PDA

View Full Version : Do not consume raw cookie dough

CimminyCricket
08-16-2012, 01:38 AM
Fuck you, I do what I please. I love cookie dough. I don't care if everywhere I look it says I shouldn't do it.

What kinds of warnings do you completely disregard?

Pike
08-16-2012, 01:40 AM
"Be sure to take a fifteen minute break for every hour that you spend playing video games."

:eyebrow:

CimminyCricket
08-16-2012, 01:42 AM
I'll take a 30 second break for every 4 hours of game play. I remember in high school I had a 10 hour Final Fantasy 8 binge. I don't even recall what I was doing, but if I had to take a guess I would say I was playing cards. I didn't even get up to pee and the next day I had the reddest eyes this side of a rat. It was awesome.

Sephex
08-16-2012, 01:43 AM
"Be sure to take a fifteen minute break for every hour that you spend playing video games."

*obligatory /thread thingy*

I probably have ignored the rule about waiting an hour after eating before swimming. Never had anything bad happen to me. Not that I scarfed food down and then did a cannon ball the second I finished eating, but yeah.

Shorty
08-16-2012, 02:29 AM
I pull off the Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law labels on my mattresses. I don't even care.

CimminyCricket
08-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Shorty, that made me laugh because as the consumer you are allowed to pull those off and I remember as a kid running to tell my mom and dad I had accidentally pulled it off and not to tell on me.

Madame Adequate
08-16-2012, 02:39 AM

I probably have ignored the rule about waiting an hour after eating before swimming. Never had anything bad happen to me. Not that I scarfed food down and then did a cannon ball the second I finished eating, but yeah.

Well, probably because that supposed rule is absolute bunkum :p

I've started land wars in Asia. :(

fire_of_avalon
08-16-2012, 03:34 AM

I imagine you with like an entire buffet and you just wrap your arms around as much as you can and dive into the pool with it. You don't even eat it, you just hold it.

I also eat raw cookie dough. And I have trespassed onto gov't property before. Because I'm a rebel.

Clo
08-16-2012, 03:43 AM
The worst thing that's happened from eating raw cookie dough is farts.

Horrible, horrible farts.

Sephex
08-16-2012, 03:50 AM
The worst thing that's happened from eating raw cookie dough is farts.

Horrible, horrible farts.

So I am imagining this scenario where the cookie dough didn't digest and it came out someone's bum all play dough like if you jam it through one of those devices that makes it a star or whatever. But in this case the only tool is a chocolate star.

Citizen Bleys
08-16-2012, 03:54 AM
So I am imagining this scenario where the cookie dough didn't digest and it came out someone's bum all play dough like if you jam it through one of those devices that makes it a star or whatever. But in this case the only tool is a chocolate star.

I say, my good man, what the deuce is wrong with your brain?

Sephex
08-16-2012, 03:58 AM

Ha. Deuce.

Miss Lady Shelly
08-16-2012, 05:03 AM

You wouldn't believe how many times I ask the same question. haha

Rantz
08-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Health warning!
See the underside of this keyboard for details.
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG.

Iceglow
08-16-2012, 08:48 AM
I ignore every warning sticker I can think of. I also ignore the health and safety training at work, screw you idiots I know how to lift/carry without hurting myself. I don't need to do it some retarded way which actually ruins your depth perception like they teach you to carry.

Pike
08-16-2012, 10:46 AM
I pull off the Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law labels on my mattresses. I don't even care.

Shorty, that made me laugh because as the consumer you are allowed to pull those off and I remember as a kid running to tell my mom and dad I had accidentally pulled it off and not to tell on me.

I thought that that was a legitimate crime for a long time when I was a kid. Because of this:

BAaoHX9KiWY

Shauna
08-16-2012, 02:15 PM
You guys are all such rebels. I'mma report you all to internet police.

Jiro
08-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah I swear I follow all the rules :confused:

Slothy
08-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Eating too much fat causes heart disease? *eat 150g a day*

Good thing I know that's not how heart disease works.

And we'll toss in the break from video games and eating raw cookie dough thing for good measure. Seriously, the dough is better than the damn cookies.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-16-2012, 03:51 PM
I've gone 27 days without eating cookie dough. You have to understand that at my job we leave cookie dough out during service and I get hungry and well, next thing you know I ate quite a bit of cookie dough. So trying to go a month without it. :s

Shiny
08-16-2012, 05:54 PM
In NY Penn Station you're not allowed to sit on any steps. I sat on them. Oh yeah, such a rebel. :shiny:

Psychotic
08-16-2012, 06:11 PM
"Don't have sexual intercourse with your sister."

Pfff, you don't own me. :roll2

Pike
08-16-2012, 06:14 PM
By the way, cookie dough tastes funny. The finished product is much better.

Slothy
08-16-2012, 06:14 PM
By the way, cookie dough tastes funny. The finished product is much better.

I recommend you see a doctor. You seem to be losing your ability to taste raw awesome.

Raistlin
08-16-2012, 06:18 PM
By the way, cookie dough tastes funny.

There is something physically wrong with you. Were your taste buds damaged during installation?

Jinx
08-16-2012, 06:23 PM
I don't consult my doctor before I start taking new vitamins.

fire_of_avalon
08-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Samantha, that's just irresponsible.

Rebellious Eagle
08-17-2012, 01:40 AM
I ate raw cookie dough yesterday. It was amazing. So fuck you, stupid warning labels.

CimminyCricket
08-17-2012, 01:57 AM
I don't consult my doctor before I start taking new vitamins.

Samantha, that's just irresponsible.

I cried.

Shorty
08-17-2012, 02:43 AM

I thought that that was a legitimate crime for a long time when I was a kid. Because of this:

BAaoHX9KiWY

I also thought it was a legitimate crime! Those warning labels are intimidating.

NorthernChaosGod
08-17-2012, 05:24 AM

I do that. It's just usually all at once. With my eyes closed.

Mercen-X
08-23-2012, 12:49 AM

My neurologist tells me I'm epileptic and I should stay hydrated, non-sleep deprivated, and try to limit my exposure to artificial light particularly the multi-spectrum light from computer screens and TV especially when I'm interacting with said light such as typing this here to y'all or playing a video game. I can drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep, but I find it difficult to obey the recommendation to stop gaming/web-browsing/etc.