PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Part

iceman00890
08-20-2012, 04:55 AM
I loved Kingdom Hearts and everything, but it took me years before I could bring myself to touch this game again. Years ago, I got stuck at the first half of Traverse Town when fighting that huge mechanical boss thing. I never actually got to beat the game, so my least favorite part will be something that happened earlier in the game. When you do the race with Riku, I always lost. Is there a way to win? I hated that part. It was horrible, no cornholes or anything.

Jiro
08-20-2012, 10:23 AM
I think my win-loss ratio against Riku there was something like 280-4 all up. I grinded pretty stones in one playthrough.

Old Manus
08-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Haha, the opening section of KH2 was several hours of what turned out to be pointless wat. I'm sure somebody will fill me in on the deep underlying meaning or something.

Mercen-X
08-20-2012, 06:00 PM
There are tricks to beating Riku... I haven't played in a while so I can't recall them.

Guard Armor's most difficult form was when he broke apart and his torso would spin. Then you really have to run away.

My least favorite part of the game was collecting Gummies. They them undiscardable, made them part of the actual treasure collection, and yet gave the same pieces you'd find in a chest in Gummy combat. I ended up with like three or four chests I couldn't open because I maxed out that type of Gummy in my collection through Gummy battles. F-ing USELESS.

At least they seemed to have fixed that in KH2

Fynn
08-21-2012, 10:57 AM
I kind of always hated the first set of worlds after Traverse Town. They were kinda boring. Luckily, the other games gave us epic worlds from the get-go.

Also, the Roxas prologue is the best-written part of KHII, what with the rest being sloppy compared to the instalments immediatelly preceding and succeding it.