PDA

View Full Version : Neat Freak

Pike
07-30-2012, 01:53 AM
Are you a neat freak? Do you clean a lot? Or do you just not care so much?

I have this terrible curse where I'm a neat freak but I'm also incredibly lazy, so I'll sit there and be like "ew this place is a mess" all day and not do anything about it. It's pretty awful.

Sephex
07-30-2012, 02:09 AM
I am also a crappy housekeeper. Though, I have been getting better as time goes on.

Jessweeee♪
07-30-2012, 03:23 AM
Oh god my house.

oddler
07-30-2012, 03:24 AM
I'm very much a neat freak and I'm amazing at housekeeping. When I say that, I mean it literally. Like, I'm the best ever at keeping a house clean. And then... it magically gets messy from no fault of my own. And I'm all like, "Who's not cleaning as you go?" :mad2:

And yeah, I'm super lazy when it comes to actually getting around to make it pretty again.

escobert
07-30-2012, 03:24 AM
At work I'm a neat freak. but at home I am nothing close to one.

Jiro
07-30-2012, 03:32 AM
Nah I'm not very neat. But it's just, I need more space for stuff.

Shorty
07-30-2012, 03:54 AM
You and me both, Pike.

I half-cleaned up my place this evening, but laziness is beating out my will to clean the other half.

Miss Lady Shelly
07-30-2012, 03:54 AM
My place is neat except when u head to my room. It looks like a tornado came thru a few times.

Tigmafuzz
07-30-2012, 05:37 AM
I'm usually extremely OCD about keeping the entire house spotless and organized. Unless I'm working on something... and then there's tools and random crap strewn all over the place, even in rooms I'm not using.

Shlup
07-30-2012, 05:56 AM
I am a clutterbug. One of those people who lives in "organized chaos." I've actually become much cleaner since spending the last 7 years living with my [mostly] neat-freak husband. If it weren't for him, I'm sure I would've become the kind of person where you have to navigate around my piles in order to get anywhere in my house. I have a lot of stuff, and my desk can turn into a disaster, but I'm mostly well-organized.

Faris
07-30-2012, 01:28 PM
A lazy neat freak. Everything is usually in a place along with things that are associated to it to sort through it later. I can't stand there being a big clutter or mess of things in my personal or work spaces for too long.

Shauna
08-05-2012, 12:09 AM
I like having things tidy. However, if things get messy, I may or may not tidy it quickly. Depends on how lazy I'm feeling at that time. But, within like... a day of things being a mess, I will have tidied everything away. It's probably mostly to do with my flat not being huge, so if the untidy is allowed to go on for too long, the place just looks like a tip.

Also, we have people over to the flat fairly frequently - cannot have an untidy household when you've got guests. I remember visiting other students' houses/flats and being the most uncomfortable around all their mess. I genuinely did not understand how they could live the way they did. But I hear that's common for students, being generally untidy.
Shauna as a Student: Doing it Wrong, since 2008.

Jowy
08-05-2012, 12:16 AM
there are presently more shirts on the couch, bedroom floor, bathroom floor, bed, and back seat of my car than in the laundry basket.

Zeldy
08-05-2012, 01:53 AM
I'm currently living in a student house which has a spare bed and freezer (that works, I'm told) in the living room and a toilet that's held together by a plastic bag. It's not my house, though, I'm basically squatting in an empty room as their tenancy lasted longer than my own house, allowing me to carry on working. I love this house. They also have a dog, they're not allowed pets..

I'm incredibly untidy, I call it organised chaos though; I always know where everything is when it's a mess.

Bunny
08-05-2012, 04:25 AM
I tried being clean once.

Jiro
08-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Somewhat confusingly, my room gets messier whenever the lady visits, but she's a neat freak. I don't understand.

Shiny
08-05-2012, 10:44 AM
If I don't clean the spider eggs and ants will multiply by the thousands.

Bubba
08-05-2012, 02:57 PM
I can let things get quite messy but I hate things being unclean. I'll have a proper clean of my house every Sunday. Dust, Hoover, mop, clean the grill, de-hair the cat, clean the bathroom.

I will happily sit in a messy front room though surrounded by magazines, games, DVD etc...

~*~Celes~*~
08-05-2012, 03:56 PM
I have this terrible curse where I'm a neat freak but I'm also incredibly lazy, so I'll sit there and be like "ew this place is a mess" all day and not do anything about it. It's pretty awful.

yeah, that. -_-; but since my soon-to-be father in law had a stroke and is finally home from the hospital I've been making more of an effort to keep the house clean and organized so it's safer for him

Madame Adequate
08-05-2012, 04:05 PM
It doesn't matter how much I clean, the parasites will still live in my eyelash roots. Why bother? :(

Shorty
08-05-2012, 06:39 PM
My place is the aftermath of an atomic bomb right now.

Sephex
08-05-2012, 07:35 PM

Laundry Gear?!

Bubba
08-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Laundry Gear?!

Is this the new direction Metal Gear is taking? Snake wages war against stubborn stains and ground-in dirt?

Sephex
08-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Laundry Gear?!

Is this the new direction Metal Gear is taking? Snake wages war against stubborn stains and ground-in dirt?

Yes. Kojima said that turning the TideTM in large scale battles will be key to gameplay.

Shorty
08-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Seph's got it.

Goldenboko
08-06-2012, 02:02 AM

Laundry Gear?!

Super Laundry Method?

Clo
08-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Laundry Gear Solid.

By the way, doing laundry (in a laundromat) is the worst thing ever.

Quindiana Jones
08-06-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm fine with my room being an absolute clusterfuck of disease and disaster, but if someone leaves the communal areas in my house in a mess, I will fucking destroy them.