PDA

View Full Version : Collectables

Faris
08-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Do you collect any game merchandise? Or is there anything that you want to have but just can't find or justify paying for it?

Most of my game-related collection is from the FF series, I own: plushies of Squall and a chocobo reading a book, a keychain gunblade, keychains from FFX, posters from VII and VIII, deck of cards from VIII, and most of the strategy guides. From other games, I own the collector's edition strategy guide for Dragon Age but not much else.
I would love to own action figures and jewelry from other games, but I don't have space for it, won't find a use for it, or I don't want to pay a wad of cash for it. Soundtracks from various games is another thing I'd love to own but just can't justify paying for.

NeoCracker
08-19-2012, 05:40 PM
I have three Jack Frost Dolls, a DQ Slime Doll, a Dynasty Warriors 5 shirt, various Atlus and NIS Artbooks and Sountracks, and all the Pre-order stuff for Agarest War. (My friends wife wouldn't be happy with him having a booby mouse pad and slightly suggestive pillow case, so I got his. :p).

Shorty
08-19-2012, 06:23 PM
I'd like to collect some jewelry thingies from the FF games but I really don't have anything :(

Pike
08-19-2012, 10:08 PM
An entire corner of my bedroom is dedicated to game stuff :3 I've got plushies, posters, toys, figures, trading cards... <3