PDA

View Full Version : apples and carrots in the vending machine

Jowy
07-26-2012, 09:32 PM
what's the most asinine thing you've come across lately?

Jinx
07-26-2012, 10:00 PM

What was that show where they replaced fruits and veg in the vending machine and everything went bad? My brain's telling me Tim and Eric, but my heart's saying no.

Pike
07-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Kmart's business practices

Sylvie
07-27-2012, 02:23 AM
this girl that works at the gas station down the street has a PT Cruiser with a pink domo-kun sticker on the back of it. it makes me angry.

Shorty
07-27-2012, 03:04 AM
What was that show where they replaced fruits and veg in the vending machine and everything went bad? My brain's telling me Tim and Eric, but my heart's saying no.

The Office, in the Weight Loss episode. Dwight replaces all of the candy and tit with fruit and vegetables and it gets flies and gross and stuff. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread xD

The most asinine thing I've seen today is this sign on someone's lawn in my neighborhood:

It makes me want to take my dog over there to evacuate his bowels just because.

Jinx
07-27-2012, 03:06 AM
omg, thank you Sarah. That was driving me insane. Ily <3

Shorty
07-27-2012, 03:12 AM
ily <3

eric is this what your vending machine looked like

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/dwight.jpg

Jowy
07-27-2012, 04:28 AM
no i'll snap a picture tomorrow.

there used to be muffins in there. now there's not.

Shlup
07-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Our vending machine has Lunchables. Guess what I eat for lunch all the damn time?

Lunchables. What did you expect?

ReloadPsi
07-28-2012, 03:18 AM
It would have to be some recently changed governmental policies that effectively made me homeless around the time I graduated. It's a good thing my mother has a two-bedroomed house or I'd be royally boned right now.

Shorty
07-28-2012, 04:26 AM
Someone asked me today if the DIRTY DISHES sign on the dishwasher meant that the dishes inside said dishwasher were dirty.

That was the most asinine thing that happened to me today.

Sylvie
07-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Our vending machine has Lunchables. Guess what I eat for lunch all the damn time?

Lunchables. What did you expect?
That's probably one of the least cost-effective or health-effective culinary decisions you could possibly make.

Sephex
07-28-2012, 10:27 PM
The threads are bad on rods that were cut too short from a vendor.

Better make you check all 241 of them just to be sure.

Sylvie
07-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Some girl with pink hair yelled from a car "Suck my hole", and I wish I could've stopped her and said "sure".

Araciel
08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
A sign that said dry paint.

But then I realized how awesome it was.

Tigmafuzz
08-02-2012, 04:13 PM
CAUTION - THIS SIGN HAS SHARP EDGES

(also the bridge is out ahead)

DMKA
08-02-2012, 07:37 PM
They sell individually wrapped apples and oranges at our movie theater for like $5 each.

And people actually buy them.

Citizen Bleys
08-02-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.bleysmaynard.net/caf2.jpg

Yes, those are peanut machines.

Sylvie
08-02-2012, 10:51 PM
please don't cram these products down your urethra

balloon
08-02-2012, 11:20 PM
my neighbors were blasting this like mariachi tit and from the words they were chanting i guess the occasion was a birthday party, and i was like imagining this scenario where i would configure the instruments of my deck as necessary to allow me, once i'd jacked in, to spill a frequency through their speakers that would demand forced immediate evacuation of their assholes through their cocks, and then change it to play like ace of base or something. then i would jack out, grab a cigarette, walk out there, light up, and lean against the fence, soothed as i pull calm drags from my cigarette and observe the party writhing on the pavement in eviscerated, pain-soaked delirium to I Saw the Sign

reported

Citizen Bleys
08-03-2012, 12:14 AM

Don't worry, I don't even listen to her. I mean, that one song might be slightly catchy, but so is freakin' nyan cat.

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 12:16 AM

Don't worry, I don't even listen to her. I mean, that one song might be slightly catchy, but so is freakin' nyan cat.

baseball players, football players, basketball players, frisbee players, dads & sons are also catchy

Mirage
08-03-2012, 01:06 AM

>healthy food instead of the shit that makes you all americans obese
>asinine
pick one

Sephex
08-03-2012, 01:23 AM
The other day I was sitting in the back porch of my parent's house. There was this party going out out of my sight, but I could hear this one loud guy.

"Free bird."
"Free bird."
"Free bird."
"Free bird."
"Free bird."
"FREE BIRD."
"FREE BIRD."
"FREE BIRD."

He was drunk and requesting a turn on a karaoke machine. He then proceeded to sing maybe four lines from the song and then kept repeating into the mic, "This is the best rock and roll song ever."

It was annoying.

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 01:24 AM
That sounds hilarious.

balloon
08-03-2012, 01:27 AM

baseball players, football players, basketball players, frisbee players, dads & sons are also catchy
aw f*** nice catch dude

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 01:29 AM

aw f*** nice catch dude
"Great catch, son."
"You're really getting better at focusing the throw on the snap of your wrist."
"Let's go out to the store today and get you a nice mitt."

All things that your father never said to you.

balloon
08-03-2012, 01:35 AM

aw f*** nice catch dude
"Great catch, son."
"You're really getting better at focusing the throw on the snap of your wrist."
"Let's go out to the store today and get you a nice mitt."

All things that your father never said to you.

Nah, he said "great catch, son."

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 01:37 AM
shut the hell up

no he didn't

balloon
08-03-2012, 01:43 AM
f*** you sylvie yes he did

we weren't playin' ball tho

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 01:46 AM
f*** you sylvie yes he did

we weren't playin' ball tho
hehehehe~

Jowy
08-03-2012, 01:47 AM
mirage:

the asinine factor stems from the fact that with two dollars i can buy five fresh and delicious apples at the grocery RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET or half of an apple cut up into little slices that's been in a machine for two weeks. carrot sticks are a buck fifty; same scenario.

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 01:49 AM
mirage:

the asinine factor stems from the fact that with two dollars i can buy five fresh and delicious apples at the grocery RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET or half of an apple cut up into little slices that's been in a machine for two weeks. carrot sticks are a buck fifty; same scenario.

A vending machine at work sells one (1) unit of Cup Noodles for $1.75. I can buy like 6 packs of ramen at the grocery store for that.

Jowy
08-03-2012, 01:51 AM
can of diet coke for $1.25

fuck you that's what

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 01:52 AM
A can? Yeah dude what the fuck.

Jowy
08-03-2012, 01:54 AM
i know. twenty-ounce bottles are 2.00. i will stick to my free coffee and water. :skull::skull::skull::skull: is overpriced and everyone throws money at it

Sylvie
08-03-2012, 02:00 AM
People who buy things that are clearly overpriced to an unethical degree need to be round up and sent to some kind of camp where they can get rid of the inmates before new shipments of them arrive as to not overcrowd the temporary living quarters of the guests.