PDA

View Full Version : 2 months from today

~*~Celes~*~
08-11-2012, 04:30 PM
I will be a married woman. :D

Discuss how fast time flies when you're having fun!

DMKA
08-11-2012, 04:40 PM
2 months from today I'll probably be doing the exact same thing I'm doing right now.

Domestic life is so boring.

Shauna
08-11-2012, 04:52 PM
I am very suddenly finished with uni and now onto the real world. Dunno what happened to the last 4 years. :p

Hollycat
08-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Congrats.

Psychotic
08-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Are you a woman who is about to get married, or a married man who is about to have a sex change?

Pumpkin
08-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Congratulations :jess:

Two months from today I will finally be moved and away from my mother.

Shorty
08-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Congratulations! Make sure to show us pictures of the wedding :love:

I've been in California and at my new job for five months, and this is probably the happiest I've been in my adult life. Time flies like crazy!

Sephex
08-11-2012, 05:44 PM
There is a reason why time seems to go fast as we age. As children, we experience a bunch of fresh experiences by default. Our brains work hard storing all sorts of information. By the time people are adults, we get used to a lot of aspects of life so our brains aren't storing as many fresh experiences. Thus, why time seems start flying by. It's kind of like when a movie doesn't seem as long the second time you watch it and beyond.

Clo
08-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Congrats!

In two months, I will be teaching again. And, ... uh, I got nothing.

Pike
08-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Two months from now I'll hopefully be in the UK or preparing to go :aimkiss:

Also, big congrats!

Shlup
08-12-2012, 01:16 AM
I feel like I just started at my job but I'm already up for two promotions. It's quite fun.

How long have you been engaged, Celes? I'm just hearing about this. :o

Peegee
08-12-2012, 01:18 AM
This year has flown by like nothing. I thought it might have been tough to learn more tasks but it was EASY.

So now I'm goofing around until my vacations (first hawaii then mexico, then india, then china)

Tigmafuzz
08-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Are you a woman who is about to get married, or a married man who is about to have a sex change?

Damn it, I was going to post exactly that.

But congrats anyway! In sometime under a year, I will also be married. Just not a woman. I hope.

So now I'm goofing around until my vacations (first hawaii then mexico, then india, then china)

At first glance I thought that said "until my vaccinations" which made the specific locations afterwards a little confusing...

Jiro
08-12-2012, 08:02 AM
In ~two months I'll be almost done with uni. I have a birthday soon (someone remind me when). I'mma buy a new car soon. I uh. Alcohol. I might go adventuring in the wilderness soon just for something different. FUN TIMES AHEAD.