PDA

View Full Version : milliegoesbeep's dinosaur island 2

milliegoesbeep
08-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Yay for making it to round 2! Thank you ever so much for even getting me this far, I really appreciate it. I'm hoping that I'll do even better this time, thank you all again.

Jiro
08-22-2012, 03:38 AM
Just keep being yourself. In fact, be more like yourself. You should do a little introduction, more so than the newbie thread, so that the staff know who they're dealing with. I already know that you're tops, but they should too :up:

milliegoesbeep
08-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Just keep being yourself. In fact, be more like yourself. You should do a little introduction, more so than the newbie thread, so that the staff know who they're dealing with. I already know that you're tops, but they should too :up:
Then head on over to my EOY thread :D

Del Murder
08-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Being a new member, is a CK title something you would want? I will say that you have impressed us so much that we actually forget you only registered this account a couple weeks ago.

Jiro
08-30-2012, 08:28 AM
I think your EoY thread went a little bit weird. Do you agree? Your answer may change your fate in this competition. (I'm just kidding don't panic xD)

milliegoesbeep
08-30-2012, 09:50 AM
I think your EoY thread went a little bit weird. Do you agree? Your answer may change your fate in this competition. (I'm just kidding don't panic xD)
The kinds of questions I get are really bizarre, but it's fun so I don't mind :D

Being a new member, is a CK title something you would want? I will say that you have impressed us so much that we actually forget you only registered this account a couple weeks ago.

I'd really love to be a CK. I guess it's because I like contributing to things and I enjoy helping people as well as designing things. Though, I see this competition as a bit of fun and I would understand if you would prefer a more veteran member to become a CK .