PDA

View Full Version : Which gaming console do you have ?

markwillson01
07-22-2012, 09:14 AM
I mostly used PS3 system for playing games because It's have some extraordinary features and I've played a lot of games on PS3. I think this system has a good graphic qualities rather than others.

Here you can play Motorcycle Online Games (http://www.games160.com) for free with high quality

Pike
07-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Current gen? I have an Xbox 360.

Mirage
07-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Let's see.

Super Famicom
Gameboy (the one with a green-yellow screen!)
Playstation
Playstation 2
Gamecube
Playstation 3
DirectX 11 compliant PC.

Quindiana Jones
07-22-2012, 12:53 PM
PS1, PS2 and Xbox 360.

Hollycat
07-22-2012, 03:23 PM
current gen:
PS3, PSVITA, Wii

ReloadPsi
07-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Current gen? None. Overall collection? NES, SNES, N64, PS2, DS, PSP, and I once had a Mega Drive but I sold it to a friend when his broke down.

krissy
07-22-2012, 03:56 PM
i have a beaver tied to a bunch of sticks with a carrot dangling in front of it redrawing every scene on a football field sized snow mound
it's really cool cause he can do it in 3d

Pike
07-22-2012, 04:04 PM
I wish I could sit here and list all of my past gen consoles like you guys but they were always "family" items in my household so they all ended up defaulting to my younger siblings. So they've got them, and I don't.

That feel when you're the oldest :(

Quindiana Jones
07-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Psh, I bought all my consoles with my bloody, sweat and tears.

Trade shops are the best.

Hollycat
07-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Psh, I bought all my consoles with my bloody, sweat and tears.

Trade shops are the best.

Pike
07-22-2012, 05:12 PM
I buy all my consoles these days of course but back in the day I couldn't. :( I'm just a poor bot from a poor family.

Del Murder
07-22-2012, 05:32 PM
I currently own PS3, Wii, PS2, N64, NDS, PSP.

Mirage
07-22-2012, 06:18 PM
I buy all my consoles these days of course but back in the day I couldn't. :( I'm just a poor bot from a poor family.

You should have donated CPU time to some research project for money. That's what I did! Plus, it gives you something productive to do those 8 hours when you normally have to pretend that you're sleeping in order to blend in with other humans.

Scotty_ffgamer
07-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Nonworking atari 2600... (still have it somewhere in the house though.)

I also have an NES, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Turbografx 16, Turbografx Express, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Playstation 1, 2, and 3, Nintendo 64, Wii, PSP, and 3DS.

Faris
07-27-2012, 12:41 AM
XBox 360
PS2
DS Lite
PSP
and Wii (which is neglected and lives in a shoebox)

Jiro
07-27-2012, 12:50 AM
Wii (kidnapped by ma), 360, PS3, PS2 (fucking non backwards compatability with the PS3), DS and PSP. There's a PS1 floating around somewhere, but I dunno.

Wolf Kanno
07-27-2012, 08:15 AM
NES, SNES, Wii, Gameboy, GBC, GBA, DS, PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP. I hope to add a Dreamcast and Sega Saturn to that collection eventually.

Hollycat
07-27-2012, 05:05 PM
XBox 360
PS2
DS Lite
PSP
and Wii (which is neglected and lives in a shoebox)

LOL @ wii, mine is the same way. Bought brawl, unlocked everything, never play it at all.

Tigmafuzz
07-28-2012, 12:06 AM
All game consoles I have owned throughout the years: Genesis/32X, Game Gear, NeoGeo, Dreamcast, Saturn, Turbografx 16 even though I only had like three games for it, PlayStation, PS2, PS3, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Commodore 64, NES, Super NES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy and Gameboy Pocket and Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Xbox, Xbox 360, COLECOVISION, and a damn useless Wii.

Consoles I currently own but are in my storage unit: Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, two non-working PS2s, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Atari 5200, Xbox, Genesis.

Consoles I actually have at my house: Five Xbox 360s (two of which do not work as they have been either scrapped for parts or had parts taken out of them to improve my other model 360s that were more compatible with whatever I had planned for them at the time and another which doesn't work because a cat knocked it off a shelf), a barely-working PS2 with the last working laser from one of the other PS2s, PS3, Nintendo DS, Saturn, and the useless Wii because Sarah loves to play the sports thing and do the brain training academy or whatever.

I may have had a SEGA CD at one point but I have no smurfing idea. And Sarah used to have a Master System and Atari 7800 but she left them with her parents when she moved over here the first time and now they're nowhere to be found.

Turbografx Express

You lucky bastard.

Scotty_ffgamer
07-28-2012, 05:39 AM
For what it's worth, my Turbografx Express really doesn't work too well. It only works when the AC adapter is plugged, and the the chord has to be held in exactly the right position by tape for it to stay on. Sometimes if I move in just the wrong way while playing, the system just shuts off. I love the Turbografx though. Final Lap: Twin and the Bonk games brought my hours of joy as a kid.

Miss Lady Shelly
07-28-2012, 06:13 AM
NES, SNES, DS, Had a PS2 but some idiot decided to "barrow" it and decided to pawn it for heroin.

Yeargdribble
07-28-2012, 04:09 PM
I still have a good number of my consoles.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, GBA SP, DS Lite, DSi XL, Wii

I wish I'd kept my old fat Gameboy. I'll also be picking up a 3DS XL the moment it is released.

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3

I even still have my PS2 hooked up though I never touch it. I love my PSP despite the haters. I'll pick up a Vita when it finally gets enough games and comes under $200

Microsoft: Xbox 360

I oddly never touch the Xbox. PS3 does media stuff and there just aren't enough exclusives for me to play 360, nor do I like to play competitive multiplayer shooters with cussing 13 year-olds.

PC: I've got a decent rig of a PC that can run Skyrim in Eyefinity (5760x1080 across 3 monitors) at 60 fps, though I really just play it on one with mods jacking the graphics out of this world.

iOS: iPod Touch 4, iPad 3

I don't really like Apple at all, but these devices have become indispensable to me as professional tools. That means they are with me a lot and as a result, I've started playing a good deal of games on them because I can't be bothered to carry my actual handhelds with me.

Jowy
07-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Presently...PS2, Wii, XBox 360, PSP (covered in dust; the battery charger is powering my wireless modem). Shoulder button on my DS Lite has been inoperable for years so there's really nothing I can play on it but Elite Beat Agents. I will spoil myself and get a 3DS soon enough. And I play Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy II on my iPhone at work.

Tama2
07-28-2012, 10:49 PM
SNES, PS2, and 360.

almost done with Secret of Mana but got distracted

Nice
07-29-2012, 11:25 PM
I have a PS3, Wii, 3DS, PS2, NES and Gameboy Advance SP.

escobert
07-30-2012, 03:06 AM
I have a *special* xbox that plays all the old NES, SNES, Sega and arcade games. Otherwise I play games on my PC. I use a emulator for PSone and PS2 games.

susonjoy
07-30-2012, 08:27 AM
The gaming console I am currently on is PS3 console, which is most popular. I love this console because it is having good graphical features and also providing us with the best games.

DMKA
07-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Currently hooked up and being used:

PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable

Currently on my closet shelf:

Xbox 360, PlayStation, GameCube and Gameboy Color

Sephex
07-30-2012, 05:30 PM
I'll try to remember everything:

Atari
NES
Gameboy
SNES
Nintendo 64
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gamecube
Gameboy Player
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy Advance Micro
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSXL
Wii
Nintendo 3DS
Genesis
Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
PSP
Playstation 3
Xbox
Xbox 360
Formerly had a Turbo Grafx 16
Partial Gaming Laptop (emulated console games--there)

GhandiOwnsYou
07-30-2012, 07:56 PM
I've got....

NES, Genesis, PSX, PS2, PS3, Xbox, and a 360. I also have an original GameBoy and an original PSP.

My PS3 is far and away my favorite system. The PS2 was my go to system last console cycle. Pretty much the two Xboxs exist to play a limited number of exclusives, and thats it. I favor the PS3 to the point that when a LiveArcade title is re-released 6 months to a year later on PSN, I rebuy it and replay it so I can have my trophies on the proper system. I also have never bought a microsoft system first hand. My original Xbox came from a coworker who bought one for himself three weeks before christmas, and then his girlfriend gave him one, so he sold me his duplicate system and any duped games he had for a hundred bucks. My 360 was the same kind of deal. My buddy left his 360 at home when he joined the military, and when he got to his first duty station he didn't want to take it away from his younger brothers so he bought a new one. Later we convinced him to buy a PS3 (all of my coworkers played on PSN at that time) and he liked that a lot better and eventually sold his old 360 and games to me for a steal. I think $50 and a case of beer got me two controllers, the system and 6 or 7 high profile titles.

I play most of my portable games on an iOS device now. I always have an iPhone or iPod on me when travelling and I can't be arsed to charge ANOTHER portable device to carry all day just for a 20 minute bus ride to and from work. When I do use the PSP I enjoy it, but it's only for really long trips. Then the battery dies three hours in and it's again just something extra to carry. I'm fully on board with the whole "death of portable" bandwagon. I really do LIKE my PSP, it just doesn't fit into my life anymore. If I could plug my PSP into my PS3 and play it with a controller, I would actually get more use out of it. Most of the games I really want to play on it I've played sitting on my sofa in front of my TV anyway, I just have to do it with non-ergonomic controls and a tiny screen.

Araciel
08-02-2012, 04:38 PM
PS3

Rocket Edge
08-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Current gen? PS3.