PDA

View Full Version : Round 2! Er, hug?

Sephex
08-22-2012, 01:52 AM
My opinions, huh? It wasn't really specified, so I am guessing this is to discuss my opinions on how the contest is going so far, or something similar.

Anyway, I am having fun in this contest! I especially liked the idea to make posts/threads in the "lower forums" in round 1 because not only has it reinvigorated discussion concerning one of my favorite game series, but it has caused many of the members to bring up creative topics, or do something as cool at Citizen Bleys' FFV Let's Play thread.

I am guessing I am doing alright so far. Haven't really heard anything negative about me. In anything, I have had compliments from both people who are close to me on here to people who don't talk to me too much.

Alright, enough patting myself on the back. Anyway, best wishes to everyone and [insert more diplomatic crap here]!

(hope I did this thread right...)

Trumpet Thief
08-22-2012, 02:46 AM
Well done. Looking forward to seeing you make it far. :D

Jiro
08-22-2012, 03:26 AM
Of course you're doing alright, you made it to round two. Not everyone makes it to round 2! But this is where you ened to get your brain ticking; the challenges will require you to think harder and be more creative than ever before. Stock up on booze if need be, because it's going to be one hell of a party! :party: