 AM
....it's bad enough I barely slept last night, and that I dreamt of this place, but I wasn't even invited to my own dream.

Dak and Phil were bro'ing it up, and have an awesome smurfing time in my dream and I wasn't even there. Are they even hanging out? WTF is wrong with my brain?

/jealous and confused.

Jinx
07-19-2012, 12:01 AM
They are about to hang out, actually.

Are you a greenseer?

Sylvie
07-19-2012, 12:07 AM
i had an eoff dream where it was just me.

Tigmafuzz
07-19-2012, 02:32 AM
i had an eoff dream where it was just me.

I had a dream where it was just you, too.

Sephex
07-19-2012, 02:35 AM
I had several throughout the years. The most recent one I had was that I was visiting Pike's house. She was lounging around in non-slutty boxer shorts. I later caught her trying to shove her overabundant amount of Ciddies into her closet.

Jinx
07-19-2012, 02:43 AM
I had several throughout the years. The most recent one I had was that I was visiting Pike's house. She was lounging around in non-slutty boxer shorts. I later caught her trying to shove her overabundant amount of Ciddies into her closet.

Obviously it was a dream. We all know Pike lounges around house in pro-slutty boxers, and strokes her Ciddies lovingly in full view of the world.

Shorty
07-19-2012, 02:48 AM
I had a dream a few years ago that me, Spiff, Kane, Linus and Halan were all miniature-sized and in a room that had nothing but bouncy furniture like those big giant bouncy castles. Fun was had by all.

Agent Proto
07-19-2012, 03:31 AM
I had a dream that I was in #eoff. I don't remember what happened though, it was like actually being on the computer chatting, except it was really weird in the dream.

Tigmafuzz
07-19-2012, 03:32 AM
I had a dream that I was in #eoff, except it was really weird in the dream.

When is it not?

Miss Lady Shelly
07-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Ive had the one that i mentioned in the other post, but the other night i had one that foa, freya, and myself did some type of mission impossible thing where we had to break into a house and steal treasure trolls that were worth millions and give them to a secret agent who then gave us each a million dollars. He said thanks for your service and then with in a blink of an eye he was gone. Then i woke up.

oddler
07-19-2012, 10:38 AM
Dreaming is weird for me in general. So dreaming about EoFF would be exponentially weird.

Parker
07-19-2012, 12:11 PM
everything was Fluffy Puff and all was right in the world

Pike
07-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Obviously it was a dream. We all know Pike lounges around house in pro-slutty boxers, and strokes her Ciddies lovingly in full view of the world.

+1

Also I have weird EoFF related dreams frequently. Unfortunately, I tend to forget my dreams within a day, so I have no examples to share with you fine folks at this time.

fire_of_avalon
07-20-2012, 02:38 AM
Ive had the one that i mentioned in the other post, but the other night i had one that foa, freya, and myself did some type of mission impossible thing where we had to break into a house and steal treasure trolls that were worth millions and give them to a secret agent who then gave us each a million dollars. He said thanks for your service and then with in a blink of an eye he was gone. Then i woke up.
I approve of this awesome dream.

theundeadhero
07-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I awoke in the bottom bed of bunk beds in what appeared to look like a college dorm room. I didn't really know what was going on or where I was. Then the dude on the top bunk woke up, swung down, and started talking to me. He said he was kishi's roommate and we started having <i>conversations.</i> I then realized I was in Kishi's bed. The roommate guy kinda started freaking out like, "oh man you're in Kishi's bed and you should get out of it because he's going to be home soon and it won't be good if he finds you there!" I didn't get out right away. Before I had a chance to Kishi did come home. He looked a lot like L from Deathnote which is weird because this dream was before anyone had seen the show or started talking about it. He wasn't mad I was in his bed. We was actually pretty cool once we started talking and then we played some video games together. I then woke up for real.

Psychotic
07-23-2012, 06:54 PM
i dreamed we were all dead and hypoallergenic camera stood, triumphant and naked, over a mountain of our corpses

imagine a cactuar 1000 needling a human face, forever.

CimminyCricket
07-26-2012, 04:07 AM
This is actually really embarrassing, because I rarely have any interaction with the two people that were in my dream. Here goes: Pike, Milf and I were hanging out at some sort of mall, but it wasn't a mall I recognize I just knew it was a mall. Anyway, so we're chilling and doing some shopping and stuff when all of the sudden we are kayaking in the middle of the ocean and as soon as I registered we were kayaking in the ocean BAM! we were back in the mall, still in the kayak. Flash forward magically in dream land and now we are eating in the food court and Pike hits a police officer in the face with a meat ball. What the fuck, Pike? To make matters even more strange, the police officer was riding a horse. We get arrested and hauled off in the back of an ambulance and some how Milf starts a riot. All in all, the only I did of note was get arrested and thrown in the back of an ambulance. I wasn't even the star of my own dream.

I'm never, ever, ever going to consider hanging out with either of those two loons.

Jiro
07-26-2012, 04:12 AM
Malls and EoFFer dreams tend to go hand in hand.

Tigmafuzz
07-26-2012, 04:13 AM
Flash forward magically in dream land and now we are eating in the food court and Pike hits a police officer in the face with a meat ball. What the smurf, Pike?

Yeah what the smurf, Pike?

Pike
07-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Well maybe he deserved it! :colbert:

Sylvie
07-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Good job, Pike. Next time, throw a donut. See if he opens his mouth and, with stunning dexterity, retrieves it by inserting rod A (his tongue) into slot B (the donut). That's some good f**king bacon right there.