PDA

View Full Version : Sushi

Pike
07-25-2012, 01:24 AM
Sushi is the best thing. Sometimes I crave it and I go get some. It's expensive but I don't care. I splurge on this waaaay too much. :flounder:

Let's talk about delicious sushi. I like the kind with salmon on it. :drool:

Jinx
07-25-2012, 01:28 AM
There's this buffet by me that has sushi-restaurant quality sushi for $13 per person. I eat entire platefuls every time I go.

My favourite is Philadelphia roll: Salmon, avocado, and cream cheese ummmmm. I really like California, Unagi, and Spice Tuna as well. I love anything with tempura, and I love sashimi. I love it all.

Sylvie
07-25-2012, 01:31 AM
I also impulsively eat sushi because I, too, think sushi is the best thing.

I love dynamite rolls, gator rolls, spicy salmon rolls... there are a lot of rolls I've tried but I hardly remember the names of them. I just know that $70 of sushi is just as immoral and financially unhealthy as taking a nice big f**king relaxing dose of H right in front of some little baby and it's new mommy, and that's an intravenous affair that I will have.

Sephex
07-25-2012, 01:32 AM
Haven't had some in a long time. I intend to remedy that.

Sylvie
07-25-2012, 01:33 AM
taking a nice big f**king relaxing dose of H

Meet me behind McDonalds

Sephex
07-25-2012, 01:35 AM
taking a nice big f**king relaxing dose of H

Meet me behind McDonalds

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I would be five cents richer.

Sylvie
07-25-2012, 01:37 AM
don't be a bitch

bring the f**king money and meet me behind mcdonalds you short dick

Shlup
07-25-2012, 01:37 AM
I could eat sushi every day. It's my favorite type of food.

And now I'm going to kill you, Pike. I haven't had sushi in daaaayyysss. D:

Sephex
07-25-2012, 01:40 AM
don't be a bitch

bring the f**king money and meet me behind mcdonalds you short dick

I'll have the money next week! I swear!

fire_of_avalon
07-25-2012, 02:01 AM
I am a fan. I haven't had a sushi i didn't like.

Jinx
07-25-2012, 02:05 AM
I am a fan. I haven't had a sushi i didn't like.

I have. Chicken sushi.

Okay, so, I can expect you here tomorrow for sushi times?

Bubba
07-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Right, well it looks like I'll be the first one to say that I don't like sushi. The texture is horrible and it is very bland in flavour. I can't stand soy sauce or wasabi.

blackmage_nuke
07-25-2012, 01:33 PM
How old were you when a psycho poured acid on your tounge Bubbaforever?

Soy sauce and wasabi are amazing, and sushi is the perfect intermediary to deliver the two to my mouth.

Jiro
07-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I could eat them little sushi rolls all day every day forever. Seriously they are delicious but fucking pricey as fuck. I'm not made of cashmoney yo

Mirage
07-25-2012, 01:48 PM
My preferred kinds of sushi are salmon, tuna and kingfish sashimi.

Bubba
07-25-2012, 02:01 PM
How old were you when a psycho poured acid on your tounge Bubbaforever?

Just not my bag, I'm afraid. You guys fill your boots though!

Did you know that the word sushi means 'sour-tasting'? They weren't really selling it to me from the start...

Jinx
07-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Looks like we have to break up, Bubba.

Bubba
07-25-2012, 02:21 PM

Well, between this and your dislike for Shadow of the Collossus... we were doomed from the start.

Jessweeee♪
07-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Sushi is great. I had alligator sushi once in Florida and it was pretty good o:

Shorty
07-25-2012, 05:51 PM
I like sushi, but it fills me up so quickly. My favorite place before I moved made deep-fried dragon rolls and they were fat fat fatty as tit but sooo good.

Also, (no surprises) I'm pretty picky about what I want in sushi, so about half of it doesn't appeal to me.

Jinx
07-25-2012, 05:53 PM
I like sushi, but it fills me up so quickly. My favorite place before I moved made deep-fried dragon rolls and they were fat fat fatty as tit but sooo good.

Also, (no surprises) I'm pretty picky about what I want in sushi, so about half of it doesn't appeal to me.

I'm surprised you'd even eat it with all that rice.

Shorty
07-25-2012, 05:53 PM
I drown that shit in as much soy sauce as I can get my hands on.

NorthernChaosGod
07-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Right, well it looks like I'll be the first one to say that I don't like sushi. The texture is horrible and it is very bland in flavour. I can't stand soy sauce or wasabi.
And I thought you were cool...

Hussy.

Jinx
07-25-2012, 07:48 PM
You told me we weren't dating, Jules.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-26-2012, 01:24 AM
My favourite is Philadelphia roll: Salmon, avocado, and cream cheese ummmmm. I really like California, Unagi, and Spice Tuna as well. I love anything with tempura, and I love sashimi. I love it all.

That's.......almost my exact list. Sushi buddies?

Or fighting over it as mortal sushi enemies? :eek:

I also like spicy lobster rolls, bbq eel rolls, and a few others.

This one place made a sushi rolls that would use cucumber instead of rice. It was served in a light vinegar/soy sauce with roe, salmon, wasabi, and something else. It was good.

Raebus
07-26-2012, 01:31 AM
My favourite sushi is the kind I can look at without feeling my eyes throw up. The wrapped kind with fish and stuff in the middle maybe, or the rice with fish on top of it. Most of the other sushi usually makes me go all...does eoff have a puking smilie? If so, yup that.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-26-2012, 01:38 AM

That's.......almost my exact list. Sushi buddies?

Or fighting over it as mortal sushi enemies? :eek:

I also like spicy lobster rolls, bbq eel rolls, and a few others.

This one place made a sushi rolls that would use cucumber instead of rice. It was served in a light vinegar/soy sauce with roe, salmon, wasabi, and something else. It was good.

We can be whatever kind of buddy you want. ;)

There's this local sushi place here that makes Lee's Summit rolls but I dunno what's in em but they're amaziiiiing.

M'hoiven!

My favourite sushi is the kind I can look at without feeling my eyes throw up. The wrapped kind with fish and stuff in the middle maybe, or the rice with fish on top of it. Most of the other sushi usually makes me go all...does eoff have a puking smilie? If so, yup that.

:barf:

NorthernChaosGod
07-26-2012, 11:46 PM
You told me we weren't dating, Jules.

Doesn't mean it didn't mean anything. :(

Miss Lady Shelly
07-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Ive only had sushi twice in my life. Me thinks its time to have it again sometime soon.

Yar
07-28-2012, 04:06 AM
I like it. I had some tonight! :D

But I have had it too often. Usually when we go out for sushi anymore I get something else. :(

Araciel
08-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Mass quantities (heh...tities) of salmon sushi, bushido rolls and shrimp tempura rolls.

Also dat fake crabmeat some places use.

Madame Adequate
08-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Pike when we visit Belfast I am taking you to this place (http://www.sakurabelfast.com/). It's great, relatively cheap, and just yeah you will love it!

Miss Lady Shelly
08-02-2012, 06:35 PM
I know this may seem kind of boring but i would like to try fruit sushi (yes it a real thing) i have heard of many places selling it.

Bubba
08-02-2012, 06:53 PM
I know this may seem kind of boring but i would like to try fruit sushi (yes it a real thing) i have heard of many places selling it.

This sounds MUCH more interesting!

Pike
08-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Pike when we visit Belfast I am taking you to this place (http://www.sakurabelfast.com/). It's great, relatively cheap, and just yeah you will love it!

Is this where those Norn Iron weeaboos from that YouTube video go? Because I want to observe them in their natural habitat. :hyper:

Edit: Why is the site all Chinese and not Japanese? (No Pike, YOU are the weeaboo. And then Pike was the weeaboo.)

Tigmafuzz
08-03-2012, 02:51 AM

Is this where those Norn Iron weeaboos from that YouTube video go? Because I want to observe them in their natural habitat. :hyper:

Edit: Why is the site all Chinese and not Japanese? (No Pike, YOU are the weeaboo. And then Pike was the weeaboo.)

We prefer "specific culture enthusiast," thank you very much.

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 02:53 AM
no you prefer getting shoved into lockers and kissing your computer screen projecting a pixelated, manually enlarged face-shot of your favorite anime character because you are lonely, deficient, and you could never make it on your own without getting a shiny first-class view of what you want to look at, if you know what I mean.

Tigmafuzz
08-03-2012, 03:07 AM
no you prefer getting shoved into lockers and kissing your computer screen projecting a pixelated, manually enlarged face-shot of your favorite anime character because you are lonely, deficient, and you could never make it on your own without getting a shiny first-class view of what you want to look at, if you know what I mean.

I think it's truly hilarious that none of those descriptions apply to me whatsoever. And no, I don't think I "know what you mean." Please explain :3

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 03:12 AM
The new rules don't allow us to speak of such things because apparently a handful of people can't handle anything that isn't rated PG.

escobert
08-03-2012, 03:13 AM
I down with the little crab and salmon roll things with rice and shit

Shiny
08-03-2012, 05:25 AM
I don't know much about sushi, but I know Jiro dreams of it.

Jiro
08-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Actually no shit I napped yesterday and dreamt I ate sushi. When I woke, I was incredibly depressed.

Pike
08-03-2012, 10:34 AM

We prefer "specific culture enthusiast," thank you very much.

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1339/53/1339532128982.jpg

Jiro
08-03-2012, 11:58 AM
She appears to have picked a winner.

<!-- you better smurfing get it -->

Jinx
08-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Had sushi last night with a friend.

AND SPICY CRAB SALADE

Pike
08-03-2012, 06:03 PM
This thread tempts the heck out of me every time I see it has been updated

Bubba
08-03-2012, 07:08 PM
* tempts Pike with sushi *

Tigmafuzz
08-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Do you like sushi? Do you like Obama?!

WELL THEN HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU

http://sushiknifeset.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/obama-sushi1.jpg

krissy
08-03-2012, 08:38 PM
brown rice huh

Jessweeee♪
08-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Oh my god i died laughing

Jinx
08-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule: Brule on Sushi - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lty7RAHKT9E)

Sephex
08-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Do you like sushi? Do you like Obama?!

WELL THEN HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU

http://sushiknifeset.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/obama-sushi1.jpg

Still not hilariously offensive as this:

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chia-pet-obama.jpg

Jinx
08-04-2012, 02:56 AM
I have a Chia Obama. But on mine, he's got a goofy grin.

escobert
08-04-2012, 03:52 PM
I used to have the Chia Obama. I wonder what I did with it..

NorthernChaosGod
08-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Does anyone have dildo Obama?

Shauna
08-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Dis thread, man. Dis thread. :love:

In slightly more relevant news, I'm not the biggest fan of rice, so sushi isn't my favourite thing to eat. I have a few pieces of cucumber maki when I go to Japanese restaurants, but that's usually all I can stomach. :3 I tried strawberry maki once, it was interesting.

Jiro
08-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Had some sushi at this hidden away little japanese restaurant at the plaza today. Gotta say, worth it.

Breine
08-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes, sushi is delicious. I really like fish (it might be the best kind of meat out there), but since becoming a vegetarian I can obviously only have veggie sushi. I've only had it once, and it was nice. I very much need to check out various kinds of veggie sushi out there.