PDA

View Full Version : You... you... you... modders!

Mercen-X
08-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I know you're out there!

I've seen you!

I've read your posts!

I've clicked your links! *giggity*

I'm surrounded by gamers who know where to find mods or how to create them. Yet no one has found or made a mod for the PC version of SWBattlefront. You may be thinking this has no place in GenFF, but au contraire, my suggestion was made about two years ago (and I've yet to cease nagging all about it) to make a FFBattlefront. To make a mod, a programmer wouldn't even have to do much. You don't really need to change the environments, many look plenty FF to me. You don't need to change the soldier units much either (The Imperial/Republic commandos could easily pass for standard grunts and the rebels could pass for... well, rebels while the Confederate droids could pass for the typical robotic enemy most modern FFs pit us against)...

The only REAL change necessary would be the HEROES. All of the Star Wars heroes/villains (I think they were only in Battlefront II) would need to be replaced with familiar faces from the FF series. Hopefully, our faithful programmer would be able to mod the character designs over another character with a skillset that basically matches. An expert should not find it difficult to at least give the character's a few tweaks so that their skills reliably match the FF series.

I WANT THIS GAME... NOW... :colbert::G

escobert
08-18-2012, 05:07 PM
That would be awesome. What game would it be based on? VII maybe since there's a big war going on?

Mercen-X
08-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Not to mention quite a few characters with huge... swords.

Hollycat
08-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Not to mention quite a few characters with huge... swords.

May I polish thine sword me lord?