PDA

View Full Version : Could I be a male model? do you think i have potential?

reinward
07-31-2012, 03:59 AM
:)

krissy
07-31-2012, 04:06 AM
im dirty as tit as i just got back from a long drunken weekend

i thought this was going to be something entirely different after reading that

anyway i think you're too tall or whatever

aim higher with your career dreams buddy

Shorty
07-31-2012, 04:15 AM
I don't think anyone on this site is at all qualified to give modeling advice. If I'm wrong, I'll be damned. In any case, I think you have a lovely face, but I'm sure that's not enough!

can we salvage this as a follow your dreams thread or is that out of the question

fire_of_avalon
07-31-2012, 04:19 AM
The lady with the face has it right folks, follow your dreams.

Anyway, I don't think you could be a male model. Because you're too male. I, on the other hand, am just male enough.

Shlup
07-31-2012, 05:15 AM
No one looks at male models faces, dude.

Jiro
07-31-2012, 05:24 AM
All you need is a sixpack and a five o'clock shadow.

Shiny
07-31-2012, 05:27 AM
I'd have to see the rest of your body, but from the looks of you in the photo, you could definitely make a career as a model.

Shorty
07-31-2012, 05:28 AM
Everyone needs a five o'clock shadow. Everyone.

DMKA
07-31-2012, 05:29 AM
If not a model, you could certainly join One Direction or any other active boyband.

Faris
07-31-2012, 01:24 PM
You can be any type of model that you want to be. You could be a hand model, hair model, leg model... Go flaunt around, nothing is stopping you unless you have a 6th finger.

escobert
07-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Everyone needs a five o'clock shadow. Everyone.

I agree. I refuse to actually shave, I use hair clippers because I hate having a completely smooth face.

Cuchulainn
07-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Why is no one mocking this? What is wrong with you people?

Anyway, seeing as you asked, I think looking a bit like beaker off the Muppets may hinder your hopes of a catwalk but by all means give it a feckin whirl.

That was me being nice. Seriously this blatant attention whoring deserved a response a lot more vitriolic. Ya want Modelling advise? Go to a feckin modelling forum. Ya don't see me asking this lot what to do about my genital warts do u? Jesus wept...I thought this would be like a joke n i'd open up a picture of a badgers arse or somethin but no nope. it was this.

escobert
07-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Why is no one mocking this? What is wrong with you people?

Anyway, seeing as you asked, I think looking a bit like beaker off the Muppets may hinder your hopes of a catwalk but by all means give it a feckin whirl.

That was me being nice. Seriously this blatant attention whoring deserved a response a lot more vitriolic. Ya want Modelling advise? Go to a feckin modelling forum. Ya don't see me asking this lot what to do about my genital warts do u? Jesus wept...I thought this would be like a joke n i'd open up a picture of a badgers arse or somethin but no nope. it was this.

I gots no pots therefore cba with much!

Breine
07-31-2012, 07:01 PM
All you need is a sixpack and a five o'clock shadow.

yuss

Clo
07-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Or, you could be.... a doctor!

Quindiana Jones
08-04-2012, 04:01 PM
You look like you might have jaundice, but you have a very nice smile. You could model things for old people; they appreciate a nice smile more than an unsightly pants bulge.

Shiny
08-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Seeing as how you deleted the picture I see no reason for leaving this open now.