PDA

View Full Version : Rantz's Round 1 dnuoR s'ztnaR

Rantz
08-19-2012, 10:28 PM
I'll blog [I]your[I] mog.

<dl><dt>What makes a good member?</dt> <dd>Length and girth. I don't think there's one solid definition of a good member. Someone might make himself useful by contributing to the frontsite, someone else might just have a great attitude in general and improve the general atmosphere. Yet another might be full of cool, constructive ideas. The lowest common denominator is probably that a good member sticks around, whether continuously or continually, and contributes in [I]some[I] way, actively or passively.</dd>
<dt>What makes a good CK?</dt> <dd>In general, to be a good CK, you should be fair, active, and not too conflict-avoidant. Other than that it's really just an extension of the Good Member role. This is pertinent to being a good addition to staff in general, outside just moderating duties.</dd>
<dt>What would you like to change about Eyeson to make it better?</dt> <dd>Revitalise the former enthusiasm for FF. :monster: But more realistically, I think the Triple Triad game got a sort of subdued introduction because of how buggy it was. I've barely noticed any bugs at all in my games lately, and I think it probably deserves a reboot of sorts in conjunction with maybe a tournament or something. I think it really has a potential to do well. Like a minigame in a FF game, it's not the main point that people will come for and stick around for, but if it gets attention it could add a whole lot to the general atmosphere.</dd>
<dt>What color would you prefer your CK tag to be?</dt> <dd>Rainbow.</dd>
<dt>If you were to be thrown into the thunderdome with one of the current staff, who would you go against and what would be your tactic?</dt> <dd>This may be the only loophole I get that makes it possible to fight myself, so I'm taking it. I would use psychological horror to drive myself into a permanent state of severe paranoia.</dd>
<dt>What does FF (and EoFF) mean to you?</dt> <dd>I think it means Final Fantasy and Eyes on Final Fantasy, respectively. Is that right? Aww yeah, avoided an emotional answer. Feeling pretty hardcore right now!</dd></dl>

Jiro
08-20-2012, 02:00 AM
I was going to start my own tournament last Wednesday but then I realised I'm too busy to put it all together just yet. LET'S DDDDDDDDDUEL

Psychotic
08-20-2012, 06:18 PM
when is your adventure day

tuesday?

Rantz
08-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Adventure days are so 2011.

Jiro
08-21-2012, 01:12 AM
Fuck you man everyday is the day for my adventure. You used to be my hero :(

Del Murder
08-22-2012, 07:12 AM
TT isn't buggy anymore? We should totally do a tourney at some point!

Jiro
08-22-2012, 11:15 PM
YES FUCKING PLEASE