PDA

View Full Version : EtCetra Combat (concept)

Mercen-X
08-10-2012, 06:42 AM
The concept here is pitting anyone who was experimented upon by Hojo/Hollander (or otherwise affected by such experimentation) against one another (the exception here is Legend - Male, where I have no proof Hojo touched him and only add him to even out the numbers, but I still need at least eight more for a single champion to be determined fairly without having to resort to odd-man-out bouts).

Cloud Strife
Sephiroth
Zack Fair
Red XIII
HO512 (I really don't want to add this)
Rufus Shinra (presumed due to Geostigma in AC)
Lost Number
Vincent Valentine
Kadaj (presumed)
Yazoo (presumed)
Loz (presumed)
Weiss the Immaculate
Nero the Sable
Azul the Cerulean
Rosso the Crimson
Shelke the Transparent
Argento (all DGS are potential candidates for this tournament but not all are named)
Genesis Rhapsodos
Angeal Hewley
Lezard Deusericus (self)
Dr. Hollander (self)
Prof. Hojo (self)
Restrictor
Legend (unproven, but powerful)

I'm also kind of considering Zirconiade, but...

Arizona Lively
08-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Eight..? How about the other Turks? Tseng, Reno, Rude, Elena... Cissnei... Veld... um... Hojo definitely experimented on Lucrecia.

And technically, including Zirconiade would mean Fuhito because Zirconiade was the name of a destroyed summon materia.

Mercen-X
08-15-2012, 04:43 PM
You're probably right about Fuhito. I'm about including the Turks though. Truthfully, I don't really want Legend to be on the list, but I can't think of a last character. I also don't really want HO512 on there, but again...

Here's a pic of who I've selected so far. Yes, Shalua and Elfe are on there. As Fuhito is a scientist, I'm going to allow them as I assume he's experimented on them both.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/Mercen-X/before_crisis_-_ff7_cast2.jpg

Shorty
08-18-2012, 05:22 AM
I really like this concept! I was going to suggest Lucrecia buuut that was already suggested.

How do you plan to have these throw-downs play out?

Mercen-X
08-18-2012, 07:43 AM
I'm thinking of including Denzel... but...

Maybe I should include Fuhito's Ravens: Essai, Sebastian, Kanos, Kyneugh, and Tierce.

That should prop the total up to 34.