PDA

View Full Version : [XIII-2] Um... XIII-2 = KHx?

Silent Warrior
08-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Say... Is it just me, or isn't XIII-2 a lot like Kingdom Hearts? I mean the episodic storytelling, going to world/time such-and-such, then the next one, then you can double back if you like, so much that doesn't make sense... They even have the Coliseum! Am I onto something here? Were some programmers/writers working on both games?

ShinGundam
08-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Say... Is it just me, or isn't XIII-2 a lot like Kingdom Hearts? I mean the episodic storytelling, going to world/time such-and-such, then the next one, then you can double back if you like, so much that doesn't make sense... They even have the Coliseum! Am I onto something here? Were some programmers/writers working on both games?
KH programmers work on Versus XIII while XIII-2 is co-developed by Tri-Ace (Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile).

Del Murder
08-11-2012, 05:36 PM
It reminded me more of Chrono Trigger, though not as awesome.

Silent Warrior
08-15-2012, 01:26 PM
ShinGundam: The Star Ocean-crew? Hm... Theory FAIL. Oh well.

Del Murder: I think I understand what you mean, but that isn't what I'm referring to. I... think. Look, it's kind of difficult to describe what I mean. As though the artifacts/'correcting' history equates to locking the worlds' hearts, mostly goofy music, how both start off kind of w3rd and end all hyper-HIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!11!ONE (the final battles, anyway) while the stuff in between is sort of 'meh'... Right? That kind of thing.

... Wow, am I eloquent or what? :mad:

Mercen-X
08-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Now :| I :| am :| really :| looking :| forward :| to :| playing :| this :| game. :eep:

Omni-Odin
12-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Ya but even a broken story like the KH series whips up on this broken story. I love the gameplay/monster system/environments/characters. Think the storyline suffers greatly from once again a pretty terrible pace. They've got to figure this thing out soon.