PDA

View Full Version : KH2 Worlds

Freya
08-20-2012, 03:54 AM
I'm trying to finish KH2 again. I got myself a new ps2 and so now i'ma finish it. What's your fav world in the second game?

Personally I love the Beast one. That Org XIII guy was the only challenge I had the first time I player through so the place just seemed so much harder and better cause of that.

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS FISHY FUN MERMAIDNESS IS AWESOME.

blackmage_nuke
08-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Twilight Town, The World that Never Was and Hollow Bastion in that order

In terms of Disney worlds, I hated them all in KH2

Jiro
08-20-2012, 10:22 AM
I liked Mulan's world. The Little Mermaid one was also baller, I love musicals. I don't care that it made no sense, it was fun.

Hollycat
08-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Giving it to the World that Never Was.
Love the way the town goes from pure darkness (but still a town) to a gray floating city, and then finally the source of all light, kingdom hearts.
Even more so I love the idea of a city with no people.

Mercen-X
08-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Even more so I love the idea of a city with no people.

:D

Jessweeee♪
08-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Twilight Town! I also liked Timeless River.

Fynn
08-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Twilight Town, all the way. But I think I liked it better in CoM. That showdown with Vexen/Riku Replica was friggin' awesome.

Del Murder
08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
No love for Tron? I also liked the one where you went back in time. What was that world called?

Hollycat
08-28-2012, 10:45 PM
No love for Tron? I also liked the one where you went back in time. What was that world called?

Timeless River?

fire_of_avalon
09-03-2012, 05:59 AM
I'm still working on my playthrough of this game, but I have to say the Organization XIII guy was one of the hardest boss battles of my life. I beat him after three attempts, but just barely. He moved so flipping fast that it was hard to actually hit him.

Also, my favorite world in KH2 (so far) was probably expanded Halloween Town. I think it was the only world that was decently sized. I really like the expansions in Hollow Bastion too.

Hollycat
09-03-2012, 06:01 AM
.. But isn't Halloween town the smallest and most linear map in the game?

Fynn
09-04-2012, 02:23 PM
.. But isn't Halloween town the smallest and most linear map in the game?

She probably meant stylistically.

Wolf Kanno
09-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Honestly, it would be easier to list which towns I didn't like (Pirates of the Caribbean). KH2 still has my favorite selection of worlds in the series.

Mercen-X
09-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Throughout the series, I dislike any "town" which doesn't cause the team's form to change (exceptions to Monstro, Disney Castle, and all non-Disney worlds)

Formalhaut
10-13-2012, 09:04 PM
My general thoughts on the worlds:

Twilight Town: A good town with lots of backstory and history. The mansion has good development, and it's White room has an eerie feeling.

Hollow Bastion: Probably on par with the original. It's less about the "castle" and more of the surrounding area. The 1000 heartless fight was just incredible.

Mulan's World: For some reason, I've forgotten it's actual name. It was quite good, though when it comes to the story, the bottom of the mountain becomes obsolete after you do those missions.

Beast's Castle: I loved the story, and the gothic theme of it all. Very good.

Olympus Coliseum: It was O.K, I prefered the aboveground world to the underworld.

Disney Castle: Nice to look at?

Timeless River: A small world, but it was nice while it lasted. Shame you only visit it once.

Atlantica: I loved the musicals, it provided a welcome break from all the fighting.

Port Royal: I liked the stylistic changes to the screen, made the colours less vibrant. Overall, very well done!

Halloween Town: Incredibly linear. While I like the story and the setting, they could have done it better. What happened to the hill! It's so much smaller..

Agrabah: Quite good, I thought the cave of wonders were slightly underdone. The guardian to the cave in this game is also rather small, compared to KHI where he was larger.

Pride Lands: A huge world compared to Halloween Town. I liked it, even if the savannah area was just a huge wasteland.

Space Paranoids: I love Tron as a character and the world itself is also somewhat good. For what it's worth, it's great but there's not much room for fighting or expansion. Basically, there's no hidden areas or goodies.

World That Never Was: I like the transition from dark to light, very symbolic. The castle itself has a haunting atmosphere and it all seems rather spooky.

Hollycat
10-13-2012, 10:06 PM
The land of Dragons is Mulans world.